Delhi actor Sahil Mehta to have two wedding ceremonies

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Sahil Mehta, who plays Yuvraj in Suhani Si Ek Ladki, will be getting married to his girlfriend Eesha Danait on May 1 in Pune. After a traditional ceremony, Sahil will have a Christian wedding in Goa the next day. The actor, who belongs to Delhi, shifted to Mumbai in 2006, and now rarely gets the chance to visit the city. However, he is still in touch with his friends from Delhi, who have planned a surprise for him in Goa. Sahil told us, "We'll be going to Goa on May 2, the day after our wedding. My friends from Delhi have booked a resort and I have a hunch that they've planned a white wedding for us. Earlier, when we decided to get married, we had thought that we will have a party where we'll say our vows and raise a toast, but then one thing led to another and we decided on having a Maharashtrian wedding. After having a traditional wedding, in all probability, we will be having a white wedding by the beach."
When asked about the couple's honeymoon destination, Sahil said, "It's a secret. Before leaving for our honeymoon, we will also be visiting Delhi on May 4 for a day to meet my mother's friends (Sahil lost his mother in 2012) and seek their blessings
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Delhi-actor-Sahil-Mehta-to-have-two-wedding-ceremonies/articleshow/51956144.cms
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow dats grt... Wsh u gud luck eesha n a hapy married life... So lik sahil wnt b kumin fa d shoot atleast two weeks...  plsss cvs use tis precious tym n shw lotsa gud scenes btwn subhav n yuvan n sambhav... So very xcited