Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Literally everybody got awards buss yeh bechaara reh gaya, this bechaara did'nt get even an Alladin/Samurai award 🤣

LOL last week he was also at ARY film awards, without any reason wearing stupid clothes seeking attention. In ARY awards at least host [again] Ahmed Ali Butt gave him lollipop award before making fun of him

Whoever is 'unhappy' that there were'nt any 2, 3 Best actor in a negative role awards can see this and see next year's best impactfool role [negative] recipient Gohar Rasheed For Mann Mayal next year in hum awards

😆
Edited by bade34 - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow such hypocrit fans 
Awards do toh problem kiyon diya 

Unfair 

Awards na do toh bhi problem 

Kiyoun nahin diya 

Poor hum tv 

In every award show be it Bollywood or hollywood there is a popular section and a jury section 
That doesn't mean double double award given 

All this time people were crying and cribbing about abid ali and osmaya not getting an award and once ded got all the well deserved awards still people hv an issue wow

The only 3 awards which cud hv gone to others were the ost award...best actress mayas award...And supporting role behroz award 

But again Maya n obi was a rage as wafa
And so was sanam Jung as haaya in alvida...And NOT NECESSARILY they hv to get the EXACT equal no of votes to get a tie...both the actresses must hv got sky high votes with a marginal difference n hence hum tv gave them both...what's SO FISHY in this simple logic 

BEST jury award  for best actress went to IFFAT OMAR for mohabbat aag si as she was TREMENDOUS in that show...WHY IS NO ONE APPLAUDING HUM FOR GIVING HER THE DUE RECOGNITION 

if MIKAAL won what's there to laugh n make a mockery of...his performance was indeed very good..

Looks like I hv to change the thread into HUM TV BASHING THREAD coz doesn't matter whoever they awarded people wud still say they were biased 

Many were also saying they wud forcibly include fawad too...but they didn't do it...where are they now 

AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Kuch logon ko lagta hai Hum TV nai is saal paisay dai kai kaam pai lagaya hai 😆... bas khuamakhua ki logic lagani hai

Agar logon ki logic yeh hai kai jury aur popular award hotay hain tou isliye do do awards dai diye ... unhain kia supporting actor aur excellence in acting awards nahin dikh rahay..excellence in acting female award goes to Mahira Khan for bin roye.. ponka excellence 😆 then best supporting actor award goes to Behroz Subzwari and Ali Rehman Khan...is main tou koi separate popular aur jury award nahin tha phir kiun do do awards ...it is a fact that it was an undeservedly given award to behroz subzwari tou ofcourse people will criticize..

The most bhand wala award .. popular female actor goes to Sanam Jung and Maya Ali both.. and the most absurd logic kai unees bees ka farq tha.. yeh unees bees ka farq kia hota hai ..whoever got the most votes should have won... simple as that ...If Sanam won then only she should have gotten the award ... If Maya then only she... then most popular jodi award goes to Sanam Jung and Imran Abbas but not OsMaya.. if people say that about best actress award kai unees bees ka farq hua tou kia hai .. award dai diya donon ko ... tou popular jodi ka award main bhi i am sure sirf unees bees ka hi farq hoga .. donon ko hi award dai daitay... no they had to invent new category this time especially for this award.  And don't even get me started about Mikaal getting an award for Best Actor jury... seriously!!!

And people are not saying anything about Iffat umar, Sania Saeed and Abid Ali ..because they deserved it and they got it .. it was their right...we do not need to thank and praise HUM TV for this ..

And talking about hypocricy ... these are the same people who were crying last year when Zahid did not get the award .. these are the same people who were bashing and criticizing hum tv last year .. calling 3rd hum awards as sadqay tumharay awards and what not aur ab inhi logon ko doosron sai masla hai .. Wah!
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
These awards shows are like this if u attend you win if you don't you get nothing! Osman is good but Faysal deserved the award for MOL much more he was fabulous in that show but he didn't attend the function so it's expected he wouldn't win. 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wish there were one award show where all shows of all the channels were nominated, that would be competition.
Hum tv awards or Ary, they just give all the awards to the most popular show of that year, they neglect the powerful performances from shows that did not do so well, that's not fair in my opinion.
How will shows like mera naam yousaf hai and other awesome shows from other channels get there due?
Maya Ali wasn't as great in diyar e dil as she was in MNYH, again my opinion.
Behroz is a great actor but for a minute there I really had to think hard to remember what role did he play. For me diyar e dil was all about Agha jaan and the brothers.
Similarly Sara khan was awesome as Farisa but she got an award for MAS.
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

Chalo jee... excellence in acting female award goes to Mahira Khan for binroye #WaddaWalaFacePalm
I am sure iska male award will go to Fawad Khan somehow

Mahira rightfully deserved the award for BinRoye this time yaar. This is her most deserved win from Hum because she brought life and soul to that shit excuse of a film.  Also it was a series of special awards and not one specifically created for her. We all knew Hum would reward their own film.. it's Hum 😆
Edited by BlackStar. - 8 years ago
kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
best actor(male)  jury kis ko mila?
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kusima

best actor(male)  jury kis ko mila?

Meekal for DeD.

vidya0906 thumbnail
Abby since you have asked to post pics, am posting some from the fb page of HUM awards...those who want to chk out all the pics, link for the page is below 😛  Would've really loved to see Abid Ali at the awards...He was the life of DeD 👍🏼  Anyways, happy that he was honored with the most Impactful role award 👍🏼

Some pics which I really liked 😛

Ahsan Khan performing 👏

The awesome Dillagi couple 😳

vidya0906 thumbnail
Pics of the winners 😊