India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Least expected from dadi

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Before I say anything about my topic. I would like to say that KUHU TRACK HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL. ONLY IF CVS REALIZED IT! 
Now coming to my topic 

Dadi said that KUHU is the reason for everything that happened between Shaurya and Varsha. And that they should send her away.

I was so shocked when I heard this from dadi who always supported the right thing. But today she was wrong. Shaurya is the root cause of the problem. So why should KUHU get this harsh punishment? According to dadi, Kuhu should be punished and shaurya should lead a happy life. How would KUHU leaving will help varsha forgive shaurya? Shouldn't shaurya be the one leaving and getting punishment? Just because he is their son he should go scot free! 

I am sure varsha will accept her. But I want varsha to accept her only and not shaurya. KUHU deserves to get parents love but shaurya is a spineless father! 

Does he deserve to be called father by KUHU or anyone? A father who cannot be stand up for his child doesn't deserve to be called father 

KUHU deserves so much better that is why I always wanted her to be with naitik akshara. Naitik would had been the best father for her. I hope naitik finds out and decides to give back to the whole MJ family and shaurya 

Edited by Saraa. - 23 April 2016 at 9:10pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytinaTulsi_Smriti-Maahii-ErisedWitch45Raz2012Angel_AryaA HUGE FANloveanimeMahek_No1*Dev.*

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.

Before I say anything about my topic. I would like to say that KUHU TRACK HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL. ONLY IF CVS REALIZED IT! 
Now coming to my topic 

Dadi said that KUHU is the reason for everything that happened between Shaurya and Varsha. And that they should send her away.

I was so shocked when I heard this from dadi who always supported the right thing. But today she was wrong. Shaurya is the root cause of the problem. So why should KUHU get this harsh punishment? According to dadi, Kuhu should be punished and shaurya should lead a happy life. How would KUHU leaving will help varsha forgive shaurya? Shouldn't shaurya be the one leaving and getting punishment? Just because he is their son he should go scot free! 

I am sure varsha will accept her. But I want varsha to accept her only and not shaurya. KUHU deserves to get parents love but shaurya is a spineless father! 

Does he deserve to be called father by KUHU or anyone? A father who cannot be stand up for his child doesn't deserve to be called father 

KUHU deserves so much better that is why I always wanted her to be with naitik akshara. Naitik would had been the best father for her. I hope naitik finds out and decides to give back to the whole MJ family and shaurya 

She just proved that she is a typical prejudiced old indian lady. Here is the thing they want Varsha to forgive Shaurya, move on and live happily ever after and forget this nasty incident ever happened. It is not about justice, justice should be Shaurya should get kicked out and Kuhu should get a loving home. Shaurya should really take sole responsibility of his daughter but if that burden should fall on Varsha why should she accept Shaurya too, typical indian thinking forgive any mistake the man makes. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JOSH1ErisedWitch45*Dev.*Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

Now coming to my topic 

She just proved that she is a typical prejudiced old indian lady. Here is the thing they want Varsha to forgive Shaurya, move on and live happily ever after and forget this nasty incident ever happened. It is not about justice, justice should be Shaurya should get kicked out and Kuhu should get a loving home. Shaurya should really take sole responsibility of his daughter but if that burden should fall on Varsha why should she accept Shaurya too, typical indian thinking forgive any mistake the man makes. 
I don't want varsha to forgive shaurya at any cost. That guy deserves punishment. First he cheated on varsha. Second he cheated on his two daughters. He is such father who is not ready to take responsibility of his daughter instead he wants to send her away for his own happiness. Like what the hell? 

KUHU doesn't even consider him as her father and good that she doesn't. He doesn't deserve to be anyone father or husband. 

Varsha should never forgive shaurya. I

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveanime*Dev.*

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveanime

Now coming to my topic 

I don't want varsha to forgive shaurya at any cost. That guy deserves punishment. First he cheated on varsha. Second he cheated on his two daughters. He is such father who is not ready to take responsibility of his daughter instead he wants to send her away for his own happiness. Like what the hell? 

KUHU doesn't even consider him as her father and good that she doesn't. He doesn't deserve to be anyone father or husband. 

Varsha should never forgive shaurya. I

Today in the episode the way Shaurya family were talking it is like they are expecting Varsha to forgive Shaurya eventually. W*FFF why what if she never wants to and separate from him forever then she might as well move out from this family, no matter how much they say a bahu is a daughter, son will always be the son, a bahu is a bahu only. As far as Kuhu being a painful reminder to Varsh I can sympathize with that, but that is not Varsha fault she shouldn't be guilt tripped into accepting Kuhu, Kuhu deserves a mother who can love her without feeling she is burdened by a responsibility that is not her choice. Ideally speaking Naitik should just adpot Kuhu, Shaurya is not even interested in her and I am sure Akshara and Naitik have a big enough heart to take on such a responsibility. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ErisedWitch45*Dev.*Ramsha..

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Daadi saidvthe most unexpected thing as I always loved her thinking but from this point onwards, she proved her mentality. Maheswaris can pretend to be modern but their roots are orthodox. Their mask is just fallen, as first Shaurya cheated on Varsha and cheated with his two daughters and now Maheswaris are sending a innocent Kuhu to her maternal home. 

Shaurya should NOT be forgiven, instead of it, he deserves SLAP. He cheated Varsha who he LOVED!!! It was Love marriage!!!! 

Why send KUHU away? I'm sure Naitik will get furious after knowing this. Akshara will support Naitik. I'm sure, Naitik Akshara will adopt Kuhu to do the best for her!!!! At least Kuhu will get a loving parents and father who is not hesitant to accept her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ErisedWitch45Raz2012Ramsha..

A HUGE FAN IF-Dazzler
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Why should a child always have to suffer due to another human being's fault? Seriously, Shaurya should move out or leave... not Kuhu! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top