Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra OS- Bol na mahi bol na updt shot 2 on 11 pg on 14/5( HBD vivek)

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Hello friends I had made this thread to wish
A VERY HAPPY MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY to my lil sisy who is non other that your favorite writer Raksha aka cutieruhi .

29th April is the auspicious day in which my baby sis and my Brother in law who was more like a friend cum brother in my new house after my marriage were tied in nuptial bond of marriage .This is the day when these two souls took the sacred vows of their sweet relationship .

So friends I want them to wish in our IF style that is I m presenting and OS to her and you people will wish them along with me .

A VERY TRUE THOUGHT ABOUT MARRAIGE.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO U TWO.

WISHES FROM US

CAKES FOR YOU.

Edited by Divanru - 13 May 2016 at 12:08pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Hemamahithasangeethbalarohinimaneeshachunty1962maddykpRamya.DivAnJinal_999MitishrafandisciplineRkchinju-DivyanKaran-dethaDipaliGIsha_Pathareimabinayasuhi.mahiSuryaIshraholicsireesha76mayraaDEEPIKAA01239900-Nii-RoohachuSk-SharmincutekhusboofSharmgunita_ishramaduragymhasiumnafnafrufana10Rayalandswathin--HANISA--heemasomani-K.13-kaa1202Sri1091Mdwsttraveller_girlcutieruhiMysticRiver

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hello friends here is the OS .

BOL NA MAHI BOL NA

A Grand party was organised by PSR company,as they are introducing some  new employees today ,moreover their new CEO Mr Raman Kumar bhalla who was known for him charmer look .

The party was on full swing ,everybody was enjoying ,people had made small groups and were enjoying because PSR was a huge company having many branches ,so many people don't know each other that's why the people who knows each other were enjoying with their fellow colleague. A group of young girls were almost standing on the entrance were having a good time .They were girls between age in mid twenties and all were newly appointed ,they were just having fun with other.They were stalking the handsome boys and were choosing each of each of them .At first mihir entered ,finance manager of PSR ,mihika immediately chosed him ,then bala entered ,he was accounts manager vandita almost jumped and grap the opportunity to have him for her ,then Anurag entered he was sales and marketing manager ,simmi chosef him for her and the only one who was left was ishita .she has not yet booked any one as she want some one who have killer looks as well attitude .

All the girls were selecting boys for her but she being very choosy was rejecting everyone and suddenly Raman entered ,her eyes stopped on him .He was wearing a black tux ,he was looking hot in his nicely gelled hair and slight beard cheeks which was giving a serious look to him .

I- wow that's like my man .

M( surprised )- whom you are looking ishita .

I- oops he is too cute yaar and his dimples they are killer .

All the girls bend and glanced at him and spoke making a dirty face " omg ishu you like him ,and from which angle he is looking cute yaar he has somuch arrogance on his face and he is shooting hands with somuch attitude ."

I- isn't he hando .

V- ya ,I agree he is handsome but you know mine was much handsome than him .

I- then why are you standing here go and talk him .

Saying so she chased vandu from the group to bala ,who was chatting with some of their officials.vandu went and joined them in their chat ,after a while the person took a leave from there and bandu started chatting with each other .

Like this ishita send mihika and similar too and they also involoved themselves with their respective chosen hero .

Actually the girls and boys were in same office so they knew each other but not familiar with each other but today they got the chance to know each other .Here the girls were busy in chatting and there ishita was sulking alone standing in the corner .

Actually when MD was introducing raman the girls were lost in their own world that's why they hadn't listened Raman's introduction and now also ishita is behind him .So she was glaring them one by one once she glare her friends ,then she gave deadly glare to raman who was busy in meeting the business associats unknown of the fact that a girl is stalking him like anything 

After sometimes mihika ,vandu and simmi walked to ishita and spoke " see ishu we are done ,no they are almost our boyfriends but what about you ."

M- she is still behind that akdu Kumar .

I- don't call him that he is so hot .

V- but ishu seems he is some important person ,see how Mr malhotra is introducing him .

S- I should suggest you that you should leave him and choose another guy .

I- no ,I like him ,he is of my type .I only want him .

M- then only standing here and sulking will not solve any thing ,go and try .

I- ok ,now I will not leave him .

Saying so ishita took some drinks from the bar counter and drank it in a go .she called a waiter ,gave him some money and told " just go and call that man ,say him that a lady is calling him in the parking lot ".

The waiter walked to raman and passed same information to raman .He looked here and there and then again involved himself in talking to the business persons .The waiter went to ishita and told " mam i told him but ge didn't come ".

Ishita again gave him some money and spoke 
" just tell him its very urgent ".

Ther waiter went in and again informed raman .This time He went to parking lot and spoke angrily to ishita who was turning to other side .
" hey you who are you and why you called me here ".

Ishita turned to him and he was lost in her look. She was wearing a blue black short dress and her hairs were open which were flowing due to wind ,a strend of hair was blocking his view ,he went near her and tugged it ,she was looking at him with her doe shaped eyes without blinking them both shared a beautiful eye lock which was broken by a car horn .The person wanted to pass and ishra were standing in the middle of way ,they moved aside and the car was gone .

Coming back to senses ,Raman shouted on ishita and asked " who are you and why you called ."

Ishita flicked her eyes like a cute doll as she was not reminding why she called him .( she was drunk).After a while she recalled ans spoke almost poking her finger in his chest " what do you think of yourself .'

R( confused )- i didn't get you .

I- ( angrily)- I was trying to talk to you and you were going on talking with other people .what do you think of yourself ,thode mere type ke ho ,mujhe achche lagte ho to iska MATLAB hai ki bhaav khaaoge ".

Raman was trying to get something ,he opened to spoke but got cannot as she pressed her rosy lips on his and tried to kiss him ,Raman was startled with this sudden act of her but before he can do anything or she can deepen the kiss ,she passed out and was about to fell in the ground when raman held her in neck of time.( she lost senses as she has drunk for first time ).

Raman was worried as well as shocked with this sudden that to weird happening of the day. He don't know who the girl is ,where is her house ,whom should he ask ,with whom he should send her .At first he thought to go in the hall and asked somebody but then thought ,it will not leave a good impression for them ,thinking so he took her to his home .

Through out the way he was looking at her cute and angelic face and was trying to know what she was actually trying to say and do .

After reaching home he took her to guest room ,tuck her in bed and was gone . 

Next day ishita woke and saw herself in an unknown house .she tried to recall the happenings of night but she can only remember ,raman tucking her hairs .she closed her eyes to feel his touch ,which she can actually feel ,she smiled to herself ,next moment she clutched ger head as she was having headache ,but sae a glass of lime juice kept there with a note .it read .

Miss 

Have this lime juice ,it will help you in removing your hangover .After having it come to office asap .

Raman Kumar bhalla .

Looking to his name ,ishita bite her tongue knowing that the person whom she tried to flirt is non other than their new CEO himself.she immediately got up from the bed and rushed to her house ,she got ready in a jiffy and reached office asap .

The moment she reached her office Monika ,vandu and simmi walked to her and showered her with numerous questions .

V- where were you ,we were searching for you like mad person .

M- you know ishu ,the person you were stalking was RKB himself .

S- you didn't talk to him na .

Ishita made a puppy face and walked to Raman's cabin .she knocked slowly and entered the room when she heard him calling the person inside .

She walled to him with baby steps and spoke softly( tone totally different from yesterday )- I m so sorry sir for my yesterday behaviour".

Raman raised his eyes and was again lost in her those beautiful innocent eyes but anyhow composed himself and spoke ,trying to bit rude
" introduce yourself".

I- sir this is Ishita iyer ,junior project manager .

R- so miss iyer ,what you were saying .

I- nothing sir actually ...

She cannot complete her sentence as, she was short of words .Raman though he also liked her but pretend to be angry " can you please explain what behaviour was that ."

I- no sir .

Raman looked at her ,thinking one side she I'd saying sorry to him and on other side she is telling that she will not tell anything to him .

I(nervous)- no sir actually ,I did a blunder last might and I don't have explanation ,so I m very sorry sir ,if you want you can give me any punishment ,I m ready to bear it .

R( with straight face )- no it's ok ,just try not yo repeat this in future .

I- no sir ,I m so sorry it was my fault .

I- (under her breath )-actually it was your fault hotty ,you are simply irresistible.

R- did, you say something .

I- no ,haan actually ,I m ready for any punishment .

R- are you sure .

I- humm .

R- ok ,if you actually want punishment ,you can,you can...( he thought for a while and then spoke )- as I m new and my PA has not yet to be appointed you can do my work as my PA along with yours .

I- ( blinking her eyes)- ok RKB .

He smiled a little and spoke " then get my meetings line up for today .

I- ok RKB .

Saying so she walked out from his cabin ,both  were smiling like idiots as they had got something precious .

That's all for now friends ,hope you like it .Actually I wrote whole part but it got deleted twice ,don't know why .so I will write next part afterwards. Enjoy reading and do comment .don't forget to hit like buttons .

Edited by Divanru - 13 May 2016 at 9:36pm

The following 137 member(s) liked the above post:

suratbartleysaroj17sona27kajal603Test248DilaniLoveKryanjinniKaruSushrk31Aastha26ishra7Santeesimplipu123pooja2811hotyasr22sonamkirti_sarojcjuneja99anamika03alwayssmilingimasha94umashi.majumderSuryakavi0912luv_kpHemamahithaishracrazyanidivaniiaahaPreeti2276adashanzyjijeshColumbuschunty1962nagsumamayamaya9rohinimaneeshaciciljosephsham24sangeethbalaMeghna_IshRapriyavinanamika87Kryanian08agneeputrazub_airremya1990sree1413DT_FanakyafanDolly_1410shreya303Ramya.DivAnLove9_Divan_forevayashividmaddykp143rhbKpfan-1dtlover08Jinal_999sonidivan18threetaJyoti8Niveditha.girilonelyyyyDivek-ishraYumikoIshmandeewaniIshra2015disciplinepammi108tiara9198Mad4DivzayminPinkRose95DipaliGRaina1234ishitaruhi-DivyanKaran-Rkchinjudethaishra00SRKP_FANchandu1234Isha_Pathareimabinayasuhi.mahiwendy25JniISHRA83sireesha76sulochana90lalibhaskarSuryaIshraholicytanujaDivaniiagm1998mayraaishra_bestluvDEEPIKAA0123RoohachuSk-Sharmin-Nii-jaya18679900varalacutekhusboosharda_123fSharmDivanIshraruPremPBSBnafnafrufana10...Forever...maduragymhasiumgunita_ishraRayalandpeg_pionneswathinishra_JD_clubsukanksha--HANISA--nahtani88heemasomanigargpooGaya3sb-K.13-mamtasingla-Kavya_P-Mdwsttraveller_girlsvati12ishrasoulSri1091kaa1202cutieruhiMysticRiver

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Res
lonelyyyy Goldie
lonelyyyy
lonelyyyy

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:38am | IP Logged
unresd
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY raksha di
so cute os
ishu full on lattoo
awww kisss..
do cont soon..

Edited by lonelyyyy - 29 April 2016 at 12:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutieruhi

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Hello friends added a new OS to wish Raksha ,on her anniversary .you people also enjoyvreadung and wish her .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshadetha-Nii-gunita_ishrafSharmrufana10maduragymhasium

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
It ws nyc..Day Dreaming
update soon..

n HAPPY MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY RAKSHA di... aka CUTERUHI... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshaDivanrucutieruhi

swathin IF-Rockerz
swathin
swathin

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Lovely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divanru

discipline Goldie
discipline
discipline