Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

New OLVs-Swara kidnapped(WU ADDED)-24/4/2016 (Page 3)

reeyacute Senior Member
reeyacute
reeyacute

Joined: 30 March 2015
Posts: 673

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I think after swaras kidnapping they will blackmail her that if she does say anything sanskar might be harmed.
Then she comes back getting hurt and doesnot reveal anything to sanskar...but when she tries to stop the marriage she is thrown down from the cliff

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReidtiny15

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 16500

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeyacute

I think after swaras kidnapping they will blackmail her that if she does say anything sanskar might be harmed.
Then she comes back getting hurt and doesnot reveal anything to sanskar...but when she tries to stop the marriage she is thrown down from the cliff

I said the exact same thing somewhere else tooWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Seriously. IF-Dazzler
Seriously.
Seriously.

Joined: 07 December 2015
Posts: 3930

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Originally posted by soumi93

Nita i hope cvs rush the ML track too.kyunki unhe dard dene me mazaa aata he bt pyaar dikhane me taqleef hoti he...dekhna seprartion track ko kaise elastic ki tarah khichenge Unhappy



Soumi dear, my hindi is not that good..So can you say it in english ..Ouch.. I am not able to fully understand what you were saying .. I get you want to rush the ML track tooLOLafter that nothing ..I think i need to learn hindi fast


Bebo she is saying that they are happy to give sad moments but it'll be soo strain for CVS to give happy moment or romantic moments... See how they going to stretch this separation track... Phew I'm a bad translator.. Big smile

I agree with you soumi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReidtiny15

.MamuKiBhanji. IF-Sizzlerz
.MamuKiBhanji.
.MamuKiBhanji.

Joined: 18 June 2015
Posts: 10407

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Neeva!! 
dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Joined: 07 January 2015
Posts: 3515

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Every spoiler said that Swara will be pushed off the cliff ....-
Bold:- because of this , i think it may be new story ...


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Joined: 09 June 2011
Posts: 13864

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Tfs and the WU...so this becomes b4 she is injured and scared? Looks like this is where she comes and finds out some of the truth about uttara bf and family...her is my issue if thats the case and she hasnt been threatened yet or kidnapped then y was she not trying to ring sanskaar...y do the cvs have to show behna pyaar so much...she was planning on informing just not sanskaar...after yesterdays segments saying she was scared so she didnt tell sanky was one thing but kniwing she had time to make a call and her first person to share with was ragani...y cud cvs not show she rang sanskaar...then after getting threatened and scared her immediate not telling things to sanskaar wud b platable...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 16500

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...



Bebo she is saying that they are happy to give sad moments but it'll be soo strain for CVS to give happy moment or romantic moments... See how they going to stretch this separation track... Phew I'm a bad translator.. Big smile

I agree with you soumi..

Well atleast you were able to translate Kamilla dearHug.. I am still not that good at hindiLOL .. 


Also i agree with you too Soumi dear now that i know what you meant Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Seriously.

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 16500

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Tfs and the WU...so this becomes b4 she is injured and scared? Looks like this is where she comes and finds out some of the truth about uttara bf and family...her is my issue if thats the case and she hasnt been threatened yet or kidnapped then y was she not trying to ring sanskaar...y do the cvs have to show behna pyaar so much...she was planning on informing just not sanskaar...after yesterdays segments saying she was scared so she didnt tell sanky was one thing but kniwing she had time to make a call and her first person to share with was ragani...y cud cvs not show she rang sanskaar...then after getting threatened and scared her immediate not telling things to sanskaar wud b platable...


     Well the show names is Swaragini, this is how it will be from now on and i wont be complaining about that... For now i am waiting to see how much they threatened Swara and what she is going to do about the info once she calms down..Then i will tell my POV..So far i have not much info to discuss or share my POV..


    But i do have one complaint with the Cvs...Why are you placing Swara in every place correctly to witness something and activate her mission ..Wink


Edited by NitaReid - 24 April 2016 at 12:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Seriously.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
swara-sanskar-laksh ff (above 18, pragnent swara:p) prt7,pg7 (3dec)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: anisimluv   Replies: 60   Views: 55554

anisimluv 60 55554 25 June 2016 at 5:50am by humtumsalman
Article - Kavya Stab Swara..Swara In Deathbed

Author: OtakuGirl-Debo   Replies: 3   Views: 1190

OtakuGirl-Debo 3 1190 01 April 2016 at 5:20am by reeyacute
SR Sangeet Short OLVs + new OLVs added

2

Author: .IamShonali.   Replies: 15   Views: 4909

.IamShonali. 15 4909 10 February 2016 at 3:31am by NitaReid
Seems soon Swara will play Kavita n Kavita will play Swara

Author: arzoofive   Replies: 1   Views: 1868

arzoofive 1 1868 01 February 2016 at 3:17am by reeyacute
Helly Shah||Swara AT # 10 SANSKAARI GERUA RANG ME RANGEE SWARA

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116

Author: Monica_Suhasini   Replies: 924   Views: 41624

Monica_Suhasini 924 41624 28 January 2016 at 8:04am by Fariiiii

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index