India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Whats BAE

NYCForever IF-Rockerz
NYCForever
NYCForever

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
This is a fun post to appreciate my love for Ranjit! If you guys saw Namik's snapchat - he is asking what is #BAE calling it baiiLOL. I DO NOT have twitter so would love to see how people responded to him as i know a lot of the folks did because our very own Namil requested Embarrassed
i laughed non stop after seeing it. Personally i hate the word bae so found it even funnier because of that! Not sure what you guys think and please for people who use bae a lot - no bad intentions here..

love their bond #ranmik (just came up with this name) Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

._Pari_.

puba IF-Dazzler
puba
puba

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Personally, I really dislike the word...don't see the point in using a 3 letter word...when the real word is only 4 letters long...like in terms of practicality...does not make any sense...but maybe people like the sound of it. Also in Danish it means shit!

Now coming to "bai"...that was hilarious ROFL ROFL...yaar these things are so entertaining!

NYCForever

SS4MaNan Senior Member
SS4MaNan
SS4MaNan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I don't use it often, but at times I do. It's just a term of endearment! BAE is the abbreviation for Before Anybody Else. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NYCForeverKostinsQueen

_KOMAL IF-Rockerz
_KOMAL
_KOMAL

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I hate the word bae lol. It's babe or nothing!!!! BAE Dead

Edited by kompass - 24 April 2016 at 3:11am

NYCForever

._Pari_. IF-Rockerz
._Pari_.
._Pari_.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Bai looks like such a desi way of writing bae. Lol. People should message him saying # Ranjit is bai. LOL I hate the word bae as well but bai for some reason looks better. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_KOMALNYCForever

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index