Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 4~~~ (Page 4)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Srk ne apne fans ko ye pyscho Fan film dedicate ki, uske fans ne film ka gala ghont diya. 
Doob gayi, doob ke mai chur hogayi
Teri nazaro se bahot dur ho gayi

Tera VFX bhad me gaya O jhadoo-kar

I thought the film would do 64 Crs weekend and 90 Crs week with the kind of opening and gr8 reviews... Ye to bhens pani me chali gayi doobki laga ke.. LOL

In case you didnt know, this is the official BO and Reviews thread. So please post your sarcastic comments on the thousands of other Fan bashing threads all over the forum and please spare this thread. Thank you! 

Dont bother yaar. The point is clear that everyone had higher expectations, despite the genreLOLLOL and see its reflected in getting frustrated over itWink. Aise toh kai baar SRK ko bola gaya: badshah is gone, but he is still hereLOLLOL. FAN could elicit a huge response is greatStar.  I guess YRF & SRK must have evaluated the response and next time they will take care.

When will we get to know the official life time collections?

Official lifetime collections will be declared only after Fan stops showing in all theaters everywhere. Otherwise if u look at Ki and Ka or Kapoor and Sons daywise/weekly collections, they are still running and collecting after 4-5 weeks. So if Fan is in theaters for 2-3 more weeks, there is a chance of reaching 100 crores. 
Thats why all this premature celebration declaring it a flop is ridiculous to say the least. We have to wait for 2-3 more weeks for the final verdict.

YRF just sold satellite rights to Sony for 55 crores, so thats good news for the PH. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_RamSiyaRamAS-Rifi-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I think some folks here think they're being "clever" while not realizing that most of us can see through their bull. So like I said, keep going! Don't go around cribbing about Shahrukh fans later though when some of us give back in equal measure :).

Edited by srkjuhi - 24 April 2016 at 7:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_angrybreadAS-Rifipallavi25-DZ-

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
This is what happened to the topic where I wanted to post Fan ki doobti huyi naiya ka BO. But mandy jee lock kar diya. Ab bhugto, mai yaha aa gaya.

btw, whatever happened in that topic was merged in the update 4 topic.. so that means all the bashing and mocking went str8 to the official topic. LOL 

Complain to mods if U r so touchy abt some topics r like river Ganga and some are gandi naali. Mods can merge them, and if U guys stop blaming me, this topic will go for a toss too. So, keep talking and praising Fan.. or whatever pleases U.

BO 100 Crs ke uper jaye tab yaha tasreef jaroor layenge. Koi bulaye na bulaye. 

Hadd hai yaar. So touchy... awww, do not touch me, mai hu mulayam kali. LOL Mere srk movie ke bare me kuch na bolna, nahi to maine tere sang nahi bolna, o dhol na. LOL

Sorry, U guys r bahot vo.. ho! LOL
Idle .Mandy.Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
Member ScrapMember Testimonial

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Merged main post with ~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 4~~~ , please post all box office updates there. 

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Touchy...haha! Yeah...it's evident who's getting touchy over what. Bash as much as you want man, that's for the mods to decide what's over the line and what's not. I can't speak for everyone here but for me comments like yours are darn amusing. So welcome to the thread, hope to see you around more with your oh so wonderful critiques, even if that involves mentions like MM that have nothing to do with the BO of FAN...lol.

Yeah...it hasn't crossed 100 cr. We know that. We also know it's a movie where Shahrukh has given one of his best performances, we also know it's one that has got an average 3.5 stars from the critics, we also happen to know that a lot of the times BO of a movie ain't reflective of its quality :).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_Sri-RqazplmangrybreadAS-Rifi-DZ-

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Saw the movie,

Not a bad one, but i felt, first half was Maneesh sharma Direction, second half Abbas Mastan.

I die hard fan like this wont be against you, he will either ignore the past or ignore you forever.. they should have moved the story in a bit real way.. like Gaurav stalking him.. everywhere just to meet him and could have happily  ended where srk ends up helping/ meeting him on dead bed.. it could have strike more emotionally and realistic in some way.

Everyone has its own vision.

Acting wise SRK was too good, he was good in the character.
RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Srk ne apne fans ko ye pyscho Fan film dedicate ki, uske fans ne film ka gala ghont diya. 
Doob gayi, doob ke mai chur hogayi
Teri nazaro se bahot dur ho gayi

Tera VFX bhad me gaya O jhadoo-kar

I thought the film would do 64 Crs weekend and 90 Crs week with the kind of opening and gr8 reviews... Ye to bhens pani me chali gayi doobki laga ke.. LOL

In case you didnt know, this is the official BO and Reviews thread. So please post your sarcastic comments on the thousands of other Fan bashing threads all over the forum and please spare this thread. Thank you! 

Dont bother yaar. The point is clear that everyone had higher expectations, despite the genreLOLLOL and see its reflected in getting frustrated over itWink. Aise toh kai baar SRK ko bola gaya: badshah is gone, but he is still hereLOLLOL. FAN could elicit a huge response is greatStar.  I guess YRF & SRK must have evaluated the response and next time they will take care.

When will we get to know the official life time collections? 

Official lifetime collections will be declared only after Fan stops showing in all theaters everywhere. Otherwise if u look at Ki and Ka or Kapoor and Sons daywise/weekly collections, they are still running and collecting after 4-5 weeks. So if Fan is in theaters for 2-3 more weeks, there is a chance of reaching 100 crores. 
Thats why all this premature celebration declaring it a flop is ridiculous to say the least. We have to wait for 2-3 more weeks for the final verdict.

YRF just sold satellite rights to Sony for 55 crores, so thats good news for the PH. 

Thanks. FAN is till running in multiplexes so hoping it crosses 100Cr mark. I agree its wrong to declare a movie a flop and besides its not good thing that a good movie flopsOuch

Hoping for good news by next weekendEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niki1989_SJ_angrybreadanitaraniNestleToulousepallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

PAcino Goldie
PAcino
PAcino

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:17am | IP Logged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFMpmt0EZDk
Can't get this scene outta my head!
This is IT!!!
I can't remember when I was THIS mesmerized by an ACTor's performance...definitely not THIS year!!!
Wow!
Fan is a flop??
I don't give a flying f****!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

niki1989AlsoKnownAs_SJ_Sri-RangrybreadqazplmanitaraniNestleToulousepallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged
It's one of those moments that sends a chill down your spine! Aryan's expression as Gaurav is imitating him...damn! I said this when I stated my thoughts after watching it that there are so many moments, scenes in the movie where Shahrukh has conveyed so much while doing so little.

Edited by srkjuhi - 24 April 2016 at 2:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niki1989_SJ_Sri-RangrybreadAamnakideewaniNestleToulouseAS-Rifi-DZ-

Go to top