India-Forums

Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

I feel cheated

Arwen1 Newbie
Arwen1
Arwen1

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Don't know about anyone else but I feel so cheated by how this Show disintegrated to what it is now. What happened to the love story it was touted as? It's almost as if the writer/creator hates the characters of Ranaji & Gaytri that they created. I'm at a loss to understand why they decided to make BRM & her cronies so powerful that the show lost it' s way.
And, even at the last, they could not find it in them to show that love, that chemistry and magic between RaGa that all the fateful fans have been waiting for for such a long time now. This is the least they could have given us and in so doing, increase their TRPs.

I can only presume that there is something seriously wrong with the thinking process of the people involved in this venture. The sheer violence & number of murders is ridiculous. Worse than all of this though, is the portrayal of the fear of the little boy in yesterday's episode (Kaal's son), peeing his pants out of fear. What message are they sending out to people. They have obviously lost their way or the writer/creator in incapable of feeling love or believing in love.

I would like to ask the writer/creator to take a step back and examine their morals - I know this is an entertainment show but there hasn't been anything entertaining about it (bar a few episodes) in a long while. When it isn't abuse of women, it's murder and black magic etc etc etc

KUDOS TO DD/SK/AR & the other members of the cast for for their wonderful performance. SPECIAL THANK YOU TO DD & SK FOR TAKING US ON A WONDERFUL JOURNEY - THEIR CHEMISTRY, THEIR EVERY NUANCES, THEIR WONDERFUL ACTING - TOOK US TO A BEAUTIFUL PLACE. VERY SAD TO HAVE TO SAY GOOD BYE.

Hopefully they will come back in another, much better show where their acting abilities are more appreciated. Wishing them both all the best for the future - hope they go on to better and bigger things.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DrashtiGayatrimuktha_cute4ever4lovesagorika93kuhelidebbarmaambbihagennyMAngel-33soapwatcher1_Darling_ananya2010

ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you, such talented and versatile leads got wasted coz of nepotism, will miss SiShti and wish they come back together so that the fans can enjoy watching them, did not get enough of them in ETR2, i am done with the show.  Right now i am an emotional mess, shock, shattered and devastated.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen1kuhelidebbarmagennyMAngel-33

kuhelidebbarma IF-Dazzler
kuhelidebbarma
kuhelidebbarma

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Hi!
Absolutely agree with you...the makers always showed BRM and her chamchas powerful all the time..and RaGa was hardly given any importance...such a brilliant lead actors but became a victim of poor script...By showing Ranaji's death,they want to spread the message.-"evil always wins over good"..
Kudos to SiShti once again for their terrific performance even in the worst tracks...would like to wish them all the best for future ventures...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen1sagorika93Angel-33ambbihaananya2010

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
i agree with each nd every word that u said!! Thumbs Up
fr the cvs of this show i strongly recommend a phsychatrist!! y'day nilu tweeted that great love stories r in complete(something like this) but she never showed a love story !!
it was only SISHTY who made us feel like that !! kudos to them nd the original cast of this show!! Clap
they have ruled our hearts cant forget them ever!!!! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen1kuhelidebbarmaAngel-33ananya2010

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Why this show ?!?!! Cry

I just LOVED watching the chemistry between Sid and Dhrashti !! Ughhh why do the CVs have to always do this to good shows ?!!!! It's like, there isn't any ounce of trust left in them !

They think by bringing in major "twists" and "turns" they would be bringing in more suspense and more audiences to watch their shows ! What utter nonsense and illogical thinking !!!

Whyyy ?!!!?!! Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen1kuhelidebbarma

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
When they started the show they had a good storyline to make this show big than any show but they ruined it right after when ranaji fell in love with gayathri within short span. They just wasted the beautiful couple with good chemistrry.. Always making badi rani ma's plan to win. To much of negativity. First few episodes were so beautiful and I had high hopes for this show. They wasted everything

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen1kuhelidebbarma_Darling_

Smileyfatemah Senior Member
Smileyfatemah
Smileyfatemah

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you which is why I only watch finite shows and Pakistani dramas. Like many others I was watching for Drashti. In her next show I think Drashti should do a finite series. That way they wontchange storyline as it will be fixed from before. 
In an interview with Raj Baddhan I remember Sid said the story was nothing like they had been narrated initially which is a shame.  I used to record all wk episodes and watch it as a movie over the weekend. Looks like another show I watch will be watched in one go instead. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen1

Danseuse Senior Member
Danseuse
Danseuse

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged

@Arwen1 : I moved out long ago. The script had gone south months back. There was an article in BT about the lead actress departure and now I figured out that Rana Deo is also killed. Am glad to see that the lead actor has finally been given an opportunity to move out!!!! Smile I look forward to see him act in a finite series thou. (Sony TV has some very good shows)

The script, editing and direction were extremely disappointing and it wasn't surprising that the TRPs had tanked months back and never recovered...

-Rekha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen1RoxyCkuhelidebbarma

Go to top