Laakh Manaa Le duniya,Saath Na Ye Chutega :ViPlav (pics)

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Lakh Manaa Le Duniya ,Saath Na ye Chutega,
                                 Aake Mere Haathon Me Haath Na Ye Chutega 
O Mere JeevanSaathi 
                                Tere Mere Sapne Ab ek Rang Hain 
  Jahan Bhi Le Jaaye Rahen Hum Sung hain.

OH My God yesterday it was viplav all the way . Though the whole episode gave more space to bua but the impact that viplav made with those few scenes was immense

His suffocation , His helplessness , his pain at seeing his love suffer came out from the scren 
and went straight to our hearts. Viplav was agonised yesterday.

He could see dhani suffering and it was all because she had given her hand in his.
And he could no longer bear it . His face , his eyes were screaming against the injustice being
metted out to dhani and her only fault was that HE fell in love with her.

viplav has seen her good soul , the qualities in her n he is completely devastated at the 
attitude of his family for always demeaning her.

And he fails to understand why his family cant see that when they hurt dhani they are hurting his wife , his life

I Loved the way he spoke to kanak yesterday "Humey nahi sunani aapki baat "
Mishal Was just stupendous, No words.
And Eisha looked mesmerising in her cotton sarees. how can bua even think of kamini ?????

Viplav is gonna be there for her in thick and thin ...

credit twitter nital

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nickelodeon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder whether men like Viplav even exist????😔
chnnu0196 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickelodeon

I wonder whether men like Viplav even exist????😔

sahi baath
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
👏wow meenu wa a song to choose...
vips rocked in his scenes ...  the last few minutes of the episode was altogether on another level...

lets see wa is in store for us...
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love u VIP...men like VIP still exist...like precious gems do exist in this world...they are rare and precious...according to me it is hard to create any character like VIP...he is the best...I don't understand y trp viewers who r mostly ladies can't extend their support to him...he is the ideal man for every woman...y can't u enjoy him and his actions😭...
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the awesome caps ! Meenu !!
Scene had so much impact when these two actors can makes it so reliable in giving profound way of emotions. It was a well enacted part, his distress, inner conflict of emotions  It's just a outstanding portrayal by MR! 👏
Nickelodeon thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl82

I love u VIP...men like VIP still exist...like precious gems do exist in this world...they are rare and precious...according to me it is hard to create any character like VIP...he is the best...I don't understand y trp viewers who r mostly ladies can't extend their support to him...he is the ideal man for every woman...y can't u enjoy him and his actions😭...

Exactly...instead they prefer sacrificing woman nd spineless men🤢
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was good drama episodes yesterday.. Mishal was excellent as Vip obviously he is not going to tolerate injustice to his wife and his anger is fully justified 😊
Poor Dhani been insulted by bua and everyone all the time 😭
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely...I just love the episode for the hungama it created with bua n Viplav stealing the scenes...Offcourse Dt was also brilliant...I loved how Vipu brushes his mom n rudely mouths it HAME Nahi karni Apse Baath...!!!

This is how a man be standing up for his wife though he is tolerating for his family but the pain,helplessness n anguish was on his face n lovely enactment of hurt n anger in the last scene
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mishal the master of expressions. Have not seen the episode but the pictures say it all. Thanks...