Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 4~~~ (Page 3)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Srk ne apne fans ko ye pyscho Fan film dedicate ki, uske fans ne film ka gala ghont diya. 
Doob gayi, doob ke mai chur hogayi
Teri nazaro se bahot dur ho gayi

Tera VFX bhad me gaya O jhadoo-kar

I thought the film would do 64 Crs weekend and 90 Crs week with the kind of opening and gr8 reviews... Ye to bhens pani me chali gayi doobki laga ke.. LOL

In case you didnt know, this is the official BO and Reviews thread. So please post your sarcastic comments on the thousands of other Fan bashing threads all over the forum and please spare this thread. Thank you! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_..FrozenHeart..zaroonkashafAamnakideewanianitaraniangrybreadNestleToulouseAS-Rifiblue-ice.-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:18am | IP Logged
How did MM come into the picture is beyond me but you might want to take your own advice when it comes to the "chill" bit...LOL. The mere mention of MM gives away why you are here to begin with LOL but then again one wasn't expecting any different so keep going :) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_.Screwtape.angrybreadpallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
some people and their comments shows the class so well Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_AamnakideewaniAS-Rifi

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

How did MM come into the picture is beyond me but you might want to take your own advice when it comes to the "chill" bit...LOL. The mere mention of MM gives away why you are here to begin with LOL but then again one wasn't expecting any different so keep going :) 

MM came here as an example and in reply of pallavi's post. My first post was all abt Fan's BO and doobti huyi naiya. 

I wanted to post in "Fan heading 85 Crs lifetime" topic BUT it got locked. Why? read it for yourselg. Mods r directing ppl to make comments in BO topics. Not my fault is it?

And anyways, I thoght my love for Srk is well known here, nothing is changed. 

As for class, i have seen it all here in fanwars, puhleez.. this is not a forum for classy ppl. Tongue

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by srkjuhi

MM came here as an example and in reply of pallavi's post. My first post was all abt Fan's BO and doobti huyi naiya. 

I wanted to post in "Fan heading 85 Crs lifetime" topic BUT it got locked. Why? read it for yourselg. Mods r directing ppl to make comments in BO topics. Not my fault is it?

And anyways, I thoght my love for Srk is well known here, nothing is changed. 

As for class, i have seen it all here in fanwars, puhleez.. this is not a forum for classy ppl. Tongue

What has MM got to do with Fan? Confused Fan is a niche movie which went over the heads of Indian audiences. Its doing really well overseas where the people got what the film is trying to say.
Why blame SrK for it? He has tried to do something different instead of the trashy commercial movies he was being bashed for.
Your earlier comment was mocking fans, so I had to remind you that this is a BO thread and we dont want any fan wars here, thats all. 

Edited by pallavi25 - 24 April 2016 at 12:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_AS-Rifi-DZ-

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Srk ne apne fans ko ye pyscho Fan film dedicate ki, uske fans ne film ka gala ghont diya. 
Doob gayi, doob ke mai chur hogayi
Teri nazaro se bahot dur ho gayi

Tera VFX bhad me gaya O jhadoo-kar

I thought the film would do 64 Crs weekend and 90 Crs week with the kind of opening and gr8 reviews... Ye to bhens pani me chali gayi doobki laga ke.. LOL

In case you didnt know, this is the official BO and Reviews thread. So please post your sarcastic comments on the thousands of other Fan bashing threads all over the forum and please spare this thread. Thank you! 

Dont bother yaar. The point is clear that everyone had higher expectations, despite the genreLOLLOL and see its reflected in getting frustrated over itWink. Aise toh kai baar SRK ko bola gaya: badshah is gone, but he is still hereLOLLOL. FAN could elicit a huge response is greatStar.  I guess YRF & SRK must have evaluated the response and next time they will take care.

When will we get to know the official life time collections?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_angrybreadpallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Finally saw the movie yesterday, and I loved it.
Okay wow, now while I am trying this I remember how depressed I felt when the movie ended.  The ending montage with Gaurav selfie's was a brilliant move indeed.
The first half of the movie was amazing, I loved the simplicity of it , the simplicity of Gaurav in it.
The first few scenes of the movie, right from the opening dialogues to he super sitara contest hit me with a surge of nostalgia and made me smile. Reminded me of my 8 year old self who used to dance on the table while listening to 'Koi Mil gaya ' from KKHH . It felt so weirdly personal and beautiful , and I found myself cheering for Gaurav while he won the contest.
From soan halwa selfie to Gaurav finding himself to be a drop in a massive ocean of fans, I loved it .
I loved how you can see just when and how Gaurav's utter devotion turns into scary determination.
I loved the whole window escape sequence , really well and interestingly executed .
Loved how Aryan stops mid way while saying , " Main jo kuch bhi hoon apne..." . It was a GREAT touch , also the one with rebuking the reporter.
Some great direction in the movie.
While I loved many more moments in the movie, I have to say that the movie was far from flawless though. There were quite a few cinematic liberties taken, which is okay. The chase sequences should have been cut down a bit , and i would have preferred if the  narrative had sticked to Gaurav's POV .

Nevertheless, it was a really good movie and I would rate it about 3.5/ 5

Now the performance, straight to the point, SRK was nothing short of phenomenal in this movie .
He imbibed Gaurav's character and characteristics so beautifully. Its easy to feel for a character when you know that he is right , but to feel for a character when you know that he is'nt , takes a lot and Shah absolutely does not disappoint . Charming is not a word anyone would use for Gaurav Chhanda , yet Shah totally charms you in that role and you find yourself half sympathetic and half pitiful of him and for him. 
Now where there is a character like Gaurav, it is easy to find him overshadow any other character , but Aryan manages to stand out in his own place. To play Aryan, and not make it some kind of a SRK caricature would be very difficult . Shah played out that part pretty perfectly. From his understanding, to his anger and arrogance .
Finally I was SO happy to watch Shah in a movie which actually pushes his envelope, makes me proud as a fan. So happy to see the actor in him shine again, and deliver a performance like this.

I would rate Shah's performance as 5/ 5 , cause damm he was awesome.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_RamSiyaRamzaroonkashafSri-RangrybreadanitaraniBeautyful_MessNestleToulousepallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:24am | IP Logged
@pallavi
stay clear here
this person always does this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

Go to top