Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
taran adarsh @taran_adarsh

Best *opening weekend* of 2016 *so far*... 1. #Fan 2. #Airlift 3. #Baaghi 4. #KapoorAndSons 5. #KiAndKa Note: Hindi films. India biz.

SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just watched Fan yesterday, and I thought it was a great film. I really don't understand why it hasn't collected more money. It's definitely one of Shah Rukh Khan's best films. Smart screenplay, good dialogue, great acting, and overall a movie with impact which stays with you long after you've left the theatre. I absolutely love this darker side of SRK as an actor, and I'm more in love with him after this film than I was before (if that's possible!). I can't wait for Raees!
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fitoori_kiara18

hlo everyone

how r u all???

guys i have a feeling that yrf iis fudging the collections of FAN so excel postpone the relaese of raees😕 

You were RIGHT! 😲 YRF wanted Raees to shift so they deliberately didnt promote Fan properly, and even now under- reporting the collections since Fan is running in so many theaters even this week.

Adi, KJo were all pally with SRK as long as he didnt have his own PH company, ever since he started RCE, hes become a competitor to them. Hope he realizes that he has no friends in BW. Nobody stood up for him at the time of intolerance controversy, did they? That shd have been an eye-opener for him. 
pallavi25 thumbnail

'Fan' box office collection: Shah Rukh Khan-starrer crosses $10 million overseas

Tue, 3 May 2016-06:18pm , ANI

The movie has been doing very well internationally.

Shah Rukh Khan starrer Fan, which was released on April 15, is doing pretty well at overseas and has crossed 10 million dollars internationally.

Trade analyst Taran Adarsh confirmed the news by tweeting, "#Fan crosses $ 10 million Overseas. Total till Weekend 3: $ 10.080 mn [? 66.86 cr]... Best in USA-Canada [$ 2.250 mn], UAE-GCC [$ 3.627 mn]."

Maneesh Sharma's directorial that depicted the story of an obsessive fan of a star that looked just like the star collected Rs. 19 crore on the opening day at the domestic box- office.

Edited by pallavi25 - 7 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail
Is it only here or are they only showing VIP shows of Fan in many of the multiplexes? 😕
I went for Fan last week after my exams were done with and all the morning shows (when the students usually come because the prices are low) were VIP shows and the evening shows were just priced a little less than VIP. 
Most of my friends didn't go because of the prices but I didn't care even if it was VIP, I just wanted to see SRK 😆 

But is this happening in other cities too?
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Finally i watched FAN🥳
& can i just say gaurav was cute whereas Aryan khanna was sexy😳
Gaurav stole my heart with his innocence, & his smile was the cutest😛
i might be in minority but i enjoyed the 2nd half more, the chase sequences were justified,there was nvr a dull moment
i m not gonna take anyone's side coz both gaurav & aryan were ight in their own way...gaurav just wanted sorry from his idol whereas aryan cudn't digest the fact that a fan is sabotaging his image...
SRK nailed both the roles, my mom also liked the movie..she had a smile when gaurav smiled😆
she was like " gaurav ko nhi marna chahiye tha" 😭 the last scene gave me goosebumps where Aryan imagines gaurav in the crowd❤️ 
both the characters stole my heart n took away my sympathy, gaurav a lil more😳

FAN is SRK's one of finest work ⭐️  agar aise movies krke SRK apna BO pull loose kr rha hai toh kre coz i m happy with SRK, the ACTOR⭐️

#ProudSRKian ❤️
pallavi25 thumbnail

Box office collection: Shah Rukh's 'Fan' surpasses 'Om Shanti Om' figure overseas

• Fan
    Shah Rukh Khan's "Fan" also shattered the opening weekend box office collection record of Salman Khan's "Bajrangi Bhaijaan." Pictured: A still from "Fan" featuring fan Gaurav Chandna outside SRK's residence Mannat in Bandra, Mumbai.Fan/Facebook

After surpassing "Ek Tha Tiger" collection, Shah Rukh Khan's "Fan" has overtaken "Om Shanti Om" at the overseas box office. "Fan" is now the 15th biggest grosser at the overseas box office.

The revenge drama directed by Maneesh Sharma has been doing well internationally and has crossed the $10 million mark. "Fan," which is this year's highest grosser internationally, is Shah Rukh's eighth film to in the biggest grosser list.

"#Fan crosses $ 10 million Overseas. Total till Weekend 3: $ 10.080 mn [ 66.86 cr]... Best in USA-Canada [$ 2.250 mn], UAE-GCC [$ 3.627 mn]," trade analyst Taran Adarsh .

Shah Rukh has a good hold in the international market compared to other Bollywood stars and thus in the top 25 overseas grosser list Shah Rukh's has eight films. Though the domestic box office run has not been up to the mark, "Fan" has done well internationally with Rs. 66.86 crore income.

Shah Rukh's film has surpassed "Ek Tha Tiger" and "Om Shanti Om" overseas collection and soon the film will shatter the records of Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika Padukone's "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani." The overseas earnings of "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani" stands at $10.5 million. If the film ends its third week on a good note, then it might surpass "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna" earnings.

Directed by Maneesh, "Fan" features Shah Rukh in a double role - Aryan Khanna and Gaurav Chandna -- Waluscha de Sousa and Shriya Pilgaonkar as the lead actresses and Deepika Amin and Yogendra Tiku in supporting roles as Gaurav's parents.

[1 lakh = 100,000 | 1 crore = 10 million | 100 crore = 1 billion]

pallavi25 thumbnail

New Delhi: Less than three weeks ago, most trade experts and movie buffs would have happily betted their last penny on the phenomenal success of Shah Rukh Khan's Fan. And yet, as the month rolls by, there is little doubt that the superstar's film, with gross collections of Rs.118.50 crore in India and Rs.183.45 crore worldwide, according to movie website Bollywood Hungama, has failed to make the connect.

"The film has done reasonably well overall, but below expectations otherwise," said Rajendar Singh, vice-president, programming and distribution, INOX Leisure Ltd. "And it's surprising that people didn't come in decent numbers considering it was a good film."

Trade experts have attributed the disappointing performance of the Maneesh Sharma thriller to the absence of songs, especially the massively promoted Jabra fan anthem and the glamorous leading ladies that SRK films are known for, besides a second half that just did not work for the audiences.

pallavi25 thumbnail

BOX_OFFIE_WEEKEND @BoxOfficeWknd  

#Fan Total till Weekend 3 USD : $10,080,000 [ 66.86 cr]

Overseas Verdict : Hit 

Best in USA-Canada [$ 2.250 mn], UAE-GCC [$ 3.627 mn].

noor321 thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
    Finally watched the film!!! Will write a review soon. 😃

But for now I will say just one thing that is I love you Shah!! 😆