India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

I AM CRYING OMG MY FEELS

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
So I am catching up on three days of TEI right now cause I was busy with Sid's birthday stuff so beware: EPIC fangirling and emotions ahead, kinda like live updates as I watch LOL but old updates since you all are ahead of me. 
LEELA TANEJA IS LIFE ClapClapClap

The reason I'm actually all teary is because of the sofa scene at the Sarna mansion with Kunj and Bebe&Usha like omg his lines about being Punjabi, him telling them not to cry because he's gonna be okay AND THAT HUG. He needs his mommys so bad right now, I can't Cry It gave me such Kal Ho Na Ho vibes and I think that's why tears omggg. But our baby is so precious, I can't!

IM ACTUALLY skjbfeuqovfjn omfggg guys he held out his hand for her!!! All the important ladies in his life Day Dreaming Why am I so sappy & emotional? My heart can't take this, SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE GIFS PLS. 

Tbh I wasn't mad at all that Usha yelled at Twinkle, Kunj is her son and will always be most important, her reaction was justified. 

LMFAOOO Yuvi & Anita kill me, this balme game and Yuvi saying he got slapped I can't LOL Ruksana and Mehreen are my new favorite characters ROFL Yuvi in his egoistic self, go ahead yell at the doc, yo ass is going back to jail *hair flippp*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND THE TEARS ARE BACK. The bedroom scene, Kunj is back to being a kameena. BUT HIS LAUGHTER. He's so cuteee <3 I can't with Twinkle's dialogues she is #wifeyyygoals Embarrassed Honestly, like I cannot because his hasi is most important and he can't see tears in her eyes. My heart. Guys I can't. 

THAT INNOCENT HAND KISS + Sajna Ve my dil Day Dreaming

Leela taunting Anita gives me so much happiness, so much applause for this tashan!

THAPAR #2 MASHALLAHHH! Well actually like #6 ROFL But this time it was for Kunj puttar <3 The momma bear is ready to attack Wink

Seeing Twinkle beg to Yuvi both ripped my heart out and made me want to kill Yuvi. I want Kunj to tear him apart -.-

RIght, I need to go do some stuff so third episode a little later LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sahlz_13ASRkiMoonlightamlavskardooks--Natasha--tikitTranquility123Priyaknananetaareeba_blossomperkilicious_Ridz_SiyapaaQueen

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I'll reply when you compete your post. I also need to catch up with todays episode so yh LOL

Resss.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

I'll reply when you compete your post. I also need to catch up with todays episode so yh LOL

Resss.
lmao I realize this is basically me externally screaming but looking forward to fangirling with you LOL
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Awesome summary of the epis , Teddy ... this week has been amazing and had the beautiful sarna moment - which was emotional yet sooo aww-worthy  , the adorable Twinj moments - cant get enough of them Heart and the amazingly EPIC  thapar moment Day DreamingROFL No matter if I sound wicked , but I just love when Anita gets slapped ROFL

I wish to see more n more such moments LOLDay Dreaming

Complete ur post soon :D

Edited by -.Perk.- - 23 April 2016 at 3:00pm

teddyyy

Priyakna IF-Rockerz
Priyakna
Priyakna

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
You have really been working hard and the results were marvelous :))
Really glad you got to catch up because the episodes have been worth watching as you mentioned many reasons. 

teddyyy

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Oh yes Teds that hug with his mama's was too sweet and the way he called his wife awww, my heart swoon. 
Unlike you I got upset with Usha, she did not waste time to get back to her regular personality.
Kunj teasing Twinkle with that kiss was too adorable, but I thought the boy wanted action, well I guess not.
That husband and wife team I tell you, she wants the right ambiance and he wants to be healthy and strongLOL

teddyyy

ASRkiMoonlight Goldie
ASRkiMoonlight
ASRkiMoonlight

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Wonderful work Teddu..you guys did a splendid job;)..can't say much about the epis..yet to watch them

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Perk.-

Awesome summary of the epis , Teddy ... this week has been amazing and had the beautiful sarna moment - which was emotional yet sooo aww-worthy  , the adorable Twinj moments - cant get enough of them Heart and the amazingly EPIC  thapar moment Day DreamingROFL No matter if I sound wicked , but I just love when Anita gets slapped ROFL

I wish to see more n more such moments LOLDay Dreaming

Complete ur post soon :D
Thank you lovely! I know omg all the Kunj moments have killed me this week, I can't! I am a die hard fan of angsty moments so it was a gift LOL

LOL BRO SAMEEE #thapparfest

I shall try to, family is after my life LOL. 

Go to top