Have you seen any Bollywood celebrity homes? - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
I have a question

Is it just Salman and his parents that live in Galaxy ???? Are their other tenants ? They own the whole Building ????
Originally posted by Maroon5.0

I have a question

Is it just Salman and his parents that live in Galaxy ???? Are their other tenants ? They own the whole Building ????

From what I heard there are others too but I could be wrong. It's not a huge building. It's quite small when you see in real. But I heard he has another house somewere else. 
Originally posted by TheBoss

From what I heard there are others too but I could be wrong. It's not a huge building. It's quite small when you see in real. But I heard he has another house somewere else.

Oh yeah He got that panvel farmhouse for his late night visitors 😆 😆
The houses itself are so expensive ki interiors karne ke liye 100cr ki movie karni padegi...

SRK's house is beautiful... I think, I saw it in the Fan movie 😆...

No one can beat Ambani's plush pad...
TV actors don't get paid that much. Also they have to save for times when they don't have any work.
Interesting topic.👍🏼
I've seen some BW celeb places in UTV stars show; Anil Kapoor, SRK, Juhi, Vivek, Tamanna have beautiful houses!
Originally posted by desicrowd

The houses itself are so expensive ki interiors karne ke liye 100cr ki movie karni padegi...

SRK's house is beautiful... I think, I saw it in the Fan movie 😆...

No one can beat Ambani's plush pad...
The outside one was indeed mannat. But the ones shot inside Aryan khanna's house was not Mannat. I read somewhere that permission was not granted to shoot inside Mannat. 
Mannat is real is much more beautiful with golden interiors. 
I think TV stars don't get paid a lot and yet they have some lifestyle to maintain. Also, most of them are not primarily from Mumbai hence have to start from scratch and buying a house in mumbai is a biggie for sure. 
Same goes for Not-so-Big Film stars who have a certain lifestyle to maintain inspite of having zilch work in their kitty. Thus, the spending is more on that instead of their houses.
In TV, yes...srk's mannat n salman's galaxy apartment...i've mannat vdo in my laptop...i wish salman has the same like srk's but too sad he dont believe in living a life full of luxurious ... He is an eg of having simple living high thinking life...
Imran Khan, he has a pool inside the living room and endless lawns..that bungalow is HUGE in Pali hill, bandra