Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Rani of Hearts-Reena Kapoor Paristan#21*We Just Got REENAfied (Page 20)

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Joined: 26 September 2008
Posts: 78080

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reenatyzed

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

<font color="#996699">bencho dill e ni kr ra parhne ko Confused</font>



<font color="#996666">friday ko khud off le lia univ se</font>
<font color="#996666">aur aaj b kaam krne ka mood ni ora Confused</font>
3 days long weekend k bad mein bhi aise hoti hun LOL


5 Geek
mon tues b off tha na Silly

ab kal 2 quiz hen Cry

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Joined: 26 September 2008
Posts: 78080

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:04am | IP Logged


watch this if free Day Dreaming
Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 59841

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Originally posted by Reenatyzed

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Originally posted by Reenatyzed

yar maine kal rat arjun ko request send ki aur us ne aj subah accept bi kar li Day Dreaming
reena kuch seekho Angry



<font color="#996699">he'd accept ur request</font>
<font color="#996699">but aap ja k uski timeline pe bomb b phaar dogey na.. phr b reply ni krega Cry</font>
wo to mujhe timeline daikh k andaza hogaya tha
but jis speed se usne request accept ki Day Dreaming
reena ki tarah nahi k aisi privacy laga rakhi hai koi request send bi nahi kar sakta Cry


reena is such an introvert Confused
no doubt she is Confused
but sometimes i feel sahi hai yaar jis tarah k kuch retards humare page pe message bhej k tang karte hain atleast usko to nahi kar sakte na Tongue
Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 59841

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Originally posted by Reenatyzed

STORY
^Jab kamya ko pata chala k prince mechanic hai to us ne abhay ki ferari prince ko theek karne di


prince ko boht gussa aya aur us ne abhay aur kamya ko ferrari k neeche de dia
but abhay kamya tyres k beech wale space se back k nikal gaye Wacko
Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 59841

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari



watch this if free Day Dreaming
acha hai Embarrassed
 i dont know why i cant remember it ConfusedConfused
btw male lead kaun tha?
Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Joined: 26 September 2008
Posts: 78080

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reenatyzed

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Originally posted by Reenatyzed

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Originally posted by Reenatyzed

yar maine kal rat arjun ko request send ki aur us ne aj subah accept bi kar li Day Dreaming
reena kuch seekho Angry



<font color="#996699">he'd accept ur request</font>
<font color="#996699">but aap ja k uski timeline pe bomb b phaar dogey na.. phr b reply ni krega Cry</font>
wo to mujhe timeline daikh k andaza hogaya tha
but jis speed se usne request accept ki Day Dreaming
reena ki tarah nahi k aisi privacy laga rakhi hai koi request send bi nahi kar sakta Cry


reena is such an introvert Confused
no doubt she is Confused
but sometimes i feel sahi hai yaar jis tarah k kuch retards humare page pe message bhej k tang karte hain atleast usko to nahi kar sakte na Tongue


if there's good, there's bad but u cant be so much pessimist to avoid the good part..
but yeah! one's life, one's choices.. hm kia keh skte hen
Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Joined: 26 September 2008
Posts: 78080

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reenatyzed

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Originally posted by Reenatyzed

STORY
^Jab kamya ko pata chala k prince mechanic hai to us ne abhay ki ferari prince ko theek karne di


prince ko boht gussa aya aur us ne abhay aur kamya ko ferrari k neeche de dia
but abhay kamya tyres k beech wale space se back k nikal gaye Wacko


aur kamya ne ferrari ka petrol pipe kheench k tor dia aur car ka accident hogya aur raj rani prince ko hospital le k gye 


(jahan pta chla k prince pregnant he ROFL ... kidding ROFL )
Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Joined: 26 September 2008
Posts: 78080

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reenatyzed

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari



watch this if free Day Dreaming
acha hai Embarrassed
 i dont know why i cant remember it ConfusedConfused
btw male lead kaun tha?


chaitanya chaudhry Embarrassed






i like chaitan more with surveen chawla Blushing they were so awesome together in kahin to hoga Day Dreaming

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Rani of Hearts-Reena Kapoor Paristan#20*Reena Ki Bhakti Ki Shakti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Reenatyzed   Replies: 1198   Views: 9284

Reenatyzed 1198 9284 25 April 2016 at 4:27am by Masooma Bukhari
*Rani of Hearts-Reena Kapoor Paristan#19*We Are Kids Ourselves

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Reenatyzed   Replies: 1200   Views: 11939

Reenatyzed 1200 11939 19 April 2016 at 8:34pm by Masooma Bukhari
*Rani of Hearts-Reena Kapoor Paristan#18*Titli Si Komal Hai

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Reenatyzed   Replies: 1199   Views: 10549

Reenatyzed 1199 10549 28 March 2016 at 11:47am by Masooma Bukhari
*Rani of Hearts-Reena Kapoor Paristan#17*TuHaiLajawabTereJalweHazar

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Reenatyzed   Replies: 1202   Views: 14308

Reenatyzed 1202 14308 03 March 2016 at 7:17pm by Masooma Bukhari
*Rani of hearts-Reena Kapoor Paristan#16*NaSeekhaJeenaTereBinaReena

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Reenatyzed   Replies: 1197   Views: 14369

Reenatyzed 1197 14369 27 December 2015 at 9:19am by Masooma Bukhari

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index