Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 4~~~ (Page 9)

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Almost eighty crore kya lagta hai 100 crore hoga??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

Watched it again today! I'll be honest that the movie had a certain impact on me during the first viewing , this was a slightly different experience obviously as I have already watched it once before. At the same time I still felt like I was watching it for the first time as weird as that may sound. Of course I didn't react as much this time during the chase sequences and stuff but the ending again got to me. I need to watch this again but I'm not sure if I can watch it anymore times in the theater as I'd now have to go myself if I decide to LOL.

Saw someone stating on this thread that Shahrukh has played characters like Sunil in KHKN and he has done a RBGGM also so how is Gaurav different...wow! I'd suggest to whoever stated that kindly watch the movie WinkBig smile. The characters you mentioned were flawlessly portrayed by him and Sunil is one of my all time favorite characters of his but FAN ain't KHKN neither is Gaurav a replica of Sunil. It's like saying what's the difference between Rahul of Darr and Gaurav of FAN! The difference might not seem much on the outside as both are obsessive to the point where they end up harming the person they love and themselves but the way Shahrukh has played them , the way they are written is quite different. To notice the nuances , to notice those layers one needs to watch the movie. I thought the father's dialogue during the climax was so poignant. He tells Aryan that he was just a normal twenty year old and initially that's how he came across. As the story starts unfolding , you get to see the obsessive streak in him whether it be the train incident or what he did to Sid Kapoor.

I have to mention a few scenes here that I missed earlier. Okay...I don't know how many here noticed but during the scene where Aryan is talking to Neha in the climax , you can actually see a dude sporting the PK costume in the background LOL and I just found it too hilarious! I loved that detail because most would have not noticed it yet they had it in the movie. I hadn't during the first viewing but this time I somehow did.

Another scene that I hadn't mentioned in my earlier post is the train scene! I can't say enough about Shahrukh's acting here. From the namaste to the aunty to the bit where he noticed the guy who was sitting in the compartment complaining to the cops...damn! He was so effing brilliant here. His body language, the way he was talking to these people , trying to be nonchalant yet buttering them a little , he was just spot on with every little nuance that he brought to it.

I also noticed the same person here stating something on the lines of how Aryan was Shahrukh...bravo on that! This is why I have stated before also that you got to give it to Shahrukh for taking on this project. People love to simplify things! Hey...all he's doing is play himself in the movie. Really? Yes , there are a whole lot of similarities between Aryan and Shahrukh , Aryan was obviously written keeping a lot of Shahrukh's journey in mind but Aryan ain't Shahrukh. I don't know how many here read the interview but Shahrukh recently was asked this question and he brought up the scene from the movie where the father of the bride basically tells him off. He said he ain't someone who's going to take that kind of crap in real life and I believe him. Where as you see Aryan in the movie swallowing his pride and just walking off , again one of those brilliant moment where you see Shahrukh conveying so much while doing so little. So I guess what I'm trying to state is if his performance convinced you that what you are seeing on screen is what Shahrukh is like off scene then kudos to him man! That's the risk of taking on a role like this that folks will think all he's doing is playing himself but he ain't Aryan. The confrontation scene where Gaurav after being beaten black and blue by the cops is just wanting a hug when he sees his idol. The bit where Aryan pushes him away ...damn! That always gets to me. Can people really see Shahrukh doing that to a fan in that circumstance? Like I said it's darn easy to simplify things , one needs to look a little deeper to not only understand these characters but also understand the fact just because a superstar in real life is playing one on screen , doesn't mean he's playing himself on screen , no matter how many similarities there might be between those two.

I have to say I will be watching this movie again just to see his performance a few more times. I probably would now wait till they air it but I will definitely be watching it when it does air on telly.
shah can never give such punishment to his fans nor his can take such kind of revenge 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Shah's eloquency is mirrored by many of his fans too ehClap Loved this part of your take @sj- 

Like I said it's darn easy to simplify things , one needs to look a little deeper to not only understand these characters but also understand the fact just because a superstar in real life is playing one on screen , doesn't mean he's playing himself on screen , no matter how many similarities there might be between those two. 

^Beautifully put and 100% true!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zaroonkashafqazplmangrybreadpallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
German Embassy India @GermanyinIndia Apr 20

Amb Dr Ney: Watched my 1st Hindi movie, SRK's @FanTheFilm'. Very impressed with @iamsrk's acting & versatility. Truly enjoyed deep story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MS-meghasharmapallavi25AS-Rifi

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a.K.a_SobriqueT

Who cares about the BO this time...Not me! For the FIRST time since I join this forum, am totally indifferent to his low BO collection..Dil se. Yes his worse in terms of BO but best in terms of Everything. Am gonna watch it atleast Thrice and even Fourice...Frice...God knows how many.   So damn excited for Raees now.

Dil Se is one of my all time favorite movies of his. It's beyond flawless. I absolutely love everything about that movie. From the performances of Shahrukh , Manisha and Preity to the music to the dialogues...like I said...flawless Big smile. It's such an underrated movie in my humble opinion. Another one of those gems that shows you how versatile Shahrukh is and that there has been no phase in his career where he hasn't tried to do something a little different when it comes to his choice of films. Dil Se was one of those choices that despite not working at the BO is something that will be remembered by his fans( if not all , a lot of them)  forever.

Edited by srkjuhi - 25 April 2016 at 12:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlsoKnownAsMS-meghasharmaanitaraniNestleToulouseAS-Rifi-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
3. Shahrukh Khan with Suhana
SRK's little girl is making heads turn and take notice with her stylish appearances. The diva who is an avid sports enthusiast accompanies her mom for events and also keeps daddy company during cricket matches.
Shahrukh Khan with Suhana
- See more at: http://www.mtvindia.com/blogs/general/news/7-adorable-celeb-daughters-who-will-make-your-hearts-melt-52198136.html#sthash.K6awz3Kj.dpuf

6. Kajol with Nysa
A rare appearance on the social circuit, Nysa is an adorable teenager who shares a great bond with her mother Kajol. Apparently it was Nysa who convinced Kajol to do Dilwale. Although a star kid, she looks like a shy girl-next-door.
Kajol with Nysa
- See more at: http://www.mtvindia.com/blogs/general/news/7-adorable-celeb-daughters-who-will-make-your-hearts-melt-52198136.html#sthash.K6awz3Kj.dpuf

_SJ_AamnakideewaniAS-Rifi

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged

_SJ_AS-Rifiblue-ice.

Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged