Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Tufan

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Today precap showed with Tufan

Vipu and Dhaani - Vipu is applying Dhaani a medicine with white cream  - Out house .  - Viplov is outsider now , so he can enter into AN or out with Dhaani

So who will stay at out house - Durga family .

Kamini and Sati Rani - disucssing  to reach the Eiffle tower  - Bua is an Mallik , but wants to be  Mallik itself by using Kamini .
DT and KT - These people also outsider now  , but wants tobe an insider - searcjing for PAwn ..   

Vipu is sensing - some big calamatic changes is  on the way  for his family . and applying medicine
Kamini is disclosing her feelings (So who is kamini ) - Why Bua has to give so much importance to kamini if  she is outsider of Sati Rani as well

DT and KT are planning to abduct Tufan

Possibilities  - Daaadi - Bua

As Vipu is confessing  about Tufan -  His another soul is under trouble (Daadi ) , So Is Durga is going  be reentry in  the  upoming tracks ..

When Viplov calls Sati Rani as Daadi - Bua (Daadi was first priority for viplov )
When Dhaani calls the same Daadi - Bua (Daadi was the soul for dhaani )

So if they plan to arrange marraige proposal for Viplov with Kamini , Daadi track will be out . 

Edited by samanthana - 23 April 2016 at 1:52pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Lorettanitalmanuadhiabhirevathirkrama_2010premparbatcocoatreeHamlet53NusiSgmehraanawida

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
It is fishy why bua favors Kamini and why would she want her to be married to Viplav.

Why is DT afraid of bua ? We are guessing property.

Durga coming back is unlikely coz that would mean Trip back . I don't think that will happen at this stage.

Biggest thing to look forward is will Viplav be manipulated or will he see thru things.

Show at a good point ONLY and only I'd done well and of course gets good response in Trps.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samanthana

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

It is fishy why bua favors Kamini and why would she want her to be married to Viplav.

Why is DT afraid of bua ? We are guessing property.

Durga coming back is unlikely coz that would mean Trip back . I don't think that will happen at this stage.

Biggest thing to look forward is will Viplav be manipulated or will he see thru things.

Show at a good point ONLY and only I'd done well and of course gets good response in Trps.

Prem , may be  they will not show Trips..  At this point of critical time , we cannot expect any new entry again for thirupurari ...  

Durga can come ..  , however again it is all depend up on this week TRP .. 

My Concern is same (How  Bua can use as an outsider for Viplov (Kamini ) .. 

How cum all the property belong  only to Sati Rani  and not for Dashyanth Tripathi .. 

Is DT is biological brother for Sati Rani ..

I do well rememer at early episode (Shambu unfortunately broke the eye glass of DT while reading news paper , KT will taunt him , sayint that , This eye glass was given by Babuji ka malkin , . So Shambu will say ,   (There is  a difference between gift and buying things own , so you will not understand ..  )

So Bua(malkin)  is the owner of property and DT is Custodian of this property , and malkin is back for property ...

So DT will use mind games to fforce Viplov to marry Kamini in order to abduct property . 

Edited by samanthana - 23 April 2016 at 3:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusudha999Magnolia2premparbatcocoatree

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Hey Sammy. 

I don't watch IKRS any more. I have problems with network. But I love reading your posts and predictions. I find them thought provoking. I wonder how strangers became in thr house ..and the owners became outsiders! I just like it.

samanthana

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:04am | IP Logged
well said sammy...
have to wait n watch...how an outsider became the malkin of the property...
something fishy abt dt...!!!!!!!!!!

samanthana

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Great post sam 
Indeed Sati Rani is slowly turning out to be the owner of AN aided by Kamini. What a mahamurkh DT seems now. Why  is he so afraid of his disgusting sister? Still to be revealed.  Or is this yet another plan of DT's?

samanthana

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Great post ! Sammy !
You had given many theories behind new entries. Property seems to be a major game . This track is intrigued much. I'm stick to your notions !

samanthana

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Hey Sammy. 

I don't watch IKRS any more. I have problems with network. But I love reading your posts and predictions. I find them thought provoking. I wonder how strangers became in thr house ..and the owners became outsiders! I just like it.

Hi Awida

Good to see you after long time dear. Offo. Network abhi na. I am waiting a for their track to unfold. 
Keep coming to forum dear . with lots a of love

awida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index