Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 4~~~ (Page 24)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by humanspirit

Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by GERUA

Kolkata is more or less SRKs home ground Big smile

I just checked a few INOX theaters in Delhi...Fan is still running in all of them for this week...so its not just Kolkata.

The metro/multiplex audiences appreciated Fan...the single screens couldnt understand the movie. They only enjoy masala with song, dance, action. 
like BaaghiConfused

Yes, exactly. 
Fan is still running in all 3 theaters near me in NJ, daily 3-4 shows...so overseas its still doing very well. 
I seriously think the boycott against SRK is still working in certain states in India. Aamir will also feel the backlash for his film in December this year. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aamnakideewani-DZ-

humanspirit Goldie
humanspirit
humanspirit

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by humanspirit

Originally posted by GERUA

Kolkata is more or less SRKs home ground Big smile

I just checked a few INOX theaters in Delhi...Fan is still running in all of them for this week...so its not just Kolkata.

The metro/multiplex audiences appreciated Fan...the single screens couldnt understand the movie. They only enjoy masala with song, dance, action. 
like BaaghiConfused

Yes, exactly. 
Fan is still running in all 3 theaters near me in NJ, daily 3-4 shows...so overseas its still doing very well. 
I seriously think the boycott against SRK is still working in certain states in India. Aamir will also feel the backlash for his film in December this year. 
According to Indicine or some other website i dont remember, the trust factor in an SRK film has gone down. This is the most C thing I have ever heard or read. C for cat (LOL)

pallavi25-DZ-

fitoori_kudi IF-Sizzlerz
fitoori_kudi
fitoori_kudi

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
hlo everyone
how r u all???

guys i have a feeling that yrf iis fudging the collections of FAN so excel postpone the relaese of raeesConfused Ouch

pallavi25-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
No matter how much one wants to deny it but the fact is that there are still a group out there who is not going to watch his movie after the intolerance controversy. And no, this ain't an excuse. Many of us personally know of scenarios where folks who earlier had no issues going for his movies have suddenly said they won't anymore. And it's okay, that's their right so I'm not quoting this as some excuse but just stating that there's this aspect as well which exists out there. I think sooner or later even this lot will come around. I personally am so happy with all the projects that are in the pipeline right now. Of course one doesn't know how they would shape up ultimately but it's so good to see him doing projects that are quite varied. Not that I'm not fond of masala movies. I'd love for him to throw that in the mix as well every now and then :).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspiritnoor321angrybreadfitoori_kudipallavi25-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fitoori_kiara18

hlo everyone
how r u all???

guys i have a feeling that yrf iis fudging the collections of FAN so excel postpone the relaese of raeesConfused Ouch

helloBig smile
yes possible Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fitoori_kudi

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

No matter how much one wants to deny it but the fact is that there are still a group out there who is not going to watch his movie after the intolerance controversy. And no, this ain't an excuse. Many of us personally know of scenarios where folks who earlier had no issues going for his movies have suddenly said they won't anymore. And it's okay, that's their right so I'm not quoting this as some excuse but just stating that there's this aspect as well which exists out there. I think sooner or later even this lot will come around. I personally am so happy with all the projects that are in the pipeline right now. Of course one doesn't know how they would shape up ultimately but it's so good to see him doing projects that are quite varied. Not that I'm not fond of masala movies. I'd love for him to throw that in the mix as well every now and then :).

yes that is very much possible

humanspirit

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged

http://www.thecourierdaily.com/fan-17th-day-collection-3rd-friday-box-office-report/12484/

With all competition and obstacles Fan managed to make it to its 17th day. The fan is one of the highest first week grosser in India this year. Starting with Rs. 19.20 crores on its first day and highest occupancy rate over screens in 2016 , now the movie have reached its 17th day.

On its first day movie collected around Rs. 19.20 crores and by the end of the weekend, it made it to Rs. 52.35 crores on BO. After the first week, the box office collection of movie gradually declined and the movie lost its grip.

In second week journey, it just collected Rs. 11.20 crores at the box office. After its second week movie, however, entered into the 3rd week with really low income at BO screens and  average responses at overseas BO screens. Movie added Rs. 0.65 crores on its 3rd Friday and Rs. O.75 crores on its 3rd Saturday.

Now we are with Fan 3rd Sunday (17 days) worldwide collection reports. The movie collected Rs. 0.80 crores on its 17th day which is quite low. And now with these statistics, Fan's total 3rd weekend stands at Rs. 2.20 crores.

The movie collected Rs. 84.90 in the domestic region while around Rs 61.35 crores in 17 days. Now fan stand at the total grand collection of Rs. 146.25 crores on worldwide box office in 17 days. From these figures, we can conclude that if the same pace continued and the movie survived few more days at BO screens then easily it will cross Rs 150 crores worldwide.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspiritfitoori_kudiAamnakideewaniAS-Rifi-DZ-

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged
How long one movie can run in theatres??

-DZ-

Go to top