Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Hospital Ward #593: I have so much laundry to do :/ (Page 3)

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Originally posted by Tranquility123

On a serious note, Areeba I'm actually starting to doubt the length of Mahi's absence. She's obviously vital in this battle and the longer she's away, the more unpredictable the track is becoming. 
In regards to the fight, I think there's a chance it will be Yuvi that breaks it to Kunj that Twinkle bailed him out. It works well with the whole Kunj's insecurity with Twinkle's past in a way because Twinkle did deceive him into bailing Yuvi. Albeit it was for his own life but it could be misinterpreted by Kunj. It would also make sense for the fight to occur. Kunj sees Yuvi out in the open and goes hulk mode because well why wouldnt he? And at the end, Yuvi in kameena mode tells him his wife was the one who let him out that too by cheating him in signing the papers. 100 WATT KA JHATKA FOR KUNJ. 

Ducking hell, anxiety levels are now up. BUT IN THE GOOD WAY. Damn, the MU is gonna be interesting and too much for my dil. 

I love confrontational scenes adn I cant wait to see the face off between all of them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Raina forget the dessert for now, you're going to be the main course if you dont shut upROFL

Harshi, dont fall into the haramness, once you go black, there's no going backLOL

Don't worry I won't
Main ek good girl hoon
Aap Sabki ladli baby bear hoon

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Okay folks I'm back went missing for a few minutes and what happen Nemo turned over a new leaf, Harshi is 15 but thinks like 25, and Raina is Teddy's woman. *face palm* while shaking head.
Lmao you already know about Raidy thooo Wink

Snowflake0923

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

On a serious note, Areeba I'm actually starting to doubt the length of Mahi's absence. She's obviously vital in this battle and the longer she's away, the more unpredictable the track is becoming. 
In regards to the fight, I think there's a chance it will be Yuvi that breaks it to Kunj that Twinkle bailed him out. It works well with the whole Kunj's insecurity with Twinkle's past in a way because Twinkle did deceive him into bailing Yuvi. Albeit it was for his own life but it could be misinterpreted by Kunj. It would also make sense for the fight to occur. Kunj sees Yuvi out in the open and goes hulk mode because well why wouldnt he? And at the end, Yuvi in kameena mode tells him his wife was the one who let him out that too by cheating him in signing the papers. 100 WATT KA JHATKA FOR KUNJ. 

Ducking hell, anxiety levels are now up. BUT IN THE GOOD WAY. Damn, the MU is gonna be interesting and too much for my dil. 

I love confrontational scenes adn I cant wait to see the face off between all of them!
Nemo imma need a hug AND OMG YES SAMEEE. Remember this: 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tranquility123Snowflake0923

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Originally posted by harshi2000

Raina forget the dessert for now, you're going to be the main course if you dont shut upROFL

Harshi, dont fall into the haramness, once you go black, there's no going backLOL

Don't worry I won't
Main ek good girl hoon
Aap Sabki ladli baby bear hoon

Thats what we say in the beginning ROFL

teddyyy

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Originally posted by harshi2000

One things for sure Kunj is gonna be super angry that Yuvi is out
OH MY GOD the trust quotient about how she deceived him Ouch
That is what I'm scared about with this entire scenario,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyySnowflake0923

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Nemo imma need a hug AND OMG YES SAMEEE. Remember this:

Confused
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Seriously Teds those GIFs are magic Day Dreaming

teddyyy

Go to top