~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 4~~~ - Page 16

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Collections even low than Airlift. ðŸ˜†

Airlift was a hit movie Sunny jee ...

Lower than Ki & Ka 😆
Toh kya hua, galti toh YRF ki hai. Their loss. SRK is a winner as he won over hardest of critics and neutral viewers.
Waise bhi haar kar jeetne wale ko baazigar kehte hai

Wait for his next film 
Originally posted by B-TEX

It will discourage any Khan from releasing his movie on a non-festive weekend. Normal holidays aren't enough for the Khans, they need big festival holidays to make it big.

we should have a law banning khans from releasing on festive weekends. should be fun :-)

jokes apart, i think even with a flop srk actually gained back the credibility he lost doing rubbish like hny, dilwale etc. so it might not show in the numbers now but people might actually start looking forward to his films again. its all about image and peoples perception. and i think after years he is moving back into the positive territory rather than being seen as an actor who markets his movies agressively and then they turn out to be crap.

i think he gained a lot from FAN.
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Toh kya hua, galti toh YRF ki hai. Their loss. SRK is a winner as he won over hardest of critics and neutral viewers.
Waise bhi haar kar jeetne wale ko baazigar kehte hai

Wait for his next film 
Originally posted by Aamnakideewani

har kar jeetne wale ko baazigar kehte hain😃
How I wish I could participate in discussions but can't due to WL's.I enjoyed a Shah film after ages.It had a lot of flaws but far better than all the craps he was serving recently.I hope with this he stays miles away from Farah's,Shetty's.
A two-week old film now, Shah Rukh Khan starrer Fan is likely reaching the end of its domestic box-office run. With sky-high figures of Rs 71.50 crore in the first week, the film faced a major decline in earnings in week two. After notching a second-week total of Rs 7.75 crore, earnings started to lose pace on Monday with only Rs 1.05 crore added to the kitty. This was followed by figures of Rs 1 crore on Tuesday, Rs 90 lakh and Rs 85 lakh on Thursday. With a second week total of Rs 11.55 crore, Fan's domestic earnings stand at Rs 83.05 crore. Internationally, the film has fared well, with Rs 61.35 crore in earnings thus far, taking the worldwide total collections up to Rs 144.40 crore. At this rate, Fan is likely to close lifetime collections at Rs 85 crore in India.
Would you look at that ?? That's terrible 
Originally posted by rimi2983

Airlift was a hit movie Sunny jee ...

Lower than Ki & Ka 😆
🤣
🤣 matlab ye tou solid waali Awww ho gayii ðŸ¤£