Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriously. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks sissy...

Ohh hear after cliff fall and memory loss drama... My head is spinning...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
So this explains the injury..I hope Swara reveals this soon to Sanskaar. But anyways he realises that something is wrong with Swara.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
after watching OLV it seems she got that injury due 2 this kidnapping.they must'd threaten her.and thatswhy shes scared. i just wish swara tells sanky abt  rajat & rajat's parents truth.
sanky will defo believe her.
BlurredLines thumbnail
TFS.. I want to see how the Cvs play this track out before deciding my stand... But just one thing i felt it once again Cvs are rushing the track in jet speed
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nita i hope cvs rush the ML track too.kyunki unhe dard dene me mazaa aata he bt pyaar dikhane me taqleef hoti he...dekhna seprartion track ko kaise elastic ki tarah khichenge πŸ˜”
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: soumi93

Nita i hope cvs rush the ML track too.kyunki unhe dard dene me mazaa aata he bt pyaar dikhane me taqleef hoti he...dekhna seprartion track ko kaise elastic ki tarah khichenge πŸ˜”

Soumi dear, my hindi is not that good..So can you say it in english .... I am not able to fully understand what you were saying .. I get you want to rush the ML track too πŸ˜† after that nothing ..I think i need to learn hindi fast
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think after swaras kidnapping they will blackmail her that if she does say anything sanskar might be harmed.
Then she comes back getting hurt and doesnot reveal anything to sanskar...but when she tries to stop the marriage she is thrown down from the cliff
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

I think after swaras kidnapping they will blackmail her that if she does say anything sanskar might be harmed.
Then she comes back getting hurt and doesnot reveal anything to sanskar...but when she tries to stop the marriage she is thrown down from the cliff

I said the exact same thing somewhere else tooπŸ˜‰
Seriously. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Soumi dear, my hindi is not that good..So can you say it in english .... I am not able to fully understand what you were saying .. I get you want to rush the ML track tooπŸ˜†after that nothing ..I think i need to learn hindi fast

Bebo she is saying that they are happy to give sad moments but it'll be soo strain for CVS to give happy moment or romantic moments... See how they going to stretch this separation track... Phew I'm a bad translator.. πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with you soumi..
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Neeva!!