Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

omg Yogeshwar dutt lashes out at salman khan (Page 15)

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Originally posted by bigul

well i am proud of all the people who represent india in olympics. but a genuine question...how many people here have actually watched a single match of yogeshwar?

I have actually and even vividly remember his face being utterly bruised and swollen in that matchOuch

All of them. 

He has had bouts with injuries. Stomach ache when he won Bronze. Please check the trps and sns traction of last Olympics. Not all are ignorant to what this man has done. 
bigul IF-Rockerz
bigul
bigul

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged

well i am proud of all the people who represent india in olympics. but a genuine question...how many people here have actually watched a single match of yogeshwar?

I have actually and even vividly remember his face being utterly bruised and swollen in that matchOuch
are you talking about london olympics match in which he won the bronze medal. i have seen that match too. 
  but i genuinely wanted to know bcoz from whatever i have seen very few people actually watch these matches and i am among those few. thats why i think they need to promote it in india.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gatheringstormSugar9.00

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
@Bigul- They have started a league for wrestling. Like Kababbi. Those matches were live streamed on Star sports.  Got great numbers too. Just had their season . And Yogeshwar captained one team.All of these wrestlers are big names now. 
MinzPie IF-Stunnerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Trend among youth is they look towards such film celebrities(Salman Khan).If we utilise them there's no harm: VP,IOA

We're getting his (Salman Khan) help & not giving him anything. IOA is not paying him a penny: Tarlochan Singh

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSe-StrAnGer-MrBiebersWifey.moniluvskinshukBeingBluntforam.

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by slumgod..

I think it is more on the line of series of image boosting rather than publicity for the movie. 

SG still pathetic. Image probably, but the event is "Olympics" close on the heels of his movie . Couple have taken any other event like "cleanliness", "education" whatever.

Whatever, pretty stupid decision by IOA  to have associated in any way. Not just him but any B-towner shouldn't be given this honour.

But I do not get this intense vitriol for actors...not just in your post but generally in other places too. They are very hard working people especially some of our superstars, their movies run an entire industry and generates incredible employment opportunities and not to mention how much they entertain us. I cannot fathom how you can love movies and at the same time look down upon their profession as not worthy of respect. 

Its true that sportsmen toil hard and represent our country but at the same time a flourishing Indian film industry and actors making their mark internationally can also be a source of pride. Why should we be forced to love sportsmen more than filmstars and treat sportsmen as sacred and actors as profane. Is it because they are richer, their personal lives morally corrupt but then would not our impoverished sportsmen be afflicted with the same vices if positions were reversed?? Case in point Tiger Woods, Lance Armstrong and the numerous football players leading a shady life.

If filmstars are being used to promote truly noble and social causes like cleanliness, education, sanitation, tourism, TB and Pulse polio campaign...why not sports??

Edited by gatheringstorm - 24 April 2016 at 9:06am
MinzPie IF-Stunnerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Salman Khan is only being appointed from the Bollywood segment, we are in talks with 2 other names in music & cricket: IOA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukforam.

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChotaBheem

Originally posted by Banjaaran.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me! and yes.. that was a brutal match. </font>

Maine uske olympic matches dekhey.
Commonwealth games main dusre wrestlers ka bhi

Uh oh. Had you not watched his match, you would have gotten a free pass to be dismissive about him. Missed opportunity.

P.S. Just to let some folks here know, there was tremendous hype around Olympics 2012 in India. People have tuned into watch the matches and DO remember the names of all the personalities who brought medals to our country. Just throwing light on a scenario, where people turn over newspapers and tune into news channels and show interest in all the sports events like Olympics, Asian games and even Commonwealth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MinzPie

Go to top