India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

HIS LOVE HER HATE PART 4 PAGE 16

aditi16 Senior Member
aditi16
aditi16

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

p.s.Suggest a name n say if i should continue...

Hi guys...thank you for the beautiful response to H.I.B.

Coming to the story.

This story is very dark in its theme...if u detest something like this you are free to leave this very moment. There is nothing moralistic about this story. I wont take ur bashing.

There is no apparent logic to the workings of a human mind. It solely depends on its own wheels, comforts, and sense of security[sometimes some of these are bizarre for others]

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

A sudden thud broke the rather serious meeting in the board room of the Malhotra office. The furious CEO turned around to berate anyone who dared to barge into his meeting. Manik hates such undisciplined behaviour. But stopped short to see his best friend cum MD Cabir Dhawan standing with a worried look, panting like he just ran a marathon.

C: u are needed at home asap. Usne phirse...

He didn't need to say anymore, as by this time manik  was already half way down the stairs.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

As soon as he stepped out of the car, the old servant stood at the door with teary eyes.

[servant- s]

S: baba woh aaj baby ji ne phirse...and his tears wouldn't stop

Manik went upstairs to witness the painful sight of his baby lying on the bed lifeless. Her long hairs were on the left, lying on the white silk sheets a dark red patch was present where probably her hand was.

M:mukti...

Mu: later manik let me do my job...

Mukti malhotra singh's voice seemed to be on the edge n typically rude. Manik didn't mind though.

After her check up, an scribbling on a page the medicines, she placed a loving hand over her head, delicately almost like a mom would to her daughter. She sighed sadly at the turn of events, the situation she is in.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Manik impatiently waited for Mukti to be out. Meanwhile he decided to speak to maria on the incident. He was furious with the way they neglected their job.

M: maria ...

His tone crisp n left no room for arguments for the almost 50 lady. So she narrated ...

When i went with the breakfast like everyday baby refused. But then she asked me for a glass of juice. Jab mein le kar ayi tab tak Nandini baby ne glass k tukde se already apni wrist... she couldn't say anymore, even Manik didn't need to know what happened after that.

M: usse glass kaise mila...didn't i say koi aisi cheez uske samne na di jaye...

Ma: baba mein pani le kar gayi thi, aur phir juice lene chali gayi...aur baby ne...

His insides clenched with the thought of how much she detested being with him that she took so many risks.

Manik...mukti's voice broke his thoughts

Mu: maria, leave...her voice firm enough for everyone to obey...

M: kaisi hai nandini...

Mu: how can she be...this is her 3rd suicide attempt in the last three months...kuch kar manik ya shayad woh ekdin successful ho jayegi.

M: i will talk to her today...

Mu: talk...she scoffed...what will u say manik or should i say blackmail her into...i really don't think she has anything left...

M: mukti...manik's thunderous voice echoed in the mansion but couldn't really move mukti.

Its none of ur business how i deal situations with my gf...ur r no one to tell me what i should do...

Before they could argue any further maria ran in...

Ma: baby is getting her consciousness back

Everyone in this forum is of age to know their well and bad. So i hope u know suicide is nothing to be inspired by.

Review enough for me to write again..

Haters stay away...I don't need ur gyan

Love

Aditi

Edited by aditi16 - 23 September 2016 at 1:08pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbteerakshaRitzeeemanan28vidushi_aryalovelysarasalvermeghnasamrachohandangeryousuf123rhost1mariam113SsUVasma_fatima2898TanibhushanSNEHA1994rizaak7indrani21decAngelsolankiSAFARNAMAlove_priyahardik1991niti06angelswetamishtii2zgazalazahidDIVYA0601sanalokhdecent-20ksh_nFAHAN10SHYPNbangfarjusweetarchiepuzzzabhilashaSSweetsuraiya2Cuteprincess6princess08srija-nfirefly09angelPooja2899elsaannastyletheworldvaanii078ac2000ROOP0605thamannamanan1Vidhiarora1KYYianSofiafarooqsoothuetuuVandyandysammy1920nanoNikkiHTA111Natalya_bedipiyu008sharon.babuvanivartikasadiya51arunsunita_gmdhillon90bhagupurmehak_ahujashaan...AMAR_LOVErockstarlovercharanyaaj

thamannamanan1 Goldie
thamannamanan1
thamannamanan1

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
sounds interesting

iam in

pls update
arunsunita_gm IF-Dazzler
arunsunita_gm
arunsunita_gm

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
storys  name should be hateful love becoz i think nandini hate manik or like something and manik love nandini like possessive or obssessive bf
 omg 3 attempts  to suicide what happened btwn manan
decent-20 Groupbie
decent-20
decent-20

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Nyce intresting concept
It seems like manik really obsessed with her love her
Well nandini take her time to reciprocate feelings kher nice update
3 suicide attempts that was really scary i guess there is somthing big maybe she loves him
And somthing happended haha this is my thinking curious to know actually what happened to them?
Ummm please continue
Keep writingwriting Smile Smile Smile
sammy1920 Goldie
sammy1920
sammy1920

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Interesting plot.
3 attempts of suicide by nandu.
I think she hate manik that why she is doing all this.
Waiting for the 1st part.
Update soon.
Thanks for the pm and buddy request.
Take care.
SARMIYA Newbie
SARMIYA
SARMIYA

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Amazing story line
SHYPN Senior Member
SHYPN
SHYPN