Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Just a few thoughts on Raman, a few more thoughts added on page 3!! (Page 4)

Mreddy Senior Member
Mreddy
Mreddy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Lovely post on both the leads..Understand where Raman was coming from, attack before they leave you, protect yourself from the pain that follows, survival mode.  But in doing so he is self destructing.  Cvs are not giving justice to this as the Raman after leap, is all over the place.  Just like he didn't want to think of Shagun after the debacle, he is not thinking of Ishita here and forbading others to do so, he always made choices for everyone, that I think is unfair on everyone else, especially Adi.  Ishita from the beginning always over compensated for her physical handicap..because she never thinks her love is enough for people to stick with her for a lifetime.  It proved her point when surrogacy happened, eventhough Raman did it so that she will never leave him. She accepted because she did not have a choice and her talk with Simmi, she knows she can never give Raman what he wants but loves him enough to compromise and accept. She is now scarred by the disaster and his words.  Both of them have deep rooted insecurities and no trust on their love, despite the talks, but their actions prove otherwise.  Her overly compromising nature and his rudeness..perfect recipe for the leap..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9Mona-Zoyamalik2005ramishisarsyedmaduragymhasiumMdwstDivianTanz_Divz

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoyamalik2005

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!!! I personally watched all of the online up to September, this year, and am currently building up a bank of episodes to catch up on. I'm an emotional fool and have declared a boycott on the show until Raman and Ishita at least begin to resolve the issues they face, and some much needed happiness returns to the show. 
I currently keep up with written updates. I live in England and the whole 'binge watching' Netflix culture I am now applying to this show. Until then therefore, I think I am going to make theses type of posts and maybe write some stories.

I feel like before the time slot change, there was more time given to why Raman and Ishita behaved they way they do. I actually do think Raman is incredibly volatile, and in all honesty Ishita bears the brunt of Shagun madam's mistakes. But similarly, I also think the reason Ishita is terrified at first of intimacy with Raman is because she got rejected at the last minute by Subbu. Her past too terrifies her that she could still be rejected again at any minute. Let's remember, she was engaged twice, before Raavan kumar came along. Raman himself mentions on a few occasions that she was a rejectee! Now after time slot change, and to add drama, Raman rants first, and then is not given enough time to explain his thought process, so it appears Raman isn't thinking at all. Similarly,  Ishita's constant need for reassurance that she is important to the family, and to Raman means she plays the self sacrificing martyr many many times. I think the idea that she will always feel inferior to Shagun, as she cannot be raman's first love should really be explored in more depth. I feel like even Raman doesn't recognise how difficult this is for  Ishita. I think if Raman found it hard to trust, Ishita may find it even harder. Her insecurity stemmed from something she can't change. Raman however did change. He transformed himself. I really think therefore, that Whilst yes after more than two years of marriage, Ishita should trust Raman, when it comes to Ruhi, she may never trust anyone else. Not even Raman. I actually think Ishita as a character will always find ultimate trust just as difficult as Raman does. But Ishita being the more level headed, calm and collected one, does not lash out at the drop of a hat because of this...unlike Raman

Welcome to the forum
Thank you for this wonderful post...RKB is my fav character.
 @ bold ...when surrogacy  was revealed  or yet to . her convo with simmi ...I/ we thought this will be explored ...but did not happen.
Yes it should be explored.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9Zoyamalik2005sarsyedmaduragymhasiumDivianTanz_Divz

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mreddy

Lovely post on both the leads..Understand where Raman was coming from, attack before they leave you, protect yourself from the pain that follows, survival mode.  But in doing so he is self destructing.  Cvs are not giving justice to this as the Raman after leap, is all over the place.  Just like he didn't want to think of Shagun after the debacle, he is not thinking of Ishita here and forbading others to do so, he always made choices for everyone, that I think is unfair on everyone else, especially Adi.  Ishita from the beginning always over compensated for her physical handicap..because she never thinks her love is enough for people to stick with her for a lifetime.  It proved her point when surrogacy happened, eventhough Raman did it so that she will never leave him. She accepted because she did not have a choice and her talk with Simmi, she knows she can never give Raman what he wants but loves him enough to compromise and accept. She is now scarred by the disaster and his words.  Both of them have deep rooted insecurities and no trust on their love, despite the talks, but their actions prove otherwise.  Her overly compromising nature and his rudeness..perfect recipe for the leap..
Brilliant Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasiumDivianTanz_Divz

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Analysis

Well written ..ClapClap

So depth in writing..

Don't be silent member anymore..

Loved to read  more now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005maduragymhasium

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Another lovely piece 
Well done

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
edited on page 2
shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
lovely and sensible post in the forum after days ..loved it ...agree wid u..keep writing more SmileClap
maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
fabulous post again dear

superb ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

be positive likewise always make us also somewhat positive by your post continuously dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005

Go to top