Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

|!| Cos our Love is our Madness |!|

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Pic credit - Sano88 (creations gallery)

"I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."-Leo Christopher

"When love is not madness it is not love."  Pedro Caldern de la Barca

Hello Guys HugHug 

I came across these quotes and they suit Twinj so damn perfectly na . Day DreamingHeart Twinkle and Kunj - 2 completely different people with different pasts , came together and married each other for the sake of their parents . 2 people full of Tashan had to adjust , compromise & take time and understand each other . 2 people who started their journey for others , are literally inseparable today Heart Its so amazing to see the growth and strength in their relation . 

On one side we have our princess Sarna  , who , for the love of her life - her Kunj , is tolerating and dealing with the BIGGEST enemy of her life - the person , who has given her so many wouns , the person whom she hates from the core of her heart and doesn't even wanna see his face - Yuvi . Today , just for Kunj's sake , she is ready to deal with him , again ! Though she is being her Sherni self and keeping a check on his attitude , I cant imagine how difficult would it be for our  Twinkle baby to go n talk to Yuvi again n again Cry Anyways , that's what  LOVE is , right ? -SACRIFICE Heart and for Kunj and his safety . she can go to any EXTENT Heart , even if its to release Yuvi from Jail . Proud of you girl Clap Heart Yuvi has been so bad with you , but you forgot about your wounds , cos NOTHING is greater than KUNJ for her :* But beware Yuvi ! Stay in your limits cos if someone can bend for the ones they love , they can bend others too - if needed . Approve You will get a trailer tomorrow TongueLOL

Now the other baby Day Dreaming Kunj Day Dreaming Heart Today he stole my heart again . If sacrifice is one of the qualities of True love , BLIND TRUST is also a very important quality Heart I love love love the way he has started trusting Twinkle now ...  Awww ... Hug You are always amazing Kunj , but u keep surprising us again and again Heart 

These two , literally LIVE  for each other . Heart They are mad & crazy for each other Heart TwiNj - truly ,madly , deeply , bombastically in LOVE Heart

M just so so so impressed by these two . M loving this track for this reason . It shows how much TwiNj have grown towards each other <3 , how much their BOND has strengthen and grown Heart These small moments show deep and big big things Heart

Keep growing closer n closer TwiNj Heart

Thank You :)Hug

Do share your views guys Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

iota17.sonalDuumpsteddyyyTranquility123Snowflake0923griffy.fz-Dracarys.Sherni_Jerry

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Nikita this is damn good post. loved everything you wrote. suits them so well <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
This post makes me want to watch the episode right now But I have to wait till morning coz I am damn sleepy!ROFL

perkilicious

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

This post makes me want to watch the episode right now But I have to wait till morning coz I am damn sleepy!ROFL
 LOLLOL No no watch it and then sleep , if you are not very tired LOL They are just lovely Day Dreaming
docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Woww.. So awesome words..

Can't agree more..
Twinj together can do wonders..

Thanks for sharing such charming and radiant views..

perkilicious

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

Nikita this is damn good post. loved everything you wrote. suits them so well <3

Thank You , Jerry sweety Hug Hug

Sherni_Jerry

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docritu99

Woww.. So awesome words..

Can't agree more..
Twinj together can do wonders..

Thanks for sharing such charming and radiant views..

@bold... Yes ! Yes ! the wonders of the Oh-so-wonderful TwiNj Heart

Thanks alot dear :) 
MaliciousAngel Goldie
MaliciousAngel
MaliciousAngel

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
This post is so nicely written
Honestly i would've been here sooner but i couldn't stop reading this over and over again
Everything u mentioned holds true for TwiNj 
Lovely post 

perkilicious

Go to top