Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

New OLVs-Swara kidnapped(WU ADDED)-24/4/2016 (Page 4)

dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Every spoiler said that Swara will be pushed off the cliff ....-
Bold:- because of this , i think it may be new story ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Tfs and the WU...so this becomes b4 she is injured and scared? Looks like this is where she comes and finds out some of the truth about uttara bf and family...her is my issue if thats the case and she hasnt been threatened yet or kidnapped then y was she not trying to ring sanskaar...y do the cvs have to show behna pyaar so much...she was planning on informing just not sanskaar...after yesterdays segments saying she was scared so she didnt tell sanky was one thing but kniwing she had time to make a call and her first person to share with was ragani...y cud cvs not show she rang sanskaar...then after getting threatened and scared her immediate not telling things to sanskaar wud b platable...

NitaReid

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Bebo she is saying that they are happy to give sad moments but it'll be soo strain for CVS to give happy moment or romantic moments... See how they going to stretch this separation track... Phew I'm a bad translator.. Big smile

I agree with you soumi..

Well atleast you were able to translate Kamilla dearHug.. I am still not that good at hindiLOL .. 

Also i agree with you too Soumi dear now that i know what you meant Smile

Seriously.

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Tfs and the WU...so this becomes b4 she is injured and scared? Looks like this is where she comes and finds out some of the truth about uttara bf and family...her is my issue if thats the case and she hasnt been threatened yet or kidnapped then y was she not trying to ring sanskaar...y do the cvs have to show behna pyaar so much...she was planning on informing just not sanskaar...after yesterdays segments saying she was scared so she didnt tell sanky was one thing but kniwing she had time to make a call and her first person to share with was ragani...y cud cvs not show she rang sanskaar...then after getting threatened and scared her immediate not telling things to sanskaar wud b platable...

Well the show names is Swaragini, this is how it will be from now on and i wont be complaining about that... For now i am waiting to see how much they threatened Swara and what she is going to do about the info once she calms down..Then i will tell my POV..So far i have not much info to discuss or share my POV..

But i do have one complaint with the Cvs...Why are you placing Swara in every place correctly to witness something and activate her mission ..Wink

Edited by NitaReid - 24 April 2016 at 12:27am

Seriously.

_KOMAL IF-Rockerz
_KOMAL
_KOMAL

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Keeping up with the Swaragini trend!!!!! This show is based on kidnappings. TFS

NitaReid

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Originally posted by sarra0

Well the show names is Swaragini, this is how it will be from now on and i wont be complaining about that... For now i am waiting to see how much they threatened Swara and what she is going to do about the info once she calms down..Then i will tell my POV..So far i have not much info to discuss or share my POV..

But i do have one complaint with the Cvs...Why are you placing Swara in every place correctly to witness something and activate her mission ..Wink

Unfortunately this behna pyaar is forced down our throats now and is off putting for me...even bhai pyaar is fun and sweet but behenchara isnt...but this is wat i expected after ragani turned positive...

Because she is the superbahu superwomen...is always at the right place at the right time...they cud have shown ragani get a clue...but if swara was to b target now of rajat and they want this to lead to ML track then swara has to b the one who discovers to b in focus to make her the target...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Seriously.NitaReidtiny15

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Even I have the same dooubt Nita how this is only possible for Swara why she witnessing everything...

NitaReid

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I cant handel ott behna pyaar from swara its always genuine with ragini i can never forget or forgive what she did as a viewer cant digest this sugar coat
But serial name is swaragni so have to bear but i am happy that cvs know shiw ka usp is swasan relation and vahe chemistry they not messing up there and giving meaningful swasan 
So i am happy

I have alreasy suffered behna prem in many ek hazaron or bidaai lol
So i am ok
But swasan should always be in focus

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21Seriously.tiny15

Go to top