Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Just a few thoughts on Raman, a few more thoughts added on page 3!! (Page 2)

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

It's been ages since I have read a post that is so insightful and mentally stimulating; one where the personalities and the character traits of both the protagonists are so well understood and what makes them tick is so aptly defined by someone.

I had reserved this post but couldn't due to some constraints update the same earlier. However it is in hindsight a good thing, since I could make a common reply for your views on both Ishita and Raman, it's been so long since a post has had an analytical approach on the forum when discussing this duo as a pair or individually and not just a nasty - I hate her/him for xyz opinion.

Always a delight to read something that's so beautifully written.

Love & God bless,

Aani

Edited by QueSeraSera - 25 April 2016 at 1:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005s2397sarsyed

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Thing which cvs failed to show, u did. I guess only he is left whose POV has never been shown in the show apart from those initial days.
Well, cvs r busy writing beautiful monologues on Shagun Devi trying hard to be selfless n Mani's Turueee Lub. 

If some of the cvs r reading this, can we get to see Raman's side of story too, if u don't forget than not Mani's but Raman's love for Ishita is Our concern.

Btw, reading something so beautiful n sensible thing on forum gives a good feeling. Thanks

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nikichatz1Zoyamalik2005s2397maduragymhasiumUmeraTariqmayu1982gargpoo-K.13-kras

sarsyed Goldie
sarsyed
sarsyed

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Very well writtenClap
As per my thinking Raman has always loved/given in any relationship as a son,brother,father,husband (1st marriage) he has never received or been loved except for ishita...he had a family,he was successful,he was a father but he lacked love ...the void which ishita filled in later.he has craved for pure unconditional love which he never got ...for him that was an issue or a part missing in his life.he always wanted to give in case of ishita too for what he recieved from her and that's how the surrogacy or baby thing happened too (let's forget the EX getting involved part here)

In case of ishita She has had the thought of being infertile  being looked down  or taunted for her inability as her major problem in life she craved to love someone as a mother maybe she was content with a family who didn't depend on her as much as raman's family  and loved her ...she had a failed relationship with subbu ...for her the main interest was to fight her inability to become a mother so it appeared more as she loved Ruhi more than anyone else.

Both were on a look out to find peace with themselves and they did too ishita in the form of ruhi and Raman in the form of ishita and when ruhi was no more this chain broke  because it began and it ended  for  "sirf ruhi ke liye"

Edited by sarsyed - 24 April 2016 at 1:19am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Reenamalabarnikichatz1Zoyamalik2005LacustrisUmeraTariqmayu1982maduragymhasiumDivanIshraruGugumintigargpoo-K.13-kras

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:33am | IP Logged
I wonder if SJ knows Raman as well as you do ! Or perhaps you are the one who created Raman's character ! A good writer and story teller knows and lives in the character he or she creates and that's when a good story is created . I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post and could see the character of Raman more clearly which the creative team failed to portray , he has been portrayed as an oger , but never given a chance to show what he really is . Thank you for giving a wonderful RE introduction of RKB ... Post like your makes me proud to be part of India Forums where people can see beyond the actors .

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

iris_thoinikichatz1Zoyamalik2005s2397UmeraTariqmaduragymhasiummayu1982Gugumintigargpoo-K.13-kras

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Welcome to IF & Nice post Zoya...
Raman's insecurities are always bigger than Ishita & that's why he always go into the self destruct mode without thinking about the consequences.. Nevertheless he is the most beautiful character in YHM coz he is flawed but still stands tall when compared to others...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nikichatz1Zoyamalik2005_NINA_maduragymhasiumUmeraTariqmayu1982Gugumintigargpoo-K.13-kras

arooshee IF-Dazzler
arooshee
arooshee

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I am really sorry...but I dont think raman has a character at all...this is my pov...dont jump to bash me...
If he has character...he wud not have drowned himself in drinking and remember his dead wife for a second in drunken stupour...and rest of the time hating her and showing attitude to the parents of his dead wife who had lost their young daughter not allowing their daughter to meet her maternal grandparents just because they support romi...his ego is much bigger than his love...
It doesnt look like he is repenting...well it looks like thank god that manhoos is no more...how cud he allow shagun to be called his wife infront of pihu... 
He wanted to remove ISHITA baanj tag so went for surrogacy... Now that surrogate baby knows shagun as her mother not ishita...  Did he reall y wanted to remove ishita baanj tag????? Or just keep shagun to himself???
I think he is very happy with the way things are now... Pihu shagun with him...that's why he deleted ishita and her family from pihu's life...
Sorry for him shagun is always asli ma and ishita sauteli ma...sirf bolne se tum achi ma ho nahi hota...his actions told he considers are as baanj and suteli...
Sorry ...raman jaise husband kisiko na mile jise sirf apni family...apni bhai behen apni babies.. Apni ex wife...aur kuch galat ho Jaye to dafa ho jao ISHITA... Tum ma hi nahi ho...tumhari jaat hi aisi hai!!!!!!!
Wow!!!!!! What a character  he got!!!!

livingFree_UrvPinkRose95DivianTanz_Divz

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
warm welcome to yhm  forum dear Hug

what an post dear

after long time i feel so positive after reading your awesome post

do you know one think i am  diehard raman fan while reading itself i feel so much happiness make me proud to be his fan more and more dear

what an analysis dear

just outstanding dear

i bow down for your post dear ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

i love it so much dear

please post something related to yhm daily dear

amazingly said his emotion his love in your excellent post dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005

varunike Senior Member
varunike
varunike

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
very well written.
infact i dont think the CVs actually think/ponder so much when they are writing a track or dialogues.. they just hosh posh put together something last minute based on that weeks TRP.

Raman is very confusing character.. not nice at times. Agree he loved Ishitha but does not justify the harsh things always told to her.. Cvs better justify him staying away from the iyers or keeping pihu away from them.. if it is because of mihika then i think it is the dumbest reason. but for CVs it is drama and trp that counts. guess that is happening.

There has to be a heart to heart conversation between the leads which never happens.. sad Cvs dont think... 

Zoyamalik2005PinkRose95DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top