New OLVs-Swara kidnapped(WU ADDED)-24/4/2016 - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Every spoiler said that Swara will be pushed off the cliff ....-
Bold:- because of this , i think it may be new story ...

Tfs and the WU...so this becomes b4 she is injured and scared? Looks like this is where she comes and finds out some of the truth about uttara bf and family...her is my issue if thats the case and she hasnt been threatened yet or kidnapped then y was she not trying to ring sanskaar...y do the cvs have to show behna pyaar so much...she was planning on informing just not sanskaar...after yesterdays segments saying she was scared so she didnt tell sanky was one thing but kniwing she had time to make a call and her first person to share with was ragani...y cud cvs not show she rang sanskaar...then after getting threatened and scared her immediate not telling things to sanskaar wud b platable...
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Bebo she is saying that they are happy to give sad moments but it'll be soo strain for CVS to give happy moment or romantic moments... See how they going to stretch this separation track... Phew I'm a bad translator.. πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with you soumi..

Well atleast you were able to translate Kamilla dearπŸ€—.. I am still not that good at hindiπŸ˜† .. 

Also i agree with you too Soumi dear now that i know what you meant πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by sarra0

Tfs and the WU...so this becomes b4 she is injured and scared? Looks like this is where she comes and finds out some of the truth about uttara bf and family...her is my issue if thats the case and she hasnt been threatened yet or kidnapped then y was she not trying to ring sanskaar...y do the cvs have to show behna pyaar so much...she was planning on informing just not sanskaar...after yesterdays segments saying she was scared so she didnt tell sanky was one thing but kniwing she had time to make a call and her first person to share with was ragani...y cud cvs not show she rang sanskaar...then after getting threatened and scared her immediate not telling things to sanskaar wud b platable...

Well the show names is Swaragini, this is how it will be from now on and i wont be complaining about that... For now i am waiting to see how much they threatened Swara and what she is going to do about the info once she calms down..Then i will tell my POV..So far i have not much info to discuss or share my POV..

But i do have one complaint with the Cvs...Why are you placing Swara in every place correctly to witness something and activate her mission ..πŸ˜‰
Edited by NitaReid - 7 years ago
Keeping up with the Swaragini trend!!!!! This show is based on kidnappings. TFS
Originally posted by NitaReid

Well the show names is Swaragini, this is how it will be from now on and i wont be complaining about that... For now i am waiting to see how much they threatened Swara and what she is going to do about the info once she calms down..Then i will tell my POV..So far i have not much info to discuss or share my POV..

But i do have one complaint with the Cvs...Why are you placing Swara in every place correctly to witness something and activate her mission ..πŸ˜‰

Unfortunately this behna pyaar is forced down our throats now and is off putting for me...even bhai pyaar is fun and sweet but behenchara isnt...but this is wat i expected after ragani turned positive...

Because she is the superbahu superwomen...is always at the right place at the right time...they cud have shown ragani get a clue...but if swara was to b target now of rajat and they want this to lead to ML track then swara has to b the one who discovers to b in focus to make her the target...

Even I have the same dooubt Nita how this is only possible for Swara why she witnessing everything...
I cant handel ott behna pyaar from swara its always genuine with ragini i can never forget or forgive what she did as a viewer cant digest this sugar coat
But serial name is swaragni so have to bear but i am happy that cvs know shiw ka usp is swasan relation and vahe chemistry they not messing up there and giving meaningful swasan 
So i am happy

I have alreasy suffered behna prem in many ek hazaron or bidaai lol
So i am ok
But swasan should always be in focus
Originally posted by preetgurti

I cant handel ott behna pyaar from swara its always genuine with ragini i can never forget or forgive what she did as a viewer cant digest this sugar coat
But serial name is swaragni so have to bear but i am happy that cvs know shiw ka usp is swasan relation and vahe chemistry they not messing up there and giving meaningful swasan
So i am happy

I have alreasy suffered behna prem in many ek hazaron or bidaai lol
So i am ok
But swasan should always be in focus

Im totally agree with your each words..   Seriously it's. Getting on my nerves.. Behana Behana pyaaar... For Swasan I'm watching this... Y can't they leave this bhana crap aaside just focus on couples.. It'll b cute nice...
Originally posted by sarra0

Unfortunately this behna pyaar is forced down our throats now and is off putting for me...even bhai pyaar is fun and sweet but behenchara isnt...but this is wat i expected after ragani turned positive...

Because she is the superbahu superwomen...is always at the right place at the right time...they cud have shown ragani get a clue...but if swara was to b target now of rajat and they want this to lead to ML track then swara has to b the one who discovers to b in focus to make her the target...

Yeah it the base for ML track but still Ragini could have found the clue for once..Ardent SwaSan fans want Ragini to do something ,see that how Superbahu makes me feel πŸ˜†... I get it Sara but that doesnt mean i am going to like it