Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

4TH HUM AWARDS...WINNERS PART 1 UPDATED (Page 7)

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Abby since you have asked to post pics, am posting some from the fb page of HUM awards...those who want to chk out all the pics, link for the page is below Tongue  Would've really loved to see Abid Ali at the awards...He was the life of DeD Thumbs Up  Anyways, happy that he was honored with the most Impactful role award Thumbs Up

Some pics which I really liked Tongue

Ahsan Khan performing Clap

The awesome Dillagi couple Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERANThe_ImaneOnlyHope

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Pics of the winners Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERANThe_ImaneOnlyHope

kusima Goldie
kusima
kusima

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
best serial (jury) ki category bhi ha?
Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Complete winner list

Best Actor Hum Awards 2016: Osman Khalid Butt- Diyar-e-Dil
Best Actress Hum Awards 2016: Maya Ali- Diyar-e-Dil, Sanam Jung-Alvida Saba Qamar deserved it for Sangat.. Although it was a crappy serial but her performance was an award worthy. Maya is way better in MM, in DED she was average.

Best Onscreen Couple Hum Awards 2016: Osman Khalid Butt and Maya Ali-Diyar-e-Dil, Imran Abbas Naqvi and Sanam Jung - Alvida What?? 2,2 best jodis LOL

Best Drama Serial Hum Awards 2016: Diyar-e-Dil

Best Music Single Hum Awards: Sajna- Uzair Jaswal
Best Music Video Hum Awards 2016: Sajna- Uzair Jaswal

Best Model Male Hum Awards 2016: Shahzad Noor
Best Model Female Hum Awards 2016: Sunita Mashall

Best Original Soundtrack Hum Awards 2016: "Yar-e-Man" from Diyar-e-Dil- Music by Shani Hyder

Best Actor Male Jury Hum Awards 2016: Meekal Zulfiqar- Diyar-e-Dil
Best Actress Female Jury Hum Awards 2016: Iffat Omer- Mohabbat Aag Si Well deserved.

Best Actor in a Comic Roll Hum Awards 2016: Ahmed Ali Butt- Mr. Shamim

Best Supporting Actor Female Hum Awards 2016: Sarah Khan- Mohabbat Aag Si She was way better in Alvida as Farisa.. She deserved it for that..

Best Supporting Actor Male Hum Awards 2016: Ali Rehman- Diyar-e-Dil, Behroz Sabzwari- Diyar-e-Dil

Ali Rehman is fine but Behroz Sabzwari??? he did not have any khaas role in DED.. muft ka award

Best Actor in a Negative Role Hum Awards 2016: Zahid Ahmed- Alvida well deserved

Best Director Drama Serial Hum Awards 2016: Haseeb Hassan- Diyar-e-Dil

Best Telefilm Hum Awards 2016: Tamasha- Angelic Production

Recognition Award-Films Hum Awards 2016: Humyun Saeed- JPNA
Recognition Award-Films Hum Awards 2016: Mahira Khan-Bin Roye Its a compulsion to give Mahira an award in every award ceremony kuch bhi category bana kr. Confused she got listener choice award in AFA too.
Recognition Award-Films Hum Awards 2016: Momina Duraid- Bin Roye

New Sensation Male Hum Awards 2016: Feroz Khan
New Sensation Female Hum Awards 2016: Iqra Aziz

Best Writer Drama Serial Hum Awards 2016- Farhat Ishtiaq- Diyar-e-Dil

Most Impactful Character Hum Awards 2016- Abid Ali- Diyar-e-Dil

Life Time Achievement Hum Awards 2016: Nadeem Baig

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bade34kusima-MitwaIshqPe-OnlyHope

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Awards na hue, mazaq hogaya...Category na ho to bhi bana lete hain, ajeeb Ermm aur to aur, kuch categories mein to 2-3 logon ko bhi mithayi baant di Stern Smile wah re, Hum TV, tera kya kehna LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

clockworknerdUsman.

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Usman, I disagree with you on the Mahira thing only because she DOES deserve the award for binroye truly. I've never ever said that for her earlier performances but for this I do. Also, how are they creating a special category for her? Stern Smile Hum always has special awards.. for example last year Na Maloom Afraad won. She got awarded excellence along with Sania Saeed just like Humayun did along with Sarmad Khoosat no one is giving her any special favours in this case Embarrassed
Coming to AFA though, I do agree the award wasn't necessary at all, but she herself was shocked by it if you saw her speech.. she wasn't aware of it at all. I believe it was ARY's own doing because Jerjees felt bad at her not being nominated for binroye. 
clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged
What the actual hell, man? 
They were trying to satisfy all the fandoms but do they realise how much they messed it up? And no, please don't say that they gave three awards because the votes were a "tie". Itni saari categories ke votes tie hona, do they think we are some bunch of foolish people who won't know that it's Humtv trying to keep their relations intact with everyone? Come on! Grow up, please. Either they distribute all the awards to one popular and just go around giving awards to everyone who worked for Humtv. Waah waah hai inki! 

Here are some of the awards that I think were downright unfair: 

Best OST - Alvida's OST deserved it. DeD's OST is nothing when compared to Alvida's. 

Best Writer - LIKE ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME? As much as I liked DeD, I will never say it was the best story. Honestly, a pretty simple story that can be found in almost any local Urdu digest... nothing out of the box. But ofc Humtv had to give the award to Farhat because she acts like their ticket to high ratings because of her romantic stories. I feel Mol's writer should have got this one. The situations in Mol were so on-point and realistic. Yes ofc DeD was presented very beautifully so it deserved the award for best direction. Alvida had a bunch of loopholes. 

Best Actor - I understand why Osman got the award because let's admit it, the chocolate hero Wali was everyone's favourite and there are some literally obsessed fans out there who vote from every single gadget present at their home just to make their favourite actors win. Like meh? :| I loved Osman in DeD but yes I do think Faisal Qureshi deserved this one for Mol. He was so good as Sherhyar. But this category is fair, I think. Osman has a huge fan following because of DeD, so he was bound to get more votes than Faisal. Hamari audience bhi kuch kam nahin hai. New actors ke aatay hi sab kehte hain Faisal is to old to play a hero, so Osman should get it. As much as I loved Obi as Wali, I don't think anybody can beat Faisal Qureshi. He's so versatile. But still, votes ki baat hai tou yehi theek hai. 

Best Actress - Maya Ali definitely didn't deserve this. Meh at Farah's portrayal. Pretty pathetic, honestly. Sanam Jung, yes definitely. No matter how problematic Haya's character was, I won't deny that Sanam is a terrific actress. But then again, they wanted to make both the girls happy aakhri rishtedaari bhi koi cheez hoti hai. 

I liked their best actor and actress jury awards. Mikaal nailed the role of Behroze especially as the old father. And ofc Iffat Omer, too. I don't need to see Mohabbat Aag Si to know what an amazing actress she is. Also, the best supporting actor and best negative actor were well deserved. 

Best Jodi - both? Seriously? ARE THEY EVEN IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS? That's such an obvious that they tried to bring in both the couples although I'm sure Osman-Maya got more votes. This is not the fan in me speaking but anyone would know know that Osman-Maya did really became the first favourite because of DeD. 

Lastly, somebody please tell Humtv that there are not the best channel in Pakistan right now. Neither are they giving the best serials. AAND YES, BIN ROYE WAS NOT A GOOD MOVIE. Such an excuse for a movie. Pakistani cinema is reaching heights with movies like Moor, Manto, and here they make a crappy, drama fest movie like Bin Roye and call it an achievement. Like puhleeez! Apni khush fehmi se bahir ayein that Bin Roye was some oh-so-unique movie cuz it was NOT. They need to come out of their bubble and stop thinking that they have the likes of Farhat Ishtiaq, Mahira Khan who can give them ratings and earnings even year. For god's sake, the audience knows what's good and bad. I'm a Mahira fan but I would never appreciate Bin Roye being called a good movie. And yes, who is Momina Duraid? A woman who produced some 20-25 serials and is Sultana Siddiqui's daughter-in-law? Is that enough for her to get a special recognition award? Oh yes, she produced the great, record breaking "Bin Roye". 

Thankfully, I didn't vote. Not the I vote any year, but I was planning to vote this year but didn't.  Acha hua nahin kiya. Ajeeb sastay awards hain yeh Humtv ke. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

attiya1.3I-Heart-SanzCheesy-ChantsOnlyHope

clockworknerd IF-Dazzler
clockworknerd
clockworknerd

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
I agree with whoever said that itnay awards baant hi rahay hain tou Zahid ke saath negative role ka award ek Moeez ko bhi de dein LOL 
And this: 

"Agar aagay ki 2 rows mein koi aur bacha hai jise award nahin mila tou woh bhi aajaein, yahan aur awards bachay hain" ROFLROFLROFL

Officially the crappiest awards, ever. Bringing in lame categories to give awards to everyone. Awards na hue Firdous ki lawn ho gayi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheesy-ChantsOnlyHope

Go to top