Begu Sarai

Garv and Ananya (Page 2)

_KOMAL IF-Rockerz
_KOMAL
_KOMAL

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshvi

What matters is that Garv gets a passionate love story and enough screen space 
Also as already mentioned can someone make Garv AT where we all can talk about himEmbarrassed

all I want to see is Garv LOL I don't want him sidelined Angry 
@bold: So true Clap like how can you not give screen space to this hottie Blushing Shakti is hot but can't leave out Garv... waiting for their bromance Wink LOL We so need a Garv AT!!!!! Someone ask for permission from the mods

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13-Swetha-

anshvi Goldie
anshvi
anshvi

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kompass

Also as already mentioned can someone make Garv AT where we all can talk about himEmbarrassed

all I want to see is Garv LOL I don't want him sidelined Angry 
@bold: So true Clap like how can you not give screen space to this hottie Blushing Shakti is hot but can't leave out Garv... waiting for their bromance Wink LOL We so need a Garv AT!!!!! Someone ask for permission from the mods

Sooo true...how can one not give screen space to a hottie like GarvWink...he literally lights the screen on fire...when he is on screen I just watch him and no one else that timeLOL
Yup waiting for the bromance and even would like to watch Bindiya-Garv scenes
I hope CVS listen to us and give him an amazing love story and ample of screen space Embarrassed

Edited by anshvi - 24 April 2016 at 6:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajni13_KOMAL-Swetha-

_KOMAL IF-Rockerz
_KOMAL
_KOMAL

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:36am | IP Logged

all I want to see is GarvLOLI don't want him sidelinedAngry
@bold: So trueClaplike how can you not give screen space to this hottieBlushingShakti is hot but can't leave out Garv... waiting for their bromance WinkLOLWe so need a Garv AT!!!!! Someone ask for permissionfrom the mods

Sooo true...how can one not give screen space to a hottie like GarvWink...he literally lights the screen on fire...when he is on screen I just watch him and no one else that timeLOL
I hope CVS listen to us and give him an amazing love story and ample of screen spaceEmbarrassed

He's so good looking I just die inside looking at him. yeah, wonder how close they are and if he's more like his father the fun living flirt or his mother who changes a cameleon. I know right I want to see his romantic side with any girl... Just want to see him on the screen. But, it looks like it's heading towards the Draupadi and pandavas story.

rajni13-Swetha-

anshvi Goldie
anshvi
anshvi

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:49am | IP Logged

@bold: So trueClaplike how can you not give screen space to this hottieBlushingShakti is hot but can't leave out Garv... waiting for their bromance WinkLOLWe so need a Garv AT!!!!! Someone ask for permissionfrom the mods

I hope CVS listen to us and give him an amazing love story and ample of screen spaceEmbarrassed

He's so good looking I just die inside looking at him. yeah, wonder how close they are and if he's more like his father the fun living flirt or his mother who changes a cameleon. I know right I want to see his romantic side with any girl... Just want to see him on the screen. But, it looks like it's heading towards the Draupadi and pandavas story.

Oh he indeed is very good looking...ya I want to what kind of relation he shares with his mom and if he is like Priyom or more like Bindiya as his character hasn't developed yes coz of less screen space and I hope it changes asap and we get to see his story soon...oh god that would be so regressive..All that Pandavas-Draupadi track...I do not want that to happen but as u said it seems like it is headed that way...I just wish despite this mess we do get to see more of Garv and an amazing love story for him...If Ananya gets married to all 5 but is in love with Shakti then I would want Garv to fall in love with some other girl and then would want him to stay away from Ananya and rebel against his mom for his loveWink...If not Garv-Ananya then i have this crazy love story in mid...imagine Garv getting kidnapped by Bindiya's rival and there he meets a girl who is as fierce and strong like Bindiya who gives him full tashan but eventually they both fall in love and we get to see a Romeo-Juliet type of passionate angsty love story Embarrassed
A girl can dream right Wink
For our Garv I have many such stories in my mindWink

rajni13_KOMAL-Swetha-

_KOMAL IF-Rockerz
_KOMAL
_KOMAL

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Oh he indeed is very good looking...ya I want to what kind of relation he shares with his mom and if he is like Priyom or more like Bindiya as his character hasn't developed yes coz of less screen space and I hope it changes asap and we get to see his story soon...oh god that would be so regressive..All that Pandavas-Draupadi track...I do not want that to happen but as u said it seems like it is headed that way...I just wish despite this mess we do get to see more of Garv and an amazing love story for him...If Ananya gets married to all 5 but is in love with Shakti then I would want Garv to fall in love with some other girl and then would want him to stay away from Ananya and rebel against his mom for his loveWink...If not Garv-Ananya then i have this crazy love story in mid...imagine Garv getting kidnapped by Bindiya's rival and there he meets a girl who is as fierce and strong like Bindiya who gives him full tashan but eventually they bothfall in love and we get to see a Romeo-Juliet type of passionate angsty love storyEmbarrassed
A girl can dream rightWink

This body is so fine... Can't wait for a shirtless Garv (just dying thinking about it). As of now he seems to have that flirting nature like priyom but has anger like bindiya. Why can't CV's develop the characters first before heading straight towards a pentagon angle hahahahahaha. I always get the Draupadi and Pandavas vibe from Monday's episode on wards. I will quit if she marries all 5 brothers jokes I will still watch it for Garv and shakti lol. Yeah, if Ananya is in love with Shakti then I want Garv to fall in love with a girl who fiesty and outgoing girl. That sounds so good just like how priyom and bindiya met haha. You should write a story about them Tongue Wink

rajni13-Swetha-

anshvi Goldie
anshvi
anshvi

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Oh he indeed is very good looking...ya I want to what kind of relation he shares with his mom and if he is like Priyom or more like Bindiya as his character hasn't developed yes coz of less screen space and I hope it changes asap and we get to see his story soon...oh god that would be so regressive..All that Pandavas-Draupadi track...I do not want that to happen but as u said it seems like it is headed that way...I just wish despite this mess we do get to see more of Garv and an amazing love story for him...If Ananya gets married to all 5 but is in love with Shakti then I would want Garv to fall in love with some other girl and then would want him to stay away from Ananya and rebel against his mom for his loveWink...If not Garv-Ananya then i have this crazy love story in mid...imagine Garv getting kidnapped by Bindiya's rival and there he meets a girl who is as fierce and strong like Bindiya who gives him full tashan but eventually they bothfall in love and we get to see a Romeo-Juliet type of passionate angsty love storyEmbarrassed
A girl can dream rightWink

This body is so fine... Can't wait for a shirtless Garv (just dying thinking about it). As of now he seems to have that flirting nature like priyom but has anger like bindiya. Why can't CV's develop the characters first before heading straight towards a pentagon angle hahahahahaha. I always get the Draupadi and Pandavas vibe from Monday's episode on wards. I will quit if she marries all 5 brothers jokes I will still watch it for Garv and shakti lol. Yeah, if Ananya is in love with Shakti then I want Garv to fall in love with a girl who fiesty and outgoing girl. That sounds so good just like how priyom and bindiya met haha. You should write a story about them Tongue Wink

Exactly my point y can't the CVs first develop the characters ,let the viewers get invested in them and then go ahead with the drama...I was looking forward to know more about the brothers especially Garv...wanted to see Bindiya's scenes with them and even how Garv interacts with Badi amma since Priyom share such a fun relation with her...but NOPE the CVs went for the Soni-Mayank track which I found boring and then Ananya track so the character development has taken a back seat...I am waiting for this track to move on...and her marrying all 5 Bros is not something I am looking forward to...Oh yes I will surely write a story about Garv but will wait for few more episodes as I am sure after a few episodes story will get more clear and I will get to know where Garv's story is heading and then will surely write a story Big smile...right now all I want is more screen space for Garv and a progress in his story Smile

rajni13_KOMAL-Swetha-

pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Plz creatives r u listening we want Garv and Ananya .. Love to see their passionate love story .
anshvi Goldie
anshvi
anshvi

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky charm

Plz creatives r u listening we want Garv and Ananya .. Love to see their passionate love story .

As someone already suggested we all must tweet to Swastik and also someone needs to make Garv AT whosoever knows how to do it 

Go to top