Another choti bahu

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
So it will go like choti bahu type something will happen on marriage day due to which gauri would not be able to sit on mandap and they will force Kali to sit under ghooghat and none will know not even manjiri and then marriage will happen and then kali will go with yug and Kali as kaala teeka and then yug will only eye or romance Kali and will not give bhao to gauri and she will be in her own lala land and thus Kali will not tell anytime and kala teeka will continue
I honestly hated choti bahu as who let her husband to bed with another woman and knowing that they r not married a
It is same plot there radhika was God li Hui and to protect father honors she never ever told the truth
Two reason kayu marriage will only happen
1)these days on TV they will not show leads getting married to others and having extra marital affair
2)and show name is Kayla teeka and if she will get married to yug then she will not be kaala teeka anymore
So get ready this is 100%sure to happen no keeping any hope that yug or manjiri will fight they r only juban lambi but kaam Kuch bhi nahin
And sorry I will not feel bad for kaali how much torture she bear I will never feel a ounce of sympathy for her she is those kind of people who leave everything bhagwan bharose she is most pathetic lead ever watched ya her bheke Papa has saved her but she has not asked to do so and what he have given her a life which is worst than death 
I don't know but she is the first lead in this show whom I not feel a ounce of sympathy
She support wrong thing only to gain sympathy from her badke ppa she took all blames on herself when she know that her badke Papa has given dhokha
I don't know who like this character Kali

Edited by UMAT - 7 years ago
I really don't want this to turn out like that, and I hope the writers don't choose such a pathetic storyline to go forward with. The cast deserve better. 
At this point, I would rather just re-watch old KaYu scenes instead of a farce of a marriage...

...actually I want to watch the reveal of Manjiri to Vishwa, because I want that idiot to realise what he's lost in his quest to give his selfish daughter everything. 

That all said, I just think the writers could do so much more than the two women, one marriage thing. Fingers crossed it doesn't come to your prediction lovely!
Havent watched choti bahu
But reading the plot itself makes me puke ðŸ¥±

Eww
I really hope this doesnt happen
Plsss 
It's just plain disgusting 
I didn't watch choti Bahu,
But after your post I am worried,  coz if she gets married to Yug, she will not be Kaala Teeka anymore, and show name is Kaala Teeka so she will remain Kaala Teeka till the end.

I am damn worried now, so I am not watching Kaala Teeka from now onwards. Will watch if KaYug gets married on good terms 
I was their thinking exactly same.. dey r going on choti Bahu track..i hated that track! Thn wat was the need of so much drama in d first place when dey r copying CB!! KaYu being married but Gauri getting Bahu n Biwi place will b disgusting.
Hope writers just understand this..n do something different .
Exactly what I was thinking too! (: