Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ram gopal verma is mad (Page 8)

KaanKeNiche. Senior Member

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShelDev--SH7_Sunny--

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaapi

OMG! Kadhalan's album is love. Pettai rap...ROFL And that one scene where PD makes Nagma's sketch with his dance , I couldn't stop gushing. Also SPB had some hear teaming scenes in the film. Embarrassed PD-Nagma share a fabulous chemistry. I love that malargaley song from the other movie.

Yeah, it's remade as Ramji londonwale. KH and Maddy came together for this another Trisha film which I thought was lame. Manmadan Ambu. LOL But good to hear that KH at least likes somebody and shares a sweet bond. Embarrassed

Pettai rap is awesome..I love the lyrics and video..Crazy stuff LOL  And this song-

He legit dances like a dream LOL  Yeah Love Birds..That movie was ridiculously lame..And they wasted ARR's songs..I hate it when that happens LOL

Oh yeah..I din even bother watching that film..Kamal makes so much crap these days i don even bother with most of it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheekThaak

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaanKeNiche.

You are the confused one and whatever you've written here ^^ proves it. LOL Cause you bash other actors for doing 'masala' films and judge other people's tastes but are ready to write essays defending your fav when he does it and also quote box office. THAT is blatant hypocrisy. I have never seen Salman fans trash SRK's masala films so why would they be hypocrites? I have only seen them trashing SRK on basis of BO. And just cause they don't appreciate Fan doesn't make them 'hypocrites'. You clearly need to look that word up in the dictionary cause I don't think you know what it means. Big smile

Anyway, toodles. Done here.

FYI, I didnt watch HNY, I criticized JTHJ, Im not a blind fan to gush over his trashy movies like some other fans...but I also dont like ppl lying abt their BO success.

Sallu fans dont bash SRK's masala movies? Really? Were you missing from the forum before when they were bashing Dilwale, RaOne, JTHJ etc?
Why do Sallu fans bash SRK's masala movies when they love Sallu's masala so much? Confused

Salman fans trash SRK's masala films as if their favorite does such classics LOL and they post lies abt the BO too...so here are the real numbers:

MovieYearCollections
Chennai Express2013226+ Crs
Happy New Year2014205 Crs
Dilwale2015148 Crs
Jab Tak Hai Jaan2012120+ Crs
Ra.One2011115 Crs
Don 22011106 Crs

Edited by pallavi25 - 24 April 2016 at 2:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani-DZ-

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged
LOL...Bure din for srk ahead... i hope srk dont slap him for saying this...iska koi bharosa nahi ...lol
--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

@Bold: OMG! So Much BS! Shocked HNY, CE failed at BO? Shocked  All of his movies in last 8 yrs are either superhits, blockbusters, or hits! LOL

Salman is the expert at doing trashiest movies like Ready, Wanted, Dabanng 2, Kick, Bodyguard...

So both SRK and Salman did trashy movies and made money...so what was your point? Confused 
I have nothing to say here coz already a member already gave good reply before I gave. LOL
MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
LOLyeh nahi to woh sahi,woh nahi to kuchh aur sahi..
--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

FYI, I didnt watch HNY, I criticized JTHJ, Im not a blind fan to gush over his trashy movies like some other fans...but I also dont like ppl lying abt their BO success.

Sallu fans dont bash SRK's masala movies? Really? Were you missing from the forum before when they were bashing Dilwale, RaOne, JTHJ etc?
Why do Sallu fans bash SRK's masala movies when they love Sallu's masala so much? Confused

Salman fans trash SRK's masala films as if their favorite does such classics LOL and they post lies abt the BO too...so here are the real numbers:

MovieYearCollections
Chennai Express2013226+ Crs    No release in this year
Happy New Year2014205 Crs     Kick 240 crs
Dilwale2015148 Crs      BB 321 crs n PRDP 210 crs
Jab Tak Hai Jaan2012120+ Crs    Dabangg 2 145 crs, ETT  198 crs
Ra.One2011115 Crs       Ready 140+crs, 
Don 22011106 Crs       Bodyguard 140+ crs

Were u missing from the forum when ppl made even fun of Bajrangi Bhaijaan and u yourself was making fun of it. And FYI all Salman's movie here is been bashed even it its an dance or its a scene in movie or a tagline in movie. 

Now see all those movies collections u will get the real picture now n all are either Blockbusters or ATBB.Tongue 
angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
kaun hai ye mahashay LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Go to top