Swaragini

RagYa/RagLak FF - Love has no boundaries [Chapter 2 on Page 4]

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

RagYa/RagLak FF 

The Gadodia Family was one of the most rich and famous family in the city, Ragini Gadodia she was the one and only daughter of the house. The daughter of Shekhar and Jhanki Gadodia. She is very spoilt by her mother and got everything she wanted

The Maheshwari Family, they were a middle class family, they were a small family but a very happy one. Adarsh and Laksh was the two sons of the house. They were the sons of Anupoorna and Durga Prasad. They also lived with their grandma.

P.S Suggest a Title for this story - Well I'm not sure as of now when I'll update as I haven't even started writing yet but will try to do it within this week 

Should I continue? 

Edited by Shinning_AD - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Index Page 

Chapter 1 - Page 1 

Chapter 2 - Page 4

Chapter 3 - Page 
Edited by Shinning_AD - 7 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Nice concept can't wait to read the story
dewcute thumbnail
Do continue sweet heart..

Is that even a question to ask?
wohradhahai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Do continue idiot... tum ffs start toh krdeti ho but never u cont. Those. .😡

Title: Love dose
Or
Hum tum
Shinning_AD thumbnail

Chapter 1 - 

The story starts by DP in search for a girl for his younger son Laksh Maheshwari. All the family memebers were in the living room having sweets and watching Televison when DP decides to talk to Laksh 

DP - Laksh! I have to talk to you about something important

Laksh - Yes dad! What type of important talk? 

DP - It's regarding your marriage

Laksh - Marriage? What's the hurry for marriage? 

AP - Your dad's right, if you don't marry now then when will you marry? When your old and walking with sticks? 

Pareenita - Yes Laksh! please marry as soon as possible and get me a sister-in-law 

Laksh - Pareenita Bhabhi! You also are supporting them, I thought atleast you would support me 

Adarsh - Laksh! You don't fall into their trap, don't marry now. Your life just started, live it to the fullest because after marriage you'll forget about all this .. 

Pareenita - (To Adarsh) What did you say? You mean I am a burden for you? I don't let you enjoy your life and have fun? 

DP - Enough Enough both of you! 

Pareenita - Papa see, Adarsh again started teasing me 

DP - Adarsh! You again started troubling my daughter? (Teasing him) 

Adarsh - Yes! Yes! Only she's your daughter I'm not your son right? 

DP - Daughters first then sons 

Laksh - See! This is the reason why I don't want to get married, after marriage we always have fights and disagreement and then it leads to misunderstanding and fights 

AP - Laksh! But where there is love there will also be fights , this is what makes a relationship stronger. Take your brother and sister-in-law as an example, they fight so many times a day but that doesn't mean they hate each other right? Every relation takes time. Now get freshen up, and remember we have to go to the girl's family in the afternoon tomorrow 

Laksh - But mom .. 

AP - Please agree just for me? 

Laksh - Okay fine! but just for you .. Now I'm going out  with my friends see you all in the evening! 

Adarsh - Arre Laksh! Won't you ask the name of your would be wife?

Laksh - Later .. Got to go now bye 

Adarsh - Bye laksh enjoy and drive safe 

Pareenita - Mom! You tell na what's the name of my Devrani?

AP - Swara! 

Meanwhile in Gadodia Mansion, Shekhar, Jhanki and Ragini were having their breakfast too 

Shekhar - Ragini?

Ragini - Yes Papa?

Shekhar - I was actually planning to talk to you for a long time about your marriage, look beta it's time for your marriage now. if you don't marry now then when will you marry

Jhanki - That's not needed! My daughter wants to fulfill her dreams and career and I want her to peruse her dreams 

Shekhar - She's my daughter also .. 

Ragini - Mom! Dad! Please stop arguing

Jhanki - And even if my daughter marries I'll find a rich and handsome boy for her myself. I don't want my daughter to marry in any poor or middle class family else she'll also suffer the way I did before 

princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept
update next part soon
and plzzz pm me
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
I like it re...
Awesome start..

title can be: Love doesn't have a class!
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Anjale nice job loving it do continue soon dear!!! 🤗
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
title can be something like:

Love happens
love has no boundaries
Pyaar kiya toh darna kiya