Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i don't know why ppl r not accepting the fact that the popularity Adaa is enjoying these days is just 'coz of her hard work...everyone love her so much😳
HereToStay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lamhe89

Did I say that this AT is my home I feel peaceful here then any other place   😳

same here...and u all..including Adaa r part of my family🤗
HereToStay thumbnail
next AT should be based on her b'day
HereToStay thumbnail
wat about---
1) Tu hi to jannat meri
2)Tujhmein rab dikhta hai
3)Come let's celebrate the day as special as Adaa

or anything related to her b'day would be better
Edited by Pri_013 - 7 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
ArDa has some real serious chemistry...it would be wasted if this two doesn't work together again...first of all adaa looks super gorgeous in that maroon saree...when she hugged ritik...thats chemistry right there...what super hot chemistry...they look hot together...they have chemistry...they look super hot together...what i hate is its Risha...i love ArDa but not Risha...EK has made me in a fixed on one hand ArDa on another Ajat...its difficult to choose adaa has super hot chemistry with both arjun and rajat but when it comes to Risha-Kasha...its easier to choose...my choice will be Kasha...EK damn good in creating fiery chemistry with her leads even with her non-lead couples...a big kudos to adaa...its her sheer talent and brilliant performance that she creates chemistry with arjun...rajat...KW...way to go this girl...there is no stop for her Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
HereToStay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

ArDa has some real serious chemistry...it would be wasted if this two doesn't work together again...first of all adaa looks super gorgeous in that maroon saree...when she hugged ritik...thats chemistry right there...what super hot chemistry...they look hot together...they have chemistry...they look super hot together...what i hate is its Risha...i love ArDa but not Risha...EK has made me in a fixed on one hand ArDa on another Ajat...its difficult to choose adaa has super hot chemistry with both arjun and rajat but when it comes to Risha-Kasha...its easier to choose...my choice will be Kasha...EK damn good in creating fiery chemistry with her leads even with her non-lead couples...a big kudos to adaa...its her sheer talent and brilliant performance that she creates chemistry with arjun...rajat...KW...way to go this girl...there is no stop for her

Adaa is cute..she is hot..she is gorgeous...it is her brilliant and powerful acting that she look good with everyone..she had the spark 😳
its not about Arjun...RT or Karan...i can assure ...she'll look good with everyone👏

and although 'm not interested in Naagin anymore...but i do watch sesha scenes online😆😆 and yes Adaa was looking super hot in that last scene😳 was looking at only Adaa...so no matter who's with her..ritik didn't matter to me...jab Adaa ho to😆😆😆
HereToStay thumbnail
in CNB she's always so cute😳  that's why i love it😳😳
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Adaa is creating magic on screens and off screens to. I am all for kasha they were the first one that made me fall for in this show so I am only for kasha
shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lamhe89

Lol I missed it while you had fun 😆

yup dear meriii delusion...😆
shalluuu thumbnail
Leeelaaa
This is what called charm of adaa..i hv seen my time fans just go gagaaa over one couple n even if actors try to pair with other they are not accepted ...it's due to lack of chemistry too