Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

New OLVs-Swara kidnapped(WU ADDED)-24/4/2016 (Page 5)

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetgurti

I cant handel ott behna pyaar from swara its always genuine with ragini i can never forget or forgive what she did as a viewer cant digest this sugar coat
But serial name is swaragni so have to bear but i am happy that cvs know shiw ka usp is swasan relation and vahe chemistry they not messing up there and giving meaningful swasan
So i am happy

I have alreasy suffered behna prem in many ek hazaron or bidaai lol
So i am ok
But swasan should always be in focus

Im totally agree with your each words..   Seriously it's. Getting on my nerves.. Behana Behana pyaaar... For Swasan I'm watching this... Y can't they leave this bhana crap aaside just focus on couples.. It'll b cute nice...

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Unfortunately this behna pyaar is forced down our throats now and is off putting for me...even bhai pyaar is fun and sweet but behenchara isnt...but this is wat i expected after ragani turned positive...

Because she is the superbahu superwomen...is always at the right place at the right time...they cud have shown ragani get a clue...but if swara was to b target now of rajat and they want this to lead to ML track then swara has to b the one who discovers to b in focus to make her the target...

Yeah it the base for ML track but still Ragini could have found the clue for once..Ardent SwaSan fans want Ragini to do something ,see that how Superbahu makes me feel LOL... I get it Sara but that doesnt mean i am going to like it  
NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Even I have the same dooubt Nita how this is only possible for Swara why she witnessing everything...

Because she is the bahu and beti of MM family LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Seriously.

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Unfortunately this behna pyaar is forced down our throats now and is off putting for me...even bhai pyaar is fun and sweet but behenchara isnt...but this is wat i expected after ragani turned positive...

Because she is the superbahu superwomen...is always at the right place at the right time...they cud have shown ragani get a clue...but if swara was to b target now of rajat and they want this to lead to ML track then swara has to b the one who discovers to b in focus to make her the target...

Yeah it the base for ML track but still Ragini could have found the clue for once..Ardent SwaSan fans want Ragini to do something ,see that how Superbahu makes me feel LOL... I get it Sara but that doesnt mean i am going to like it  

I completely agree..cause my stance on that isue is the same as urs

NitaReid

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Even I have the same dooubt Nita how this is only possible for Swara why she witnessing everything...

Because she is the bahu and beti of MM familyLOL

Two in one... ROFL .. Now I understood... I'm really worried about Sanskaar for SR he risked his life.. For future and further..   LOL .. I cnt say here... Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deea92SaraNitaReid

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I think this is Ragini centric track.. For these days it was swara centric track.. Now they are concentrating on teju.. Giving equal chance to both.. They are trying to make ragya famous in between trp aunties.. Now they are making Ragini as Sherlock Holmes... Lol...

NitaReid

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:11am | IP Logged

I completely agree..cause my stance on that isue is the same as urs

As Always i am not surpirsed anymore that we are on the same wavelengthLOL
NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged

I think this is Ragini centric track.. For these days it was swara centric track.. Now they are concentrating on teju.. Giving equal chance to both.. They are trying to make ragya famous in between trp aunties.. Now they are making Ragini as Sherlock Holmes... Lol...

That what we thought during the jail track too , it didnt happen so dont keep too much hope on that LOL

Seriously.

Go to top