Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I am sure if srk was chosen ,dutt wud hve reacted the same way and his fans wud nt hve left him alive in twitter and may be same 4 amitabh so its silly to blame fans .

Secondly i beleive sum cricketer wud hve been an apt choice coz nt only they are famous but also related to sports.

Thirdly yogi dutt should chil and actually focus on his game and nt use his time 4 all this nonsense .
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
this is getting serious
TIMES NOW @TimesNow  

I completely agree, the youth of our country needs a better icon: Former Olympian Ashwini Nachappa #SalmanForRio

TIMES NOW @TimesNow  

As of now, I feel a person with so many cases against him should not be the brand ambassador: Former Olympian Ashwini Nachappa #SalmanForRio

TIMES NOW @TimesNow  

IOA ka jo decision hai woh galat decision hai: Milkha Singh

TIMES NOW @TimesNow  

Our sportspersons are real ambassadors of India who would represent country in Olympics: Milkha Singh #SalmanForRio

TIMES NOW @TimesNow  

I want that the decision to name Salman Khan as ambassador should be revised: Milkha Singh #SalmanForRio

TIMES NOW @TimesNow  

I feel that ambassador should be chosen from current sportsperson in the country: Former boxer Rajkumar Sangwan #SalmanForRio

Edited by subhs - 8 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

TIMES NOW @TimesNow  

As of now, I feel a person with so many cases against him should not be the brand ambassador: Former Olympian Ashwini Nachappa #SalmanForRio

Exactly! How can someone with so many criminal cases against him be the brand ambassador of India? Shameful!  Just because he flew kites with Modi, hes getting all these benefits.

Some sportsperson shd be chosen instead! 

PAcino thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Its bad on so many level. Salman is the last person to represent Olympic spirit or sports spirit in general. Women abuser, drunkard, steroids pumped body balloon, drunk/drive/killer, terrorist sympathiser, screwed up (being) human being... 

Bloody hell, whats with this BJP morons? Sale ko jail se chhudva diya, ab sar pe bitha rahe hai? Modi is gonna lose many points here. Shame! 

You forgot..a non-performing libido..if the latest BI is to be believed
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
TIMES NOW @TimesNow  

There is no promotion of any film; agreement is only to promote the game: IOA Vice President Tarlochan Singh #SalmanForRio

PAcino thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Lakhan.

Thanks Salman Bhai... coz of u ppl now talking about Olympics... ๐Ÿ‘

Coz of Sallu ...that's not the only thing peeps are talking about...
They're also talking about drunk driving, women beating,hunting,arms possession and steroid abuse!!!

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Lakhan.

Thanks Salman ... coz of u ppl now talking about Olympics...๐Ÿ‘

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Log jab tumhare khilaf bolne lage toh samjho tarreki kar rahe ho
floydd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
all of u people who are abusing Yogeshwar Dutt and supporting Salman Khan are a bunch of MORONS and need to live a life outside IF and bollywood world
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
in this case its all the fault of the IOA thinktank...they thought they would use  a bollywood superstar's fame to promote  olympics and moreover they dont even have to spend any money for it...wah  kya kismat leke aaye the officials log but alas !!!...

In all this its  to be noted that they wanted to use salman and his fame and that also for free, salman wont be gaining anything from it...his films doesnt need this type of promotion , at least at this stage of his career...if a person like sachin can  come to film industry to  promote himself  and if Mr. Milkha singh  has no problem that a film is being made on his life  whats the problem if  a person from that film industry  tries to boost the not so popular olympics in INDIA... 

But anyways olympics in gaining that attention ...it would be better if salman supports this sport without this tag... he doesnt need it  basically... i dont know why salman is getting bashed...bechare ka ka koi role hi nahi hn isme ๐Ÿ˜†