Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan VM || Fitoor Trailer (Page 8)

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Kriti,this was fab! I am so happy for you that Namik saw it and complimented you! Yes he is right the editing was flawless. I love the book Great Expectations and the passion of Pip's love for Estella. It is an ideal almost. Your trailer was intense. The scenes so suited the words!

Hey Mandy, thank you! Haha aww thanks man, it made my day, and omg thank you! I love that book too, one of the few books we had to read in school that I actually liked Heart, the passion with Pip loved Estella manages to feel like it's from a whole different world yet feel so relatable at the same time! It's strange how something can manage to do that, but then I started watching this show and was like, maybe it's not so impossible because ShraMan manage to do the same exact thing! Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! :)

-Kriti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahSah

It is stunning and so beautifully done ...
the scenes used are so apt can see the hard work put into it

I loved it and congrats that namik watched and liked it 

Thank you!!! Heart Aww so sweet man! Hug
Haha yep thanks! :)

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Kriti that was BEAUTIFUL !!!! Wow you are highly talented Big smile tfs dear...keep making more of them...loved the entire video...it did fit the trailer exactly.Big smile

MrsOmkaraOberoi

MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Steph..

IT'S YOU ! YOU are my favorite VM maker !!!!!!!!!!!! and I mean it !!!! Brilliant shiz d'ohh !!!!! Hug

OMG STEPHH Hug
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heart You are like my favorite VM maker/edit maker/GIF maker, so coming from you this means SO much Heart

Originally posted by ..Steph..

THAT LAST BIT GAVE ME THE FREAKING CHILLS ! and I do not get chills quite often cause it's effing 40 degrees over here ! LOL ROFL BRILLIANT ! Hug

LOL OMG HeartHeart THANKS! HeartLOL I'm glad you liked it! Heart
CaputDraconis IF-Dazzler
CaputDraconis
CaputDraconis

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I guess the makers of Fitoor should have cast Nimik instead of ARK and Kat as Pip and Estella respectively. Namik actually resembles ARK in a lot of places (I have said this when this forum opened for the first time) They ruined one of my most favorite novels of all time through some shoddy piece of screenplay writing and BAD casting. 
BTW, I loved how you've drawn the similarities and differences b/w Pip and Shravan, and inserted the relevant Shraman moments in the trailer montage. And, the endearingly heartbreaking lines uttered by Pip which you've quoted verbatim say everything about Pip/Shravan's love for Estella/Sumo. Clap

ps: Namik's appreciation is the proverbial cherry on cake for all the hard work you've put behind making this trailer in spite of being busy! 

Edited by .Veritaserum - 24 April 2016 at 3:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsOmkaraOberoiMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Kriti, I had to write a comment again. I love this VM so much. I have watched it over and over. It's just got it all. The emotions in it so raw, and so passionate. Just love it dammit! :)

MrsOmkaraOberoi

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

OH SHIT. I AM SO LATE TO VIEWING THIS MASTERPIECE. AND THIS WHOLE POST IS GOING TO BE IN CAPS BECAUSE I CANNOT TAKE THE FEELS.

KRITI THIS WAS FREAKING AMAZING. THIS WAS BRILLIANCE RIGHT FROM THE START TILL THE END.
FROM THE WAY THE FLASHBACKS WERE SHOWN WITH THAT VOICEOVER...DAMN IT WAS SO REAL.. TO THE BIT WHEN SHRAVAN WAS LEAVING WITH THE 'EK EK DIN ROZ JIYA HAI' ...DAMN IT WAS SO TELLING OF HOW HE LOVED HER EACH & EVERY DAY.. TO THE FLUTE THAT WAS PLAYED FOR SHRAVAN'S INTRODUCTION. JUST LIKE WOW.
AND THAT PASHMINA DHAAGO KE SANG BIT..WHEN IT STARTED... WITH SUMAN WALKING IN TO THE PARTY IN THAT RED BEAUTIFUL DRESS.. TO SHRAVAN SEEING SUMAN WITHOUT HER REALISING IT... TO HIM NOTICING HER EARINGS.. AGAIN THE LYRICS SO APT THERE 'KOI AAJ BUNE KHWAAB'..
AND THEM MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER A DECADE  AND THAT AMAZING AMAZING BIT OF SUMAN STARING AT THE MIRROR WHEN SHRAVAN IS LEAVING WITH THE 'QAID KAR DIYA' AHHH PERFECTION.
THEN THE YEH FITOOR MERA BIT & SHRAVAN IS WAITING FOR HER..SHE WALKS AWAY..BUT HE BARGES INTO HER ROOM AGAIN & THAT I LOVE YOU. DUDE THAT LOOKED REAL. ACTUALLY YOUR WHOLE VM DID. BUT THAT BIT JUST SEEMED SO APT THERE. AND THE WAY SHE SITS INTO THE AUTO WITH THE I-DON'T-WANT-SO-MUCH-PAGALPAN
AND THE LAST BIT WITH THAT TABU WALA DIALOGUE & YOUNG SHRAVAN'S HEART BREAKING WITH OLDER SHRAVAN LOOKING AT THE BOOK AGAIN. AHHH IT JUST TOOK THE VM TO ANOTHER LEVEL ALTOGETHER.

KRITI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YAAR? I CANNOT STOP REPLAYING THIS. AS NAMIK SAID, THIS IS FLAWLESS. DAMN AND I LOVE GREAT EXPECTATIONS SO SO MUCH..AND FOR YOU TO JUST MAKE THIS.. LIKE WHAT MORE CAN I SAY. I AM OUT OF WORDS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsOmkaraOberoiMrDarcyfan

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
RESSS Heart Im so late haha! But Ive seen this twice already, AHHH the feels! Will be back with a comment soon.

Edited:

Ahh Kriti this was so beautiful!Embarrassed The scenes you chose along with the voiceovers, so so apt! And the colouring looked so gorgeous too! Really you have improved so much so fast excellent work hunClap proud of ya! *hugs* for this! Never did the Fitoor trailer fit anyone better than it did ShramanHeart

Edited by Echoesofpassion - 29 April 2016 at 5:26pm

MrsOmkaraOberoi

Go to top