India-Forums

tanu is most pathatic heroin (Page 3)

ErisedWitch45 Senior Member
ErisedWitch45
ErisedWitch45

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuv123

I completely agree!! I hate her scared expression that she has all the time. Being meek and docile is different from being dumb and stupid. Anybody can see through chachi's manipulation. It's high time tanu gets some brains and stands up for herself

Agree with your post! It's irritating now to see her scared/shortened breathing scenes. It's becoming very repetitive. 

And why on earth are they blindly believing Chachi?! One moment chachi is berating them, next moment she is behaving sweetly. And this has happened so many times now. yet, Tanu keeps believing and placating Chachi.

Also, I can still understand they wrote Tanu's character as an abla naari, tyaag ki devi etc but what about Ahana? She is a spitfire and never hesitates to speak her mind but when Chachi was twisting the truth about the photo and even she felt something was wrong, why didn't she say anything? Any rational person would. If it were Tanu, then I would expect silence and no-clarification. But why was Ahana quiet? Goes completely against her character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FanduCarpe_diem

Go to top