India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Kundan in Disguise

Stalwart. Goldie
Stalwart.
Stalwart.

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

I feel Dr. Amit will turn out to be Kundan in future. Just watched Avinash Sachdev's interview posted by India Forums. He played hero cum villain roles in his previous shows. (guessed from what he said). I feel that is the main reason why he's roped into this show. His experience will be useful to bring some sudden twist or change in the character played by him. 

Nimboli & Kundan never went through wife & husband relationship like Anandi & Jagya. Perhaps CVs will first bring these two close and reveal Dr. Amit is Kundan. Krish will be there to support & marry her later like Shiv did with Anandi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavestiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:54am | IP Logged
By now everyone has guessed that dr. amit is none other than kundan.

CVs themselves gave some clues to the audience to do the correct guessing work... otherwise, none of the old viewers were interested in nimboli's story... she was one boring child after she met anandi.

Last 6 months I dont remember nimboli doing anything but hugging anandi like a parasite... can anyone find any interest in such a dumb and useless character ?... she was interesting and impressive only in jhalra.

So they retained kundan's character, which might make it interesting only for a short time. Otherwise it is a BIG FLOP.

Edited by Shinya - 24 April 2016 at 2:55am
Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

By now everyone has guessed that dr. amit is none other than kundan.

CVs themselves gave some clues to the audience to do the correct guessing work... otherwise, none of the old viewers were interested in nimboli's story... she was one boring child after she met anandi.

Last 6 months I dont remember nimboli doing anything but hugging anandi like a parasite... can anyone find any interest in such a dumb and useless character ?... she was interesting and impressive only in jhalra.

So they retained kundan's character, which might make it interesting only for a short time. Otherwise it is a BIG FLOP.

No I do not think he is Kundan - even if he is, Kundan does not attract me either.
And N I will be happy if she is getting kicks by these two lover boys.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top