India-Forums

tanu is most pathatic heroin

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
i'm very disappointed of the way tanu is characterised. the guy she loved since a child declares his love for her over and over again  yet she submits to every thing her laying chachi tells her.
how can anybody be so dumb  to believe that raj and his wife rejected tanu in favour of neha. yet they call neha tanu. they have hiding tanu and her sister identity for raj and his family, even the fact that they are veeru's daughters.

and she does find anything fishy about it, and like a dumb cow keeps saying yes to what ever that kamini chichi keeps telling her. really she got marbles for brains.  she is so pathetic I cant believe rishi or any normal guy could be crazy for her. I just want her o stop being such a bachari. and get some sence

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sohnamrinesha101rohinimaneeshaFanduSsophiaErisedWitch45smiles_ukCarpe_diem_Kamal_Ashu25Mohabbateinncuteariya..GurmiT..

cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
I think ekta madam forget to put brain in tanu head 
She is herself is dumb so her most lead r dumb 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshaFandu

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

i'm very disappointed of the way tanu is characterised. the guy she loved since a child declares his love for her over and over again  yet she submits to every thing her laying chachi tells her.
how can anybody be so dumb  to believe that raj and his wife rejected tanu in favour of neha. yet they call neha tanu. they have hiding tanu and her sister identity for raj and his family, even the fact that they are veeru's daughters.

and she does find anything fishy about it, and like a dumb cow keeps saying yes to what ever that kamini chichi keeps telling her. really she got marbles for brains.  she is so pathetic I cant believe rishi or any normal guy could be crazy for her. I just want her o stop being such a bachari. and get some sence
worst part no one seems to know how many brothers Veeru had, 1, 2 or many. He apparently has so many bhateejijis. Tanu (Neha), Tanvi (Tanu), Ahaana (Swati), n God we have not seen anybody even a bit curious about what's Tanvi's sis name is. She is always been addressed as Tanvi's sisters. In all this daughters of Bani and Kuljeet are missing n no one cares to ask who are they. Raj and family don't care about any reality check. No pictures of Veeru with his so called daughters Neha and Swati exists.
Rishi is another classic guy who even though knows he does not love Neha decided to go ahead with his engagement n mehndi with her.
Thank goodness we have a good lead pair n we r getting good scenes between them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sohnamrohinimaneeshasunshinesamuefErisedWitch45Carpe_diemAshu25

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteariya

Absolutely... This fact is killing me too...
Hope tanu confess soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneesha

Ssophia Goldie
Ssophia
Ssophia

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Same thought...everyone whether he is raj rano
Rishi ,manpreet and of course sab ka muh todne
wali ahana just wondering what all is going on..
Have doubts of their own but no one doing anything
to clear all dis mess..i just cant believe how ahana
did not spoke even a single word when her chachi 
told such a stupid lie to raj that all the girls in family
call ahana s dad bauji...i mean seriously..and everyone
just agreed to it...cant she stop manpreet at least nd 
give him a word but no...

Its not tanu but raj s family who is shown extremely 
dumb..tanu is a big emotional fool so nothing can b 
expected of her nd i totally given up on her..but wat 
about this so called intelligent people who spend their
part of life in America...have their brains stop working..
Why raj nd rano never asked about tanvi nd ahana who 
call bani their chachi..and the fact that why bani s own
daughters are not present at engagement or roka of their
cousin..

Not only tanu all the characters in dis show are shown 
brainless except chachi..and that new character pawan 
also included in that list..i mean cant he see or feel that
something fishy is going on between rishi nd tanu...such 
a dump people..i only love tanshi and manshi a lot..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sohnamFandu

kathzyna Senior Member
kathzyna
kathzyna

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
What bothers me about the whole situation is the reason the real Tanu should be marrying is Rishi's his  life literally depends on it ,If she has any sort of belief in the Cosmos fate and kismat she is signing his death sentence by knowingly allowing this marriage to happen .She is letting her Dead fathers wishes get in the way of seeing clearly .
She knew her father the best she cant hide behind that excuse ,her common sense should tell that her father would always value life over his wishes .He allowed both is daughters free will why would he take it away after is death communicating through a letter.Even if the senior Bedis are not wanting the marriage to happen according to chachi or what she has been told .She is intentionally hiding her identity form Rishi and lied to him constantly while she even witnessed the danger he is in and what can befall him if she is not there to be his human shield .Her parents has preached it to her her entire life .Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sohnamsunshinesamuefFandu

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kathzyna

What bothers me about the whole situation is the reason the real Tanu should be marrying is Rishi's his  life literally depends on it ,If she has any sort of belief in the Cosmos fate and kismat she is signing his death sentence by knowingly allowing this marriage to happen .She is letting her Dead fathers wishes get in the way of seeing clearly .
She knew her father the best she cant hide behind that excuse ,her common sense should tell that her father would always value life over his wishes .He allowed both is daughters free will why would he take it away after is death communicating through a letter.Even if the senior Bedis are not wanting the marriage to happen according to chachi or what she has been told .She is intentionally hiding her identity form Rishi and lied to him constantly while she even witnessed the danger he is in and what can befall him if she is not there to be his human shield .Her parents has preached it to her her entire life .Unhappy
I don't think she knows about Rishi's kundli dosh that he would die If not married to her before his 23rd birthday, like the ultimate life-n-death truth. She does believe she has to support him in all situations and that her's and his kundli are connected that's it.
This is rather a point which might eventually lead to marrying her to Rishi.
No one has said anything to her about Rishi's death or anything neither her father nor her mother.

Fandu

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Kamal_

Originally posted by cuteariya

Absolutely... This fact is killing me too...
Hope tanu confess soon..
LOLso true, completely agree with you, Jai ho EK mata kiWinkLOL

Fandu

Go to top