Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 4~~~ (Page 12)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
AuthorPritamBanerjee @banerjee1993 Apr 24

@iamsrk outstanding performance in fan. U stole the show in both of ur roles. Hats off sir. Waiting for raees now... Blockbuster on the way

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniAamnakideewanipallavi25AS-Rifi

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
PRIYANKA ROY- $RK @Gudiya8SRK Apr 23

FAN is the only film hav watched Most no. of times by me in theatre. Next will b Raees.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25AS-Rifi

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
SRK also said the same thing abt Indian audience expecting song and dance in every movie:

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, whose latest release Fan' has been garnering positive response, says he took a chance with this film as he wanted to present before the audience something which they had never seen before.

"It's (Fan) not a film that heartland audience will like it. But we took a chance thinking hopefully they (audience) will like it, but they need song and dance. I am not unrealistic," Shah Rukh told PTI. - 

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/fan-shah-rukh-khan-took-a-chance-with-fan-2761942/

Edited by pallavi25 - 26 April 2016 at 9:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspiritAS-Rifiblue-ice.-DZ-

RogerFedrer IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi1195angrybreadanitaraniAamnakideewanipallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged

SRK's Fan Grosses Over 175 Crores At The Worldwide Box Office

April 26, 2016

Maneesh Sharma's directorial venture Fan has managed to gross a decent figure worldwide, thanks to its impressive overseas collections.

Apart from grossing approx 115.2 crores (Nett 80.25 crores) at the domestic box office, the film grossed 61.35 crores from the overseas markets.

SRK's Fan Grosses Over 170 Crores At The Worldwide Box OfficeSRK's Fan Grosses Over 170 Crores At The Worldwide Box Office

It now has grossed the worldwide collection of around 176.5 crores at the box office. The collections could have been on a higher side, had the film performed equally well in India.

Fan features Shah Rukh Khan in double role. The film also stars Yogendra Tiku, Sayani Gupta, Shriya Pilgaonakar and Waluscha De Souza in supporting roles.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RamSiyaRamAS-Rifi-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ElOqUeNcE

Originally posted by humanspirit

To compare starpower, for all those lallu fans who are keen on doing so, compare flops to flops. Dilwale was SRK's jai ho. Compare the collections. And FAN is a flop. Compare it to salman's infinite number of flops between 1999 and 2009. And you will hopefully see why srk is the baap of any other actor.
typical srk fan...when there is nothing left to say then resort to abuse...abusing/ namecalling wont mke u grt...if u want fair comparision, then compare srk's critically acclaimed movie to salman's critically acclaimed movie ie compare the collection between BB n fan as they both were content based movie...see the difference ...then hopefuly u will realised who is the real king of bw

Wow! Sorry I had to interfere here. Firstly the "typical Shahrukh fan" bit... now I don't want to go into naming people here but a look around would give you a clue about how inaccurate that statement is. Not to mention some of your own posts have been ones on the lines you are accusing the other person of so let's not pretend like we are all saints here.

Did you also just compare BB to FAN? In what way , shape or form are those remotely alike is beyond me. FAN is a niche film , BB is one that has universal appeal. It has songs , it has a lead female actor that has an enormous fan base , it's a story that has got a lot of comedy in it as well, it has a kid in it who everyone and their brother found endearing , so in no way can a BB be compared to FAN. BB is basically a masala movie that has content in it! Something on the lines of 3 Idiots! Where is FAN is more like Talaash , i.e if you are hell bent on drawing a comparison here. Infact it's even more niche than a Talaash since Talaash had two female leads with their own set of fanbases and songs it it.

Edited by srkjuhi - 26 April 2016 at 10:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspiritAamnakideewani.Screwtape.angrybreadpallavi25NestleToulouseAS-Rifi-DZ-

AlsoKnownAs Senior Member
AlsoKnownAs
AlsoKnownAs

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by a.K.a_SobriqueT

Who cares about the BO this time...Not me! <font size="4">For the FIRST time since I join this forum, am totally indifferent to his low BO collection..Dil se.</font> Yes his worse in terms of BO but best in terms of Everything. Am gonna watch it atleast Thrice and even Fourice...Frice...God knows how many.   So damn excited for Raees now.

sameLOL...infact for a long time some of us fans were saying on this forum ..that let Shahrukh do a critically acclaimed movie even if its a flop and we won't care...well Bhagwan ne su leeLOLLOL...I am still mesmerized by the kind of adulation he has recieved for FAN...makes up for the FLOPLOLLOL
And he deserved every bit of those adulations. As an Actor i would rather want him to be known for his Acting rather than Atbb atg hgoty..blah blah. That Gaurav scene in the train where he delivered that line "Fan", that was my fav Gaurav moment...that genuine look in his eyes and the satisfaction (that facial emotion) that came out of him saying those... man oh man I had chills and goose bum all over. We already saw that in trailer but knowing the actual circumstances made it So impactful for. Yeh lo phirse chills, just describing it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321RamSiyaRamangrybreadNestleToulousepallavi25AS-Rifiblue-ice.-DZ-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
OMG...this crazy guy Karan Patel is such a Shahrukh fanboy...ek  baar shuru ho jaata hai..toh fir chup nahi hota haiROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspiritArshi1195noor321angrybreadAamnakideewanipallavi25NestleToulouseAS-Rifi-DZ-

Go to top