YourDream

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
awesome VM sankadevi.Clap

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Veritaserum

I guess the makers of Fitoor should have cast Nimik instead of ARK and Kat as Pip and Estella respectively. Namik actually resembles ARK in a lot of places (I have said this when this forum opened for the first time) They ruined one of my most favorite novels of all time through some shoddy piece of screenplay writing and BAD casting. 
BTW, I loved how you've drawn the similarities and differences b/w Pip and Shravan, and inserted the relevant Shraman moments in the trailer montage. And, the endearingly heartbreaking lines uttered by Pip which you've quoted verbatim say everything about Pip/Shravan's love for Estella/Sumo. Clap

ps: Namik's appreciation is the proverbial cherry on cake for all the hard work you've put behind making this trailer in spite of being busy! 

I agree, the movie itself was truly disappointing in that sense, the screenplay seemed to gloss over some of the most integral emotions (that I felt were the soul of the novel) and focused in on the superficial easy-to-sell moments a bit too much. The thing is, trailers now a days are so well pieced together, it's hard really gauge what the actual product is like. If only they put half as much thought into the writing of the actual movie...sigh

But regardless, thank you, your appreciation is flattering! And of course, Namik just kind of made my day with the shout out! :)
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Kriti, I had to write a comment again. I love this VM so much. I have watched it over and over. It's just got it all. The emotions in it so raw, and so passionate. Just love it dammit! :)

Haha aww Mandy thanks HeartHug you're so sweet! I'm glad you liked it so much! Heart
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

OH SHIT. I AM SO LATE TO VIEWING THIS MASTERPIECE. AND THIS WHOLE POST IS GOING TO BE IN CAPS BECAUSE I CANNOT TAKE THE FEELS.

AND I'M SUPER LATE TO REPLYING BUT THIS WHOLE REPLY IS GOING TO BE IN CAPS BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO GODDAMN SWEET

KRITI THIS WAS FREAKING AMAZING. THIS WAS BRILLIANCE RIGHT FROM THE START TILL THE END.
SERIOUSLY WOMAN SAMMY THANKS IT MEANS SO MUCH COMING FROM YOU Heart

FROM THE WAY THE FLASHBACKS WERE SHOWN WITH THAT VOICEOVER...DAMN IT WAS SO REAL.. TO THE BIT WHEN SHRAVAN WAS LEAVING WITH THE 'EK EK DIN ROZ JIYA HAI' ...DAMN IT WAS SO TELLING OF HOW HE LOVED HER EACH & EVERY DAY.. TO THE FLUTE THAT WAS PLAYED FOR SHRAVAN'S INTRODUCTION. JUST LIKE WOW.
I know I quite enjoyed that little flute interlude myself LOL
AND THAT PASHMINA DHAAGO KE SANG BIT..WHEN IT STARTED... WITH SUMAN WALKING IN TO THE PARTY IN THAT RED BEAUTIFUL DRESS.. TO SHRAVAN SEEING SUMAN WITHOUT HER REALISING IT... TO HIM NOTICING HER EARINGS.. AGAIN THE LYRICS SO APT THERE 'KOI AAJ BUNE KHWAAB'..
AND THEM MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER A DECADE  AND THAT AMAZING AMAZING BIT OF SUMAN STARING AT THE MIRROR WHEN SHRAVAN IS LEAVING WITH THE 'QAID KAR DIYA' AHHH PERFECTION.
SAMMY ASDJFHA THANK YOU WOMAN.
THEN THE YEH FITOOR MERA BIT & SHRAVAN IS WAITING FOR HER..SHE WALKS AWAY..BUT HE BARGES INTO HER ROOM AGAIN & THAT I LOVE YOU. DUDE THAT LOOKED REAL. ACTUALLY YOUR WHOLE VM DID. BUT THAT BIT JUST SEEMED SO APT THERE. AND THE WAY SHE SITS INTO THE AUTO WITH THE I-DON'T-WANT-SO-MUCH-PAGALPAN
*i'm not crying, are you crying? i'm not crying*
GOD WOMAN THANKS THIS MEANS SO MUCH COMING FROM YOU
AND THE LAST BIT WITH THAT TABU WALA DIALOGUE & YOUNG SHRAVAN'S HEART BREAKING WITH OLDER SHRAVAN LOOKING AT THE BOOK AGAIN. AHHH IT JUST TOOK THE VM TO ANOTHER LEVEL ALTOGETHER.
THANK YOUUU HeartHeartHeart

KRITI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YAAR? I CANNOT STOP REPLAYING THIS. AS NAMIK SAID, THIS IS FLAWLESS. DAMN AND I LOVE GREAT EXPECTATIONS SO SO MUCH..AND FOR YOU TO JUST MAKE THIS.. LIKE WHAT MORE CAN I SAY. I AM OUT OF WORDS.
BAS SAMMY, AAJ KUCH MAT BOLNA. TUNE ITNA SAARA TOH BOL DIYA. IT REALLY MEANS TO WORLDDD TO ME WHEN YOU LIKE MY WORK. I SAW THIS COMMENT A FOREVER AGO BUT COULDN'T REPLY DUE TO EXAMS AND SHIZNITS LIKE THAT. BUT I ALWAYS CAME BACK TO IT WHEN I WAS FEELING A BIT OF A DOWNER, YOU REALLY BRIGHTEN UP MY DAY & MY LIFE AND I'M JUST SO HAPPY I WAS ABLE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY TOO Heart. I HOPE YOU COME BACK SOON & STRONGER THAN BEFORE Heart I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU Heart
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Echoesofpassion

RESSS Heart Im so late haha! But Ive seen this twice already, AHHH the feels! Will be back with a comment soon.

Edited:

Ahh Kriti this was so beautiful!Embarrassed The scenes you chose along with the voiceovers, so so apt! And the colouring looked so gorgeous too! Really you have improved so much so fast excellent work hunClap proud of ya! *hugs* for this! Never did the Fitoor trailer fit anyone better than it did ShramanHeart

WOMAN PLEASE WHY. DON'T DO THIS. THE MOMENT I SAW THAT YOU HAD RESSED I WAS LIKE DYING BECAUSE LIKE YOU WATCHING MY VMS, LIKE JUST NO. *DYING OF EMBARRASSMENT RN BECAUSE LIKE WHAT EVEN IS MY LIFE RN*

THANK YOU, the fact that you WATCHED something I made and actually liked it is just TOO MUCH to take in! YOU LIKED THE COLORING AND THE VOICEOVERS AND YOU REALLY THINK I IMPROVED, IM GOING TO CRYING OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH.

#Ghanna'sProudOfMe #MyLifeIsComplete

And yes, Shravan's fitoor for Suman is what makes Fitoor just...perfect Heart
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
*replied to a page of comments, shall continue soon, but just know I've read all the lovely things you all have had to say, and so thank you for being so patient with me with regards to the replies, you all are the sweetest, thank you so much*
Hug
-Kriti
Zenab78 IF-Dazzler
Zenab78
Zenab78

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Superb
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Wowww beautiful Kriti!! Loved Fitoor on Our Beloved EDKV!HeartDay Dreaming