India-Forums

Purva track

Twinklestar139 Senior Member
Twinklestar139
Twinklestar139

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
guys I feel like the purva track was not needed. Afterall, they have only shown it for what like 2 days and purva has almost completely disappeared already. Maybe if go by rumours and she does turn negative then obv another villain added to the story but as of rn i really feel like she isnt needed much in the show. Unless aryan leaves aaru and marries her due to some majboori, i dont see any other future for purva. What do u all think?/

Kashu... Groupbie
Kashu...
Kashu...

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Twinklestar139

guys I feel like the purva track was not needed. Afterall, they have only shown it for what like 2 days and purva has almost completely disappeared already. Maybe if go by rumours and she does turn negative then obv another villain added to the story but as of rn i really feel like she isnt needed much in the show. Unless aryan leaves aaru and marries her due to some majboori, i dont see any other future for purva. What do u all think?/
Ya Ri8 
Wese Bhi Their are already many Villain In Story Like Tht PavitraDead She Always Tries To Creat MU between aara 
And Poorva She is Dissapered I Dnt Think Now She came Back Cuzz... Aara marrige track is AheadWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top