Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 4~~~ (Page 13)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 51932

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

SRK also said the same thing abt Indian audience expecting song and dance in every movie:

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, whose latest release Fan' has been garnering positive response, says he took a chance with this film as he wanted to present before the audience something which they had never seen before.

 "It's (Fan) not a film that heartland audience will like it. But we took a chance thinking hopefully they (audience) will like it, but they need song and dance. I am not unrealistic," Shah Rukh told PTI.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/fan-shah-rukh-khan-took-a-chance-with-fan-2761942/

of course SRK knew...that is the reason he didn't waste money on useless promotions...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Joined: 09 July 2005
Posts: 10246

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Shocked
Originally posted by blue-ice

OMG...this crazy guy Karan Patel is such a Shahrukh fanboy...ek  baar shuru ho jaata hai..toh fir chup nahi hota haiROFL
Shockedab kya kia kp ne??u know wht i like kp alot but when he praises shah OmG i just love itLOLBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifiblue-ice.-DZ-

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 27060

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

OMG...this crazy guy Karan Patel is such a Shahrukh fanboy...ek  baar shuru ho jaata hai..toh fir chup nahi hota haiROFL

This is one more reason why Im still watching Karan's crappy Ekta show YHM even after a stupid 7 yr leap in the story. LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspiritAamnakideewaniAS-Rifiblue-ice.-DZ-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 51932

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamnakideewani

Shocked
Originally posted by blue-ice

OMG...this crazy guy Karan Patel is such a Shahrukh fanboy...ek  baar shuru ho jaata hai..toh fir chup nahi hota haiROFL
Shockedab kya kia kp ne??u know wht i like kp alot but when he praises shah OmG i just love itLOLBig smile


Karan Patel Retweeted jia karan

Karan Patel added,

jia karan @qureshisubhan11
Unforgettable moment #srkp @TheKaranPatel
118 retweets270 likes
Reply
 
Retweet
 
118
 
Like
 
270
 
More



The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AamnakideewaniangrybreadAS-Rifipallavi25-DZ-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 51932

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
This man is almost unashamed and unapologetic of being a celebrity himself and yet he drools over Shahrukh Khan every chance he gets...so cuteROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi1195noor321angrybreadAamnakideewaniNestleToulouseAS-Rifi-DZ-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 51932

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Fan Heads For $10 Million Plus Overseas - Tenth SRK Starrer
Monday 25 April 2016 11.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network
19

 

Fan is heading for a $10 million plus total Overseas as it stands at $9.25 million plus after ten days. This will be tenth Shahrukh Khan film to cross $10 million Overseas. In total 21 films have crossed $10 million so almost half the $10 million plus grossers are Shahrukh Khan starrers. 

 

The others that have crossed $10 million are Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, Om Shanti Om, My Name Is Khan, Ra. One, Don 2, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Chennai Express, Happy New Year and Dilwale. The Worldwide total of Fan is around 172 crore.

 

The film has under performed in most overseas markets though has scored in the Gulf with business of $3.5 million apprx.

http://www.boxofficeindia.com/art_detail.php?articalid=1981#.Vx-owjArJ7Y


Floppety flop also made 10 millionsROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK_FKfannoor321AamnakideewaniangrybreadNestleToulouseAS-Rifi-DZ-

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Joined: 09 July 2005
Posts: 10246

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Aamnakideewani

Shocked
Originally posted by blue-ice

OMG...this crazy guy Karan Patel is such a Shahrukh fanboy...ek  baar shuru ho jaata hai..toh fir chup nahi hota haiROFL
Shockedab kya kia kp ne??u know wht i like kp alot but when he praises shah OmG i just love itLOLBig smile


Karan Patel Retweeted jia karan

Karan Patel added,

jia karan @qureshisubhan11
Unforgettable moment #srkp @TheKaranPatel
118 retweets270 likes
Reply
 
Retweet
 
118
 
Like
 
270
 
More



just saw thnx for sharing even u watch yhm for him and DTBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniAS-Rifiblue-ice.-DZ-

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Joined: 09 July 2005
Posts: 10246

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Fan Heads For $10 Million Plus Overseas - Tenth SRK Starrer
Monday 25 April 2016 11.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network
19

 

Fan is heading for a $10 million plus total Overseas as it stands at $9.25 million plus after ten days. This will be tenth Shahrukh Khan film to cross $10 million Overseas. In total 21 films have crossed $10 million so almost half the $10 million plus grossers are Shahrukh Khan starrers. 

 

The others that have crossed $10 million are Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, Om Shanti Om, My Name Is Khan, Ra. One, Don 2, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Chennai Express, Happy New Year and Dilwale. The Worldwide total of Fan is around 172 crore.

 

The film has under performed in most overseas markets though has scored in the Gulf with business of $3.5 million apprx.

http://www.boxofficeindia.com/art_detail.php?articalid=1981#.Vx-owjArJ7Y


Floppety flop also made 10 millionsROFL

and ppl are discussing srk's sunsetROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK_FKfanhumanspiritArshi1195noor321angrybreadAS-RifiNestleToulousepallavi25blue-ice.-DZ--SalShah4eva-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Dolly Ki Doli Reviews+ Boxoffice REVIEWS ON PG1, DT notePg 40

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66

Author: CineFanLuver   Replies: 523   Views: 54376

CineFanLuver 523 54376 19 May 2015 at 11:47pm by *Dev.*
ROCKSTAR Reviews - ALL REVIEWS POST HERE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129

Author: -Mmmmm-   Replies: 1030   Views: 102400

-Mmmmm- 1030 102400 08 December 2011 at 5:37am by zaara.khan
Raajneeti Reviews: First one up (ALL Reviews Here)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: Mistyy   Replies: 248   Views: 50295

Mistyy 248 50295 14 August 2010 at 4:47pm by .shona.
PYAAR IMPOSSIBLE Reviews here + member reviews

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Niti_Angel   Replies: 72   Views: 25993

Niti_Angel 72 25993 13 January 2010 at 9:05pm by Dexterkichokri
REVIEWS REVIEWS REVIEWS!

Author: preity*zinta   Replies: 0   Views: 3669

preity*zinta 0 3669 08 November 2007 at 1:48pm by preity*zinta

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index