Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

remove of ad for being sexist - right or wrong . (Page 2)

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aweeecute

Originally posted by ThugLeader

Oh just saw the articles lol at the overreaction.
But than again this new brand of peusdo feminists is funny and absolutely stupid, so no suprises.
but the ad was sexist.
so the outrage was fine but i dont support the removal of ad

How was it a sexist ad? Was it saying all girls are like that? Was it like those cd adds where they potray all men as horny bas***ds? I don't see protests about those ads where men are shown as horny bas***ds in lifts? Of course they will not, because men will be men.
ya but we live in india
where the condition of the women is horrible (not all )
but i dont supprt the ban
so i do have issue with women who were demanding ban of this ad

Conditions of women is horrible but that does not change the fact that their are women who exploit men. The thing is neither man or woman are saints, we have creul man exploiting innocent woman and cunning woman exploiting innocent man. Ok exploiting is taking too far, but it is true that most of the cases we have one partner taking advantage of the other because they are timid, shy and not bold. Woman supress the guy, and make him her puppet and man who take advantage of their partner and go around f**king and flirting with other women.

The ad is not generalising men nor women, it is just about a guy who has a gf who loves shopping and he has to bear the expenses. And he gets to saves his money by having a cheap transportation facility provided by Ola. It is simple as that, I know different people have different interpretation, but many such stupid controversies can be avoided if people have sensible interpretation and don't take everything seriously.

The thing is majority of the women who protests these ads are the same who call other women bitch because of how she dress.

Edited by ThugLeader - 23 April 2016 at 11:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mental_Manadhil

Aweeeecute Goldie
Aweeeecute
Aweeeecute

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

But than again this new brand of peusdo feminists is funny and absolutely stupid, so no suprises.
but the ad was sexist.

How was it a sexist ad? Was it saying all girls are like that? Was it like those cd adds where they potray all men as horny bas***ds? I don't see protests about those ads where men are shown as horny bas***ds in lifts? Of course they will not, because men will be men.
ya but we live in india

Conditions of women is horrible but that does not change the fact that their are women who exploit men. The thing is neither man or woman are saints, we have creul man exploiting innocent woman and cunning woman exploiting innocent man. Ok exploiting is taking too far, but it is true that most of the cases we have one partner taking advantage of the other because they are timid, shy and not bold. Woman supress the guy, and make him her puppet and man who take advantage of their partner and go around f**king and flirting with other women.

The ad is not generalising men nor women, it is just about a guy who has a gf who loves shopping and he has to bear the expenses. And he gets to saves his money by having a cheap transportation facility provided by Ola. It is simple as that, I know different people have different interpretation, but many such stupid controversies can be avoided if people have sensible interpretation and don't take everything seriously.

The thing is majority of the women who protests these ads are the same who call other women bitch because of how she dress.
i agree except the last para.
more than girls its boys who comment on women clothes.
U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

but the ad was sexist.

ya but we live in india

i agree except the last para.
more than girls its boys who comment on women clothes.

Of course boys will comment more , I am not talking about them. I am talking about these woman who go on about woman are the first who criticize other women over silly thing.
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
If its funny for bothe genders and most ppl, it should be ok. But depends on what kind of PC society we live in. 

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged
W.T

Edited by Too_Much - 24 April 2016 at 1:37am
Aweeeecute Goldie
Aweeeecute
Aweeeecute

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Too_Much

Its obvious question. This is done on purpose.

Its simple, its done for Sultan.

If still people think this is just a coincidence then they don't know how strong film industry is or else they feel india is a corrupt free country.

Anyways, who cares, Happy for Salman..

wrong thread
Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
why isnt  the men will be men ad termed as sexist ? double standards LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyo

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I don't know which ad u r talking abt. Plz post d video hereSmile.

If d ads which needs to be banned they r Surf Excel ad wid 'mummy jaisi safaai' dialogue. Wat does it wants to show? Dat its only women's job to wash clothes?

And also dat Parampara masala ad of Reema Lagoo wid a guy wid tagline 'Even Men Can Cook'. D ad was abt Reema teln d guy dat till d bahu does not adjust he can cook using Parampara ready to cook range. Wat does it shows? Dat its only women's job to cook? Men did not need to learn cooking but just use ready to cook products till his wife does not adjusts. After dat, he can just sit n order acc. to her. But d man says not till bahu adjusts but always since he has ready product. Why he can't do efforts normally to make food? Why only women sud do a lot of efforts to make food?

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 24 April 2016 at 1:00am

Go to top