Adaa Khan AT#15:Sesha: You're Toxic Taste Of A Paradise Addiction - Page 8

Posted: 7 years ago
the epi was a torture but i liked sudha mam-adaa's chemistry...i guess no matter how a character being destroyed but when two brlliant actors shares the same frame and give their 200% in their destroyed..they brings out chemistry...adaa is a brilliant performer...she has a great chemistry with everyone in the show...mouni...arjun...sudha mam...RT...mayuri morni(forget her name)...gurumaa...even in her comedy show she has a good chemistry with everyone...infact i want to see KW-adaa in a passionate romantic love story
Originally posted by shalluuu

for me it's completely illogical 
Brainwashing n everything in one episode n sesha badal gaii...it's look stupid nonsense 

thats EK for us...i still don't understand how the hell she falls in love with hrithik when she has a deep hatred for him...the hilarious part hrithik doesn't know her existence and she expects him to love her...he only knows her as naagin...he doesn't even know she is his SIL...
i feel either sesha will be cursed by lord shiva or hrithik will kill her...SS mention abt painful death...what is more painful when the person you are obsessed with...the person you are in love with hurts you...kills you...
oh yes...i forgot...in yesterday's epi...SS mention that a naagin poison cannot affect the humans who have the mark on their body...sesha's poison didn't work on SS...infact it hurt her than how come hrithik got affected by sesha's poison during maa kali track and he also got affected by shivanya's poison...remember guys...shivanya was hurt..hrithik suck her blood and he got dizzy as the poison affected him...but before it spreads...shivanya cure him...if Sheshiv poison affected hrithik who has the mark on his neck...howw come sesha's poison did not affect SS but it did affect hrithik
Originally posted by Mages

oh yes...i forgot...in yesterday's epi...SS mention that a naagin poison cannot affect the humans who have the mark on their body...sesha's poison didn't work on SS...infact it hurt her than how come hrithik got affected by sesha's poison during maa kali track and he also got affected by shivanya's poison...remember guys...shivanya was hurt..hrithik suck her blood and he got dizzy as the poison affected him...but before it spreads...shivanya cure him...if Sheshiv poison affected hrithik who has the mark on his neck...howw come sesha's poison did not affect SS but it did affect hrithik

Lol this is so funny they forgot what they wrote before and now all this looks like a blooper
This show is cracking me up. Can t end already before I break my computer screen
Adaa don't be looking too hot 😳
Originally posted by .Shiva.

Is anky dead already

yup he is dead...sesha killed him...basically shivanya wants anky to tell the truth to hrithik...and she will spare his life...they had a deal...sesha heard their convo...shivanya hang him on a tree...she was abt to free him and sesha killed him by a sharp object...
Oh he is dead poor guy he was torture from his wife but now he will dance of freedom
man i wanted a scene where sesha disguised as yamz tortures anky lol