Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Just a few thoughts on Raman, a few more thoughts added on page 3!!

Zoyamalik2005 Senior Member
Zoyamalik2005
Zoyamalik2005

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
im a silent reader and just joined as a member today. I thought I'd pen down down some thoughts, just to see if they made sense. Feel free to disagree, share your opinion, tell me I'm crazy, or all the above togetherSmile
In my opinion, Raman attempted his best not to fall in love with ishita. But he did. I think he fell so deeply in love with her, that Shagun can't even compare. It's like ishita slowly turned his world upside down, and before he could realise what was happening he fell in love. Long before he started acknowledging what he was feeling, long before Mani instigated a jealous possessiveness, he started to fall for her. And as the relationship progresses, we have seen just how terrified Raman is of losing Ishita, whether that is to someone else or some catastrophe. Ishita, the classic over compensator, feeling like she cannot give the family a blessing most daughters in law do, I think took it upon herself to bring any happiness she could to the family. I think it his feeling of inferiority that drives the so called 'jagatmaata' attitude, at least when related to the family. But in a way, it is this feeling of deep insecurity Raman and ishita have, that makes them more alike then at first glance you would think, and makes them act the way they do

And I think it is this insecurity, in a way that lead to the catastrophe that gave way to the leap. 

In a way, Ruhi optimises everything that Raman and Ishita held dear. Ruhi brought them together, through her they found this all consuming undying love. Ishita fell in love with her daughter's father. Raman fell in love with his daughter's mother. Even though the 'surf Ruhi ke liye' phase ended ages ago, I think that tag also defined them as people. When it therefore suddenly appeared that Ruhi was gone from their lives, I think in the heat of the moment, Raman' s venomous words fuelled a deep insecurity. How is he supposed to be the man Ishita loves, and can look to for support, when he is no longer father to her daughter, a very defining quality in what lead to Ishita falling hopelessly in love with Raman in the first place. This is classic Raman.he lashed out in pain. His daughter has just died. Another entered the world. Things went horribly wrong. And the one person that can save him, may never look at him the same way. This was a common theme in the child swap track, what are Raman and Ishita without Ruhi? I think the answer scared Raman , and Raman being Raman, went into self destruct mode. His defence mechanism however, did the one thing he was most terrified about. It killed Ishita. He was terrified of losing her, and in his self destruct, he killed Ishita too. He imploded the relationship before he could see his worst nightmare; that Ishita wouldn't want him for him and would walk away herself. He used everything he knew would hurt her in a fit of grief, anger, rage, shock, and utter disbelief. In his own attempt to safeguard Ishita being the one to walk away, he ended up pushing her off the cliff himself for real this time. It wasn't a plan to save her life this time. It was a plan to end things his way before like his past, Ishita was the one to leave him. And of course this happened within a few minutes, emotions were rife, and I just think this is how Raman is. After shagun's betrayal we have seen time and time again when Raman fears Ishita too will leave he hurts her first.

I get why people think the characters have changed drastically, I do. But I think in this case, the stakes were higher and it was in keeping with What Raman does for self preservation. I just think it happens time and time again because Raman doesn't realise himself what he is doing. This is him declaring pre emotive war before the other person can defeat him.

Edited by Zoyamalik2005 - 24 April 2016 at 10:26am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

KaruSushnerdjojoaashimapuri10Divya72Reenamalabarmukphuanidivannikichatz1iris_thoiSA1234Meghna_IshRaCheryl_DTMreddyDivSoumyasumita_ghoshDivya5377--Meena--Love9RaimaVRaina1234Jyoti8-AngryBird-Lacustriswendy25vanisreemischiefsarsyedPinkRose95s2397DiyaRathoreankitasenishra_bestluvcrazy_bholiDesai09Veeann-MS-maduragymhasiumpari2015-Atii-mayu1982infinity00UmeraTariqjanani_divan-K.13-kraskaa1202-Silencia-Gugumintigargpooishra_JD_clubMdwstsree1809QueSeraSera

-MS- IF-Dazzler
-MS-
-MS-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
I am reading something so intensely beautiful in this forum after ages! Bravo!!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoiris_thoinikichatz1Cheryl_DTMreddyLove9Zoyamalik2005-AngryBird-ankitasenLacustrisDiyaRathoreRaimaVs2397maduragymhasiumUmeraTariq-K.13-kras-Silencia-Gugumintisree1809

Veeann IF-Dazzler
Veeann
Veeann

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Very well analysed. Raman is such a flawed character but in his flaws lies his appeal. I still have hopes that both Raman and Ishita's emotions and pov will be given proper screen space and importance in this track. 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojomukphunikichatz1Meghna_IshRaDivSoumyaLove9Zoyamalik2005-AngryBird-Jyoti8PinkRose95s2397sarsyedLacustrisDiyaRathoremaduragymhasiumUmeraTariqmayu1982Guguminti-Silencia--K.13-krasQueSeraSerasree1809

kras IF-Sizzlerz
kras
kras

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Wow wow wow
So beautiful post
So beautiful write up
U put his emotions so nicely
Amazing
I read something nice after so many days
But really u made my morning beautiful
And hats off to u for writing this

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitasenDiyaRathoreRaimaV-AngryBird-Jyoti8maduragymhasiumUmeraTariqmayu1982Guguminti-K.13-

Divya5377 Senior Member
Divya5377
Divya5377

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I agree with you to an extent..his venom words this time are something beyond repair..I really want a decent confrontation and their pov to be shown in the show..which I highly doubt we can see..I hope they don't turn in to some comedy..my heart wrenches when I recall what Raman said to Ishu..they may be out of impulse..but referring to Bala mom and saying she is the worst thing happened in life are irreparable..Ishu is his punching bag..when they lost Ruhi he should be aware that Ishu would be the most sufferer and instead of supporting her..he made her guilty..I always wonder why he don't get back his relation with iyer's?is he not in repent mode still?is it something which his Ishu wants provided he considered her dead and does she reserves this respect of not telling Pihu about Ishu..why why? This question is bugging me..he doesn't care Adi what he mistake he did?the same Adi whom he loved to the core..I didn't find any consistency in Ramans character

Edited by Divya5377 - 23 April 2016 at 7:04pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

swapnaluReenamalabarsumita_ghoshMona-misavelon789Love9tharun123rose1000LacustrisPinkRose95mischiefjanani_divanMdwstDivianTanz_Divz

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
it was so nice to read and you interpret well...even if they take your 1% analysis...yhm may survive

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9Zoyamalik2005Jyoti8maduragymhasiumUmeraTariq-K.13-

-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Such a beautiful post! Agree with each and every word! Something very sensible on this forum after ages!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005DiyaRathoreUmeraTariqmaduragymhasiumkrasGuguminti

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Such a nice analysis...he is flawed impulsive..
I want his proper pov in this track..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005DiyaRathoreUmeraTariqmaduragymhasium-K.13-krasGuguminti

Go to top