Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

omg Yogeshwar dutt lashes out at salman khan (Page 12)

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Originally posted by Kaapi

These who is Yogeshwar Dutt posts are so annoying, tbh. Why not google before being so disresptful towards somebody who has represented the country on a highly respected platform, hence giving the entire country an opp to boast about the 'Olympic medal' we earned. The least we could do is, take their names with some respect. This is such an ignorant place.

I think its because certain members here are not Indians and hence their disparaging and dismissive tone towards an Indian medalist.
are you guys talking about twitter or this topic?no two ways about it that a sprotsman like him should be respected.but the topic here as usual is a warzone where one fan group got opportunity to get back at another.story of IF basically.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukforam.

slumgod.. IF-Rockerz
slumgod..
slumgod..

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I just went through all the pages and I am surprised that I didn't the current favorite tagline " Side effect of Fan failure". WOw just wow another wow . I can't believe it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChotaBheem

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Too_Much

Its obvious question. This is done on purpose.

Its simple, its done for Sultan.  I know Salman is not the one behind this decision, but YRF ..

If still people think this is just a coincidence then they don't know how strong film industry is or else they feel india is a corrupt free country.

Anyways, who cares, Happy for Salman..

If YRF did this for publicity of Sultan at such a big level,then I can totally believe the article that they had paid to get good reviews for Fan.no big deal for them I guess.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBluntforam.

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

These who is Yogeshwar Dutt posts are so annoying, tbh. Why not google before being so disresptful towards somebody who has represented the country on a highly respected platform, hence giving the entire country an opp to boast about the 'Olympic medal' we earned. The least we could do is, take their names with some respect. This is such an ignorant place.

I think its because certain members here are not Indians and hence their disparaging and dismissive tone towards an Indian medalist.
are you guys talking about twitter or this topic?no two ways about it that a sprotsman like him should be respected.but the topic here as usual is a warzone where one fan group got opportunity to get back at another.story of IF basically.

I meant here in this thread about the disrespect shown to Yogeshwar by claiming ignorance about his identity and achievements.

Edited by gatheringstorm - 24 April 2016 at 8:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..FrozenHeart..slumgod..NimbuMirchiChotaBheem-DZ-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Why turn this to a SRK vs Salman thing? I checked all the pages and the only regular SRK fans who have commented on this topic are myself, BI, AlPacino and Gerua and that too 1-2 posts. The rest are not SRK fans over here. For a fan group which has spent whole of last few months mocking SRK fans on this forum its rich to see you guys so sensitive to SOME criticism of Salman and that too an indirect one. Like they say those who stay in glass houses shouldnt throw stones at others. 
And yes it would help if some folks GOOGLED who is Yogeshwar Dutt..who happens to be a winner of an Olympic medal for a nation starved of medals like India. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyo..FrozenHeart...Rinnie.-DZ-

slumgod.. IF-Rockerz
slumgod..
slumgod..

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@GS- Sadly who needs Media publicity right for this token award , would it guarantee eye-balls at some down-trodden category?
People tun in for grappling for Dutt and Sushil . How would media buzz for Salman help there? Who would benefit if these guys earn a medla- the sport and tangibly Salman's movie. 

It is simply a disrespect when you generate a "post" and then hand it over to a BW celeb . If this isn't for his "movie" than what is? 

I think it is more on the line of series of image boosting rather than publicity for the movie. 

Edited by slumgod.. - 24 April 2016 at 8:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelberryNimbuMirchicharminggenie

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsKhan

Why turn this to a SRK vs Salman thing? I checked all the pages and the only regular SRK fans who have commented on this topic are myself, BI, AlPacino and Gerua and that too 1-2 posts. The rest are not SRK fans over here. For a fan group which has spent whole of last few months mocking SRK fans on this forum its rich to see you guys so sensitive to SOME criticism of Salman and that too an indirect one. Like they say those who stay in glass houses shouldnt throw stones at others. 
And yes it would help if some folks GOOGLED who is Yogeshwar Dutt..who happens to be a winner of an Olympic medal for a nation starved of medals like India. 

some people are not from India here
so they can ridicule Dutt to the hearts content
but srk fans are told to be mocking here
raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
some comments in this post r so appalling...
bcoz of Sallu people will b talking abt Olympics...like really? 

this is like discrediting the achievements of Bindra's,Ponnappa's, Nehwal's,Mary Kom's ,Sushil Kumar's and even Yogeshwar on the biggest global sporting event where they made our country proud ...not only these winners but also those participants who toil hard,sweat,go through pain...

agree with Kaapi before mocking Yogeshwar people should google to knw who he is...

Edited by raj80 - 24 April 2016 at 8:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

EmptyheartAngelberryActomyo..FrozenHeart..guftagooNimbuMirchiAllBlacks1

Go to top