Swaragini
Swaragini

Swara's Memory Loss Discussion (Page 4)

Shinning_AD IF-Sizzlerz
Shinning_AD
Shinning_AD

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

Anjale i agree re cvs ke piche saand lagtahe pada he...
I don't get why they always rush through the track so fast as if a dog if behind them LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

I don't think she'll pretend memory loss coz she is straightforward.. She may really suffer from memory loss she may gain it before or after marriage to continution of the drama.. In serial.. LOL

I know she is straight forward but i think fake ML gives her some leeway to find evidence against Rajat without worrying about Sanskar safety.. See if she faked ML then Rajat will fall for it and think she forgot about him as well..So i assume that .. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Seriously.Shinning_AD

Shinning_AD IF-Sizzlerz
Shinning_AD
Shinning_AD

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

I don't think she'll pretend memory loss coz she is straightforward.. She may really suffer from memory loss she may gain it before or after marriage to continution of the drama.. In serial.. LOL

I know she is straight forward but i think fake ML gives her some leeway to find evidence against Rajat without worrying about Sanskar safety.. See if she faked ML then Rajat will fall for it and think she forgot about him as well..So i assume that .. LOL
Yeah in serial world they always suffer real memory and even after gaining back memory they keep pretending LOL

Seriously.NitaReid

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:40am | IP Logged

I know she is straight forward but i think fake ML gives her some leeway to find evidence against Rajat without worrying about Sanskar safety.. See if she faked ML then Rajat will fall for it and think she forgot about him as well..So i assume that ..LOL

It may possible way. To get him... Swaragini may joi n hands.. But. I. Prefer swasan.. Big smile

NitaReidShinning_AD

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_AD

Yeah in serial world they always suffer real memory and even after gaining back memory they keep pretending LOL

Memory Loss is a concept reserved for serials.. LOL , 

Seriously.Shinning_AD

dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

I have very bad feeling swara may assume that she is married 2 laksh, rest 3 may pretend it coz now swaragini can't stay away from mm mansion when so much is going on , they had 2 return mm mansion. I think this time ragini will choose swara over laksh coz episode where just before swasan SR episode when sanskar comes 2 apologize swara , ragini was consoling swara as a child , so I think its a indication that its now ragini's turn 2 take care of swara.

It's never possible ...why??
1)

Every spoiler said that Swara will be pushed off the cliff ....-
Bold:- because of this , i think it may be new story ...Smile
2)

Blue -  Swara 's love for lakshya  was forceful & when she came to know about ragya marriage & ragini's loves for lakshya by ragini  ,at that time she  was heart-broken , felt that she was cheated ..not by lakshya but by ragini ..

& most imp -After ragya marriage , she was  fighting  but for her parents not for lakshya , even she didn't remember lakshya single time except at badi when she was shown as confused  during swasan & lakshya triangle , still at that time she had not felt for lakshya which she felt for sanskar during sanskar-kavita engagement .

3)
Most imp why to recreate old track which was flopped??

Actually i don't want Swa..lak ...never ...it's irritating ...ConfusedOuch

Shinning_AD

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged

It may possible way. To get him... Swaragini may joi n hands.. But. I. Prefer swasan.. Big smile

I prefer SwaSan as well as Ragya.. This way it is a win win for both fandoms, instead of SwaraginiLOL

Seriously.Shinning_AD

Radhadreamlove IF-Rockerz
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Here it is dear

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4464165#

Originally posted by blackcirus

guys can anyone have the link of ff which have current ML track .

Shinning_AD

Go to top