Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

Swara's Memory Loss Discussion (Page 5)

Shinning_AD IF-Sizzlerz
Shinning_AD
Shinning_AD

Joined: 28 July 2014
Posts: 23849

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dattu21


It's never possible ...why??
1)


Every spoiler said that Swara will be pushed off the cliff ....-
Bold:- because of this , i think it may be new story ...Smile
2)

Blue -  Swara 's love for lakshya  was forceful & when she came to know about ragya marriage & ragini's loves for lakshya by ragini  ,at that time she  was heart-broken , felt that she was cheated ..not by lakshya but by ragini ..

& most imp -After ragya marriage , she was  fighting  but for her parents not for lakshya , even she didn't remember lakshya single time except at badi when she was shown as confused  during swasan & lakshya triangle , still at that time she had not felt for lakshya which she felt for sanskar during sanskar-kavita engagement .

3)
Most imp why to recreate old track which was flopped??

Actually i don't want Swa..lak ...never ...it's irritating ...ConfusedOuch
Did I just read pushed off the cliff .. I  completely forgot to think about one thing that how come the CVs decided to push someone off the cliff but now thier famous swaragini bridge LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Joined: 07 December 2015
Posts: 4109

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Originally posted by Vaiyambar...



It may possible way. To get him... Swaragini may joi n hands.. But. I. Prefer swasan.. Big smile


I prefer SwaSan as well as Ragya.. This way it is a win win for both fandoms, instead of SwaraginiLOL
..

Haan yaar why can't they send them to honey moon... Wink ... I prefer this track... With open heart... Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92NitaReidShinning_AD

dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Joined: 07 January 2015
Posts: 3566

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_AD

Originally posted by dattu21


It's never possible ...why??
1)


Every spoiler said that Swara will be pushed off the cliff ....-
Bold:- because of this , i think it may be new story ...Smile
2)

Blue -  Swara 's love for lakshya  was forceful & when she came to know about ragya marriage & ragini's loves for lakshya by ragini  ,at that time she  was heart-broken , felt that she was cheated ..not by lakshya but by ragini ..

& most imp -After ragya marriage , she was  fighting  but for her parents not for lakshya , even she didn't remember lakshya single time except at badi when she was shown as confused  during swasan & lakshya triangle , still at that time she had not felt for lakshya which she felt for sanskar during sanskar-kavita engagement .

3)
Most imp why to recreate old track which was flopped??

Actually i don't want Swa..lak ...never ...it's irritating ...ConfusedOuch
Did I just read pushed off the cliff .. I  completely forgot to think about one thing that how come the CVs decided to push someone off the cliff but now thier famous swaragini bridge LOLWink

yeah , lakshya came back him self & swara with help of sanskar LOL but here swara 's ML , so hope for  something new , not old track Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_AD

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 16497

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...



Haan yaar why can't they send them to honey moon... Wink ... I prefer this track... With open heart... Embarrassed

Cvs wont spend on honeymoon dear, instead they will spend for ten weddingsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Seriously.brainychild92Shinning_AD

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Joined: 07 December 2015
Posts: 4109

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Originally posted by Vaiyambar...



Haan yaar why can't they send them to honey moon... Wink ... I prefer this track... With open heart... Embarrassed


Cvs wont spend on honeymoon dear, instead they will spend for ten weddingsLOL


Well said bebo... LOL .. I'm not expecting anything from them I'm going to watch it.. With blank mind and heart... I'm going to loose my memory... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaveethaNitaReidShinning_AD

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 16497

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...



Well said bebo... LOL .. I'm not expecting anything from them I'm going to watch it.. With blank mind and heart... I'm going to loose my memory... LOL

Yeah that the best option, dont expect anything just watch with a blank mindLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Seriously.Shinning_AD

deepikagupta9 IF-Dazzler
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Joined: 30 April 2015
Posts: 3766

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged
if u guys see swaragini now like dress as married girls , if by chance goes d phase when ragini pushed her she may accuse ragini 4 it but family will pacify her , even ragini may admit or apologize . swara may notice sindoor in her maang , she can swarya marriage happened , family may req laksh pretend one but laksh will refuse but ragini will req him 2 do so. laksh will maintain distance. all 3 longing 4 their luv with swara confuse with situation.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 24 April 2016 at 12:59am
Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Joined: 07 December 2015
Posts: 4109

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dattu21

Originally posted by Shinning_AD

Originally posted by dattu21


It's never possible ...why??
1)


Every spoiler said that Swara will be<font size="4">pushed off the cliff ..</font>..-
Bold:- because of this , i think it may be new story ...Smile
2)

Blue - Swara 's love for lakshya was forceful & when she came to know about ragya marriage & ragini's loves for lakshya by ragini ,at that time she was heart-broken , felt that she was cheated ..not by lakshya but by ragini ..

& most imp -After ragya marriage , she was fighting but for her parents not for lakshya , even she didn't remember lakshya single time except at badi when she was shown as confused during swasan & lakshya triangle , still at that time she had not felt for lakshya which she felt for sanskar during sanskar-kavita engagement .

3)
Most imp why to recreate old track which was flopped??

Actually i don't want Swa..lak ...never ...it's irritating ...ConfusedOuch
Did I just read pushed off the cliff .. I completely forgot to think about one thing that how come the CVs decided to push someone off the cliff but now thier famous swaragini bridgeLOLWink


yeah , lakshya came back him self & swara with help of sanskar LOLbut here swara 's ML , so hope for something new , not old trackSmile


Soo she won't go back to swa lak era.. Some how she feels for Sanskaar... Unknowingly. It'll be awesome but... I can't watch swasan separation or cry...

Lol... True some new track ahead of us not the old bridge...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
no loss with memory loss- reasons read on both fandoms pls do read

2

Author: rithika2015   Replies: 15   Views: 1770

rithika2015 15 1770 21 April 2016 at 12:35pm by LoveSonu2408
TR Spoiler:Sanskaar and Swaras romantic date in Swaragini

Author: Nithya.G   Replies: 8   Views: 928

Nithya.G 8 928 19 April 2016 at 6:33am by NiViren-Raj
Swaras music school

Author: suwas   Replies: 7   Views: 688

suwas 7 688 10 April 2016 at 10:24am by suwas
swaras mangalsutra

2

Author: divya2913   Replies: 10   Views: 2481

divya2913 10 2481 26 February 2016 at 12:06am by harshitaloomba1
spoof promo- swaras blouse buttons open

2

Author: PRINCESS_ALISHA   Replies: 12   Views: 4353

PRINCESS_ALISHA 12 4353 22 January 2016 at 9:26am by ChejuuSidNi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index