Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishita shud return Australia.... (Page 2)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Isn't it strange that even after 7 years of being apart, I spite of Raman's bitter words Ishita still , by her own confession to Mani, considers Raman 'mera subkuch' .. That is the power of love.. Or foolishness by some .. Because as much as Raman spit venom at Ishita , she understood him and loved( s) him inspire of those impulsive, caustic moments .. 
Raman uttered those harsh words but is reeling from the after affect of them till now.. If he had moved on then Shagun wouldn't have to wear false Mangalsutra... He still is love with Ishita.. 

Maybe they would have been better off with other perfect partners but the fact remains Ishita and Raman are in love with each other and most of the YHM audience are in love with them.. And are pining to see them together ... Snd if indeed Ishita goes back to Australia that would be the end of YHM as despite every ridiculousness what keeps us attached to the show is IshRa as a unit... Not Ishita or Raman as individual entities.. 

So love it or hate it.. IshRa are destined to be together .. By the story, by its audience , by the ph and channel ( as they garner TRP) 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nikichatz1Love9kanajigokulsumita_ghoshmischiefGBSCnicegulPinkRose95sudha_suresshgargpookrasDivianTanz_Divz

sumita_ghosh Senior Member
sumita_ghosh
sumita_ghosh

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gan-

Isn't it strange that even after 7 years of being apart, I spite of Raman's bitter words Ishita still , by her own confession to Mani, considers Raman 'mera subkuch' .. That is the power of love.. Or foolishness by some .. Because as much as Raman spit venom at Ishita , she understood him and loved( s) him inspire of those impulsive, caustic moments .. 
Raman uttered those harsh words but is reeling from the after affect of them till now.. If he had moved on then Shagun wouldn't have to wear false Mangalsutra... He still is love with Ishita.. 

Maybe they would have been better off with other perfect partners but the fact remains Ishita and Raman are in love with each other and most of the YHM audience are in love with them.. And are pining to see them together ... Snd if indeed Ishita goes back to Australia that would be the end of YHM as despite every ridiculousness what keeps us attached to the show is IshRa as a unit... Not Ishita or Raman as individual entities.. 

So love it or hate it.. IshRa are destined to be together .. By the story, by its audience , by the ph and channel ( as they garner TRP) 
they are a wonderfully dysfunctional couple meant to b together forever..Ishra is Yhm and Yhm is Ishra

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kanajigokul-Gan-DivianTanz_Divz

zeny_Nian Senior Member
zeny_Nian
zeny_Nian

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:47am | IP Logged
LOLagree! Waise bhi leap ke baad wo andhe aur bahre ban gai hai...pyar ko pura kaise kar payenge bina ek dusre ko dekhe sune Ouch

one thing is crystal clear since the start of surrogacy the couple's love has changed drastically...may be for some this isLOVE that they claim to have for each other & I don't have a word for that since I know this is a show and the leads are bound to unite at last. But does it sum all...I guess noEmbarrassed
in this love there's no fraction of trust and respect (which were main elements of their previous love) for sure...and without any of that Love is not complete, at least for me!
and when you love some one you just don't sit and drink, occasionally remembering your dead (becaz of your venom words) loved one and all the time proving to the world with your action and words how much you have hatred
 towards that person...that you don't even consider peace for her by showing a lil sympathy towards her dejected family who have lost their young daughter by being at their side...when in love ego doesn't come before love and priority!

I loved IshRa and I still do but this new IshRa are total strangers to me...specially Raman, the one for whom I I used to scold my fiance for asking him to be like Raman lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neena_14snehaseshanaroosheeDivianTanz_Divz

snehaseshan IF-Dazzler
snehaseshan
snehaseshan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeny_Nian

LOLagree! Waise bhi leap ke baad wo andhe aur bahre ban gai hai...pyar ko pura kaise kar payenge bina ek dusre ko dekhe sune Ouch

one thing is crystal clear since the start of surrogacy the couple's love has changed drastically...may be for some this isLOVE that they claim to have for each other & I don't have a word for that since I know this is a show and the leads are bound to unite at last. But does it sum all...I guess noEmbarrassed
in this love there's no fraction of trust and respect (which were main elements of their previous love) for sure...and without any of that Love is not complete, at least for me!
and when you love some one you just don't sit and drink, occasionally remembering your dead (becaz of your venom words) loved one and all the time proving to the world with your action and words how much you have hatred
 towards that person...that you don't even consider peace for her by showing a lil sympathy towards her dejected family who have lost their young daughter by being at their side...when in love ego doesn't come before love and priority!

I loved IshRa and I still do but this new IshRa are total strangers to me...specially Raman, the one for whom I I used to scold my fiance for asking him to be like Raman lol

Awesome bang on.. I accept each word of  Urs.. Raman actions doesn't reflect his guilt for his dead wife.. He is showing as of love is nothing,showing hatred towards iyers.. If he is really guilty he sud HVE apologised to iyers & taken care of d parents of his deceased wife instead he is showing attitude hatred to everybody.. That definitely doesn't prove his love for ishita & guilty for her death...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeny_Nian

-CasKett- Senior Member
-CasKett-
-CasKett-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Bhallas don't want a manhoos adulteress woman like Ishita...they already have one, Shagun. Both the lady are disgustingAngry
DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CasKett-

Bhallas don't want a manhoos adulteress woman like Ishita...they already have one, Shagun. Both the lady are disgustingAngry
ishu is adultress ROFL
gt well soon dear
fr ur kind information
Simple Definition of adulteress. : a married woman who has sex with a
man who is not her husband

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSCsnehaseshanDivianTanz_Divz

zeny_Nian Senior Member
zeny_Nian
zeny_Nian

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CasKett-

I know I know
ap ek kaam kijiye jaldi apki Raman ko bolie apko..ops mean Apki savitri jaisi Nidhi ko bail karayeSmile
I am waiting for apki NiRa face off as much as you doCry

snehaseshan

snehaseshan IF-Dazzler
snehaseshan
snehaseshan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Bhallas & mihir r also equally at fault by not correcting raman's mistake n blindly supporting I'm not asking them to go against or leave him but they shud HVE made him understand that his attitude is wrong n made him feel guilty for speaking those words to ishita n not allowed to hide ishita's identity to pihu.. Parents & relatives r not meant to b spectators they r called god parents only if they correct kids mistake n make him take d right path not just hallucinating that Raman has become heartless n make him to do wrong things n giving excuse that he is behaving coz of his loss..
Iyers & Mihika r also wrong in supporting romi blindly they shud HVE made him go in right path instead of taking revenge 

GBSC

Go to top